Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (27710 Views)

Buni Visits Buhari In UK Amid APC Leadership Crisis / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by discusant: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Abegi make we hear word. The same una wey dey push for Atiku (a Muslim, Northerner, and above 70yrs of age) suddenly have a problem with Tinubu (a Muslim southerner of yoruba extraction) succeeding Buhari. You people's hypocrisy stinks.

Who pushed for Atiku in 2018?

Unknown to you, Arewa people you see here and in Arewa are playing for Atiku to succeed PMB, if Yoruba can’t support Igbo whose turn it is to succeed PMB.

SW APC can’t ask for zoning to enable the north forego presidency after PMB, yet SW APC rejects zoning in the southern regions because it’s Igbo turn for rotation in the south.

You think Arewa are foolish and will uphold zoning if SW refuses zoning in the south?
You think those Igbos your SW APC have no respect for shall sit down and watch the SW APC pull through?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jackson105:

I just look at most of you and shake my head, you can't live with them and you scatter yourself all over Nigeria, from Lagos to Kano, to katsina etc, do you folks have brain at all?

You are very foolish,why are Chinese everywhere does it mean they are not Chinese again or can't return back to China,the fact we are doing business everywhere is not the yardstick to live with you parasites.

Bloody house negro.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by johntolu: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

And how do you and your likes, intend to get your Biafra? By sitting at home, by killing police, soldiers, burning of police stations, by calling nigeria a zoo, by turning your region to a failed region, by killing your monarchs and by killing yourselves just to hurt buhari abi?

The Igbo race have their own unique way of fighting their battles; They fought the Nigerian civil war their own way and they are currently fighting their war of Independence against the Nigerian state, their own way, as well.
I believe their strategy is more or less the same the Catalonians are using against the Spanish state.
The Eritrean and South Sudanese strategies of all out war against Ethiopia and former Sudan, which were used successfully by the aforementioned countries above, is not as popular in Yeeboland, as the 'sit@home' upheavals, currently being used by IPOB, in Yeeboland.
I foresee Biafra and Catalonia being on the membership list of the UN, before end of Yr2021 cheesygrin tongue
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
johntolu:

The Igbo race have their own unique way of fighting their battles; They fought the Nigerian civil war their own way and they are currently fighting their war of Independence against the Nigerian state, their own way, as well.
I believe their strategy is more or less the same the Catalonians are using against the Spanish state.
The Eritrean and South Sudanese strategies of all out war against Ethiopia and former Sudan, which were used successfully by the aforementioned countries above, is not as popular in Yeeboland, as the 'sit@home' upheavals, currently being used by IPOB, in Yeeboland.
I foresee Biafra and Catalonia being on the membership list of the UN, before end of Yr2021 cheesygrin tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by johntolu: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bizibi:
na people like una we dey use as pawns..... there is nothing like bad Belle in politics. If he enters I re-strategize to protect my interest,I don pass that stage were we go dey do apc and pdp.

More like AGIP, my Buddie! grin
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by discusant: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
johntolu:

You needed to watch the video of the dirty slap Yoruba Nation agitators gave to a Yoruba diplomat in New York City during the last UNGA meeting. The Yoruba diplomat was persuading Yoruba Nation agitators to tone down their agitation when angered Yorubas slapped him black and blue. His eye glasses fell off his face and landed on the ground. He was dazed.

Secession bid is as heavy in Yoruba land as in Igbo land.
Yoruba Nation agitators are different from you MURICS of the SW playing for a Muslim to succeed a Muslim as president of Nigeria in 2023. Muslim has never succeeded Muslim in Nigeria since return to democracy. Christian has not succeeded Christian as president since return to democracy.

In 1999, we acquiesced to two Yorubas as presidential candidates of the two largest political parties in order to ensure that a Yoruba became president.

Time to pay back the Igbo, some Yoruba want to play foolish politics of the ShophistiWretched.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

You are very foolish,why are Chinese everywhere does it mean they are not Chinese again or can't return back to China,the fact we are doing business everywhere is not the yardstick to live with you parasites.

Bloody house negro.

You're not just "doing business" though. You settle in the SW, middle belt, SS and North, raise families there, speak the indigenous language and even try to contest for elective offices in the States of those region.

That is no longer "doing business". You are living with those you call your enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Emekaonline: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
discusant:

Who pushed for Atiku in 2018?

Unknown to you, Arewa people you see here and in Arewa are playing for Atiku to succeed PMB, if Yoruba can’t support Igbo whose turn it is to succeed PMB.

SW APC can’t ask for zoning to enable the north forego presidency after PMB, yet SW APC rejects zoning in the southern regions because it’s Igbo turn for rotation in the south.

You think Arewa are foolish and will uphold zoning if SW refuses zoning in the south?
You think those Igbos your SW APC have no respect for shall sit down and watch the SW APC pull through?

And what respect did your SE APC have for the party when they could not even win their wards talk less of their Local governments for the party? Only a foolish party will give its ticket to a region that will never vote for it when it matters. Today if APC wants to lose the next election, let them field an Igbo man and see. Such candidate will not even get 20% of the vote in the East. Atiku will get 80% of the vote against an Igbo man in his region and APC will go to extinction if the PDP wins. Who will want to do that?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by johntolu: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
gawu1:
After Buhari the next person on earth ipob pigs hate with obsessed passion.
Interestingly, they fear the two and see them as harbingers of all their problems ranging from getting to presidency to their last unrealistic option of obtaining their phantom biafra.

The Caliphate is not sensitive to the feelings of the Igbo Nation. Why the Caliphate is planing to support Tinubu to succeed Buhari, beats my imagination.
These two guys are the most hated individuals in Igboland.

The Caliphate & The North are the real 'betrayals' and 'Sabo' of Nigeria politics and they should be treated as such by every Ndi-Igbo.
I will implore IPOB to order all Ndi-Igbo living in Northern Nigeria, back home to Alaigbo immediately and total lockdown enforced in every part of Igboland cheesy
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Jackson105: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Bloody house negro.

It is obvious you don't have brain,very obvious, you want to do business everywhere, yet you don't want to live with people you are doing business with, who will patronize you, ghost?

That must be your father! At the bolded.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by johntolu: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
jaxxy:

The South East is a very confused region filled with all manners of characters working hard against each other to achieve no goal at the end of the day.

undecided

I am not surprised at all.
That is the way an average Igboman is wired.
Ever heard of 'I Before Others'?
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
SeunTheOwner:

It is the same worldwide

Its not the same here in the US
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by johntolu: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
kenben:
Mai Mala Buni is a pretentious hypocrite who wants power for power sake. After selling a white elephant to GEJ he has quickly decided to follow the popular side since it is obvious that the GEJ kite won't fly.

A lazy fellow who only know how to famz those in the corridors of power. My advise to him is to go back to his State and contend with the challenges of poverty and insecurity rather than greedily hold on to the Party and the Governorship at the same time.

How e take concern you, Bros?
Are you an indigene of Yobe state?
I have not heard his people complain about the noble role the guy is performing in Abuja, Damaturu and other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by discusant: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emekaonline:

And what respect did your SE APC have for the party when they could not even win their wards talk less of their Local governments for the party? Only a foolish party will give its ticket to a region that will never vote for it when it matters. Today if APC wants to lose the next election, let them field an Igbo man and see. Such candidate will not even get 20% of the vote in the East. Atiku will get 80% of the vote against an Igbo man in his region and APC will go to extinction if the PDP wins. Who will want to do that?

Yoruba were mostly in Yoruba tribal party AD and detested PDP formed by Alex Ekwueme with his Group of 33 in 1998/99 when Yoruba’s Obasanjo became PDP presidential candidate
and won presidential election. Yoruba did not even vote PDP/Olusegun Obasanjo.
Do they pick presidential candidate for a party from an area because the political party performed better in the area during previous elections? Beware as you people try to introduce rogue, conspiracy, area boy and agbero politics into the country’s political process.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by johntolu: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
discusant:
If they posed in this picture with hope to have Tinubu succeed PMB as president, they posed for perpetuating injustice, strife and no meaningful development in Nigeria after 2023.

They know that the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and the south; and that rotation in the southern regions stipulates that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.

A Muslim has never succeeded a Muslim as president since 1999. How come any persons not looking for strife in Nigeria would propose Tinubu as successor to PMB?

The Yeebos drew the first 'blood of injustice' in
Nigeria, on 15th January, 1966.
They killed military and political leaders from other parts of Nigeria and spared their own because of their greed, nepotism and wickedness.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by nku5: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
See Daddy and the visitors...

Tinubu that was treasurer for heroin dealers in the U. S grin you APC people no get shame for dictionary at all. Very useless and evil party

http://saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by discusant: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
johntolu:

The Yeebos drew the first 'blood of injustice' in
Nigeria, on 15th January, 1966.
They killed military and political leaders from other parts of Nigeria and spared their own because of their greed, nepotism and wickedness.

Stop rewriting history to suit your conspiracy politics.

How many times will you be educated by those involved that the military coup of 1966 was a Nigeria army coup involving soldiers from all ethnic groups in Nigeria; but led by an Igbo called Nzeogwu? And the Coup was stopped by Igbo soldiers.
You want to campaign for political power by demonizing the Igbo with old events. Poor you. People campaign for political office marshaling out what development projects and other welfare programs they have in mind. But your campaign is demonize Igbo, exclude them, ally with north to grab political power to preside over cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in Igbo land and the rest of the Niger Delta. Politics stupid.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bitchlover:
Politics Business!

If Dangote contests for presidency, would he win?

Click like for YES, share for NO
Politics dey different from Business
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by kettykin: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
While the South West are busy strategizing on how to draw the presidency to their Zone...the other group is busy supporting terrorists because of their hatred for Mr. President.

Congratulations in advance Asiwaju.

Draw presidency indeed, for a country that is immeshed in crisis with schools, telecommunications service suspended in APC states, with military deployment in all States of the country, with naira as the worst performing currency in the world, all this one has to say is drawing the presidency to their zone
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=seunmsg post=107021214]The APC ticket is as good as gone. I really can’t think of anybody that can mount a serious challenge to Tinubu as far as 2023 presidential ticket of the party is concerned. It’s almost a done deal. [/quote

So we still have this kind of thinking!
Na whao! Let your candidate present his/her C V please!
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=Bluntemperor post=107032965][/quote]

Oga, what’s wrong with my thinking?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Kwamecron(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
walex2:
Buni was never in ACN but CPC

Go look it up.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by adisaigbo1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tinubu no be their father's mate!!!!
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2021
tamdun:
don't even understand the game asiwaju is playing anymore, he has a way of turning enemies to friends, the last visit was Afenifere and now Buni...

Buni has always been Tinubu ally since when he was APC National Secretary.... He just gave distance because of his current position and to avoid suspicion...
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Head slammers are useless

Thy will show u how smart they are. The day u started religious politics by hating Tinubu for nothing other than his faith was the time when u drew the reason for others to support him genuinely.
Cry river, Tinubu shall emerge President of FRN!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Ddokie: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:
The north and the southwest are busy strategizing for 2023.....In my opinion, I don't think , Tinubu will contest in 2023.....he might give it to Osinbajo

Some people from a particular region are busy , playing the victim cards....instead of them to work on their politics....they are busy blaming others regions for their zero knowledge about politics...... expecting other regions to let them be the next president, on a platter......

I guess being Igbo, I will feel good if an Igbo man is president. But that’s where it ends. Wherever the president comes from wouldn’t change the fact that we have a presently useless country which is getting worse as the days go by. And most Nigerians would live miserable lives from birth to death.

How to reverse this reality ought to be our burden. But unfortunately, it isn’t. What’s paramount is the presidents tribe. It’s so bad that an Igbo man might know that a Yoruba man will do much better as president than his fellow Igbo man but would still go ahead to vote his Igbo candidate and vice versa.

I suppose the best we can get as Nigerians is that our tribesmen are at the helm of affairs. Having a functional nation appears to have been dismissed as impossible.

Pathetic.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by VaselineCrew: 2:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:
The north and the southwest are busy strategizing for 2023.....In my opinion, I don't think , Tinubu will contest in 2023.....he might give it to Osinbajo

Some people from a particular region are busy , playing the victim cards....instead of them to work on their politics....they are busy blaming others regions for their zero knowledge about politics...... expecting other regions to let them be the next president, on a platter......

All your strategies and Nigeria is still a slimy poo hole?

Dollar went up MORE THAN 100%

Nigerians really love to suffer and smile sha, my goodness
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by VaselineCrew: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Bloody house negro.

The guy is so dense! These are the kind of people making election decisions for the few reasonable Nigerians left.

The kinda of people that can go back in time to bring in a dictator and hail him as a Democrat!

I like how you broke it down for him, is he like 5 years old or something, thinking that every human on earth must never venture out of their nation, gosh, so dense, like a rock.

That’s how people swam in gutter to celebrate pmb presidency, the embodiment of suffering and smiling. You can’t buy coke or Fanta to celebrate, instead you enter inside gutter, and these are the people that vote for the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu and the rest.

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by VaselineCrew: 2:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Ddokie:

I guess being Igbo, I will feel good if an Igbo man is president. But that’s where it ends. Wherever the president comes from wouldn’t change the fact that we have a presently useless country which is getting worse as the days go by. And most Nigerians would live miserable lives from birth to death.

How to reverse this reality ought to be our burden. But unfortunately, it isn’t. What’s paramount is the presidents tribe. It’s so bad that an Igbo man might know that a Yoruba man will do much better as president than his fellow Igbo man but would still go ahead to vote his Igbo candidate and vice versa.

I suppose the best we can get as Nigerians is that our tribesmen are at the helm of affairs. Having a functional nation appears to have been dismissed as impossible.

Pathetic.

Totally dismissed.

If Nigerians had a functional country, then how can a guy park in the middle of traffic, come out and start urinating like it’s nothing? Jungle!

This country was never made to be one im telling you. Have you noticed that no one ever talks about proposed policies? For wheeeere

It’s all, IPOB, Afonja, and so on. That is what policy means to the Nigerian electorate, omo Igbo, awon Yoruba...
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Ddokie: 3:00am On Oct 25, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Totally dismissed.

If Nigerians had a functional country, then how can a guy park in the middle of traffic, come out and start urinating like it’s nothing? Jungle!

This country was never made to be one im telling you. Have you noticed that no one ever talks about proposed policies? For wheeeere

It’s all, IPOB, Afonja, and so on. That is what policy means to the Nigerian electorate, omo Igbo, awon Yoruba...

The thing tire person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.