Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (27713 Views)

Buni Visits Buhari In UK Amid APC Leadership Crisis / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Masterito(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
There is nothing like done deal in politics.
seunmsg:
The APC ticket is as good as gone. I really can’t think of anybody that can mount a serious challenge to Tinubu as far as 2023 presidential ticket of the party is concerned. It’s almost a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by shigishege: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
While the South West are busy strategizing on how to draw the presidency to their Zone...the other group is busy supporting terrorists because of their hatred for Mr. President.

Congratulations in advance Asiwaju.
as in ehn

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Masterito:
There is nothing like done deal in politics.
leave em....mere visit is a done deal.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by danilmo: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bizibi:
because they went to visit him in London and you think a NIGERIA POLITICIAN will support him tomorrow.

Una never really know these people.

U talk as if u no go school bro. So because u have a bitter expirence means BAT will also have .

Is BAT a joke to u?

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who dashed him? Ndi Igbo? Because the last time we checked, Ndi Igbo contested Against him
PaChukwudi44:

Obj was dashed the presidency in a platter of gold.He didn't even work for it

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by kolixy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Most of you are just idiotic in this forum.
Why do you always read politics foo.lishly like this? For every visit, it's politics. Kid

Sooo ere Kilaja nba ekun she ??

What kind play is btw dog and tiger ??
Tell me o? Or buni came for Dowry ni ??
Don’t winne me oo

#Tinubu2023

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Head slammers are useless

Yes. Like your Atiku your lord and savior. Fulani slave. Ndiara

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Emergingnation(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]While the South West are busy strategizing on how to draw the presidency to their Zone...the other group is busy supporting terrorists because of their hatred for Mr. President.

Congratulations in advance Asiwaju.[/s]
Who does your useless presidency help, Buhari that you and your goons brought in power in the name of change , what changed has he brought!!

Igbo don't wan t your useless presidency, all we want is Biafra... Afonja should continue their joint headslamming with north forever for all we care.... Vivid Biafra...
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
danilmo:

U talk as if u no go school bro. So because u have a bitter expirence means BAT will also have .

Is BAT a joke to u?
sometimes I laugh at some of you. In 2021 all of you have concluded that tinubu will be the president.

By the 4th quarter of next year we will know who will take over as the president. It is too early to be sure when you know the kind of person buhari is.

Make una nor make tinubu dey comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
The north and the southwest are busy strategizing for 2023.....In my opinion, I don't think , Tinubu will contest in 2023.....he might give it to Osinbajo

Some people from a particular region are busy , playing the victim cards....instead of them to work on their politics....they are busy blaming others regions for their zero knowledge about politics...... expecting other regions to let them be the next president, on a platter......

12 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Xbs1: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emergingnation:
Who does your useless presidency help, Buhari that you and your goons brought in power in the name of change , what changed has he brought!!

Igbo don't wan t your useless presidency, all we want is Biafra... Afonja should continue their joint headslamming with north forever for all we care.... Vivid Biafra...

And how do you and your likes, intend to get your Biafra? By sitting at home, by killing police, soldiers, burning of police stations, by calling nigeria a zoo, by turning your region to a failed region, by killing your monarchs and by killing yourselves just to hurt buhari abi?

17 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by SonofDevil: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Make the Congress hold first Naa,una Sabi run mouth
were you in coma when APC conducted party congress across 36 states weeks ago

Greet onnoghen and saraki for mecheesy

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Why?

I feel Osinbanjo is more visionary than Tinubu
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Emergingnation(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

And how do you and your likes, intend to get your Biafra? By sitting at home, by killing police, soldiers, burning of police stations, by calling nigeria a zoo, by turning your region to a failed region, by killing your monarchs and by killing yourselves just to hurt buhari abi?

Loo! We are doing it in international stage way where we ought to do it....

It is beyond your comprehension... Ask you Fulani government , they'll tell you better...
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emergingnation:
Loo! We are doing it in international stage way where we ought to do it....

It is beyond your comprehension... Ask you Fulani government , they'll tell you better...

Indeed.....a country that only exist on nairaland abi?

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Superwave16320: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Don't mind that guy, it is Pandora criminal Peter Obi they'll support.

Bizibi:
because they went to visit him in London and you think a NIGERIA POLITICIAN will support him tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bizibi:

Another bad belle spotted,una go wail tire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by DOTian: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
While the South West are busy strategizing on how to draw the presidency to their Zone...the other group is busy supporting terrorists because of their hatred for Mr. President.

The same way you strategized the other time and ended up inflicting a mujahideen on all of us as the president? Your asiwaju can only be the president of Nigerias Drug Lords Association. That fat toad can never rule this country. Get used that..
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Emergingnation(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Indeed.....a country that only exist on nairaland abi?
It only exist on Nairaland , yet it is given your Jihadist Fulani government sleepless night.... grin grin it will shocked you... Chronic unity beggar..

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Solatium:

Another bad belle spotted,una go wail tire grin
na people like una we dey use as pawns..... there is nothing like bad Belle in politics. If he enters I re-strategize to protect my interest,I don pass that stage were we go dey do apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
I don't understand why you get angry at us for picking buhari when you guy opted for a fulani too. Atiku and Peter obi would have destroy Yoruba land by now if they had won

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Simplythebest: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Last last na everyone go suffer it. Am sure u are buying fuel at N80 while other are buying N167. Or u exchanging dollars at N100 while others are exchanging N560. Continue with ur hatred for other people.
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by gawu1: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
After Buhari the next person on earth ipob pigs hate with obsessed passion.
Interestingly, they fear the two and see them as harbingers of all their problems ranging from getting to presidency to their last unrealistic option of obtaining their phantom biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are this man's hands still functioning?
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bizibi:
na people like una we dey use as pawns..... there is nothing like bad Belle in politics. If he enters I re-strategize to protect my interest,I don pass that stage were we go dey do apc and pdp.

Who Sabi you for politics? You def dey form say you dey important,for your street nobody know you talk more of national politics grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Solatium:

Who Sabi you for politics? You def dey form say you dey important,for your street nobody know you talk more of national politics grin
I am not a politician....you can go and play elsewhere.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Most of you are just idiotic in this forum.
Why do you always read politics foo.lishly like this? For every visit, it's politics. Kid
shut up wailer !!! grin .your wailing should be cooperate not the way like SE Torrorist.why taking it personal ? Everybody is entitled to freedom of expression .you can't do this here but you can go to SE to impose stay at home as you are doing .

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

The South East is a very confused region filled with all manners of characters working hard against each other to achieve no goal at the end of the day.

I don’t understand why they can’t shelve their arrogance and work together for once to achieve Smtn meaningful for the region as a whole. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by kenben: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mai Mala Buni is a pretentious hypocrite who wants power for power sake. After selling a white elephant to GEJ he has quickly decided to follow the popular side since it is obvious that the GEJ kite won't fly.

A lazy fellow who only know how to famz those in the corridors of power. My advise to him is to go back to his State and contend with the challenges of poverty and insecurity rather than greedily hold on to the Party and the Governorship at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Asiwaju our next prez, on one can new that.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by olatuns2017: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
See Daddy and the visitors...

Igbos are severely pained anytime they hear Tinubu is alive

I know Jubril is still alive

But

I heard the cownu I'm DSS custody is croned

Yeye fake people

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mu’azu Magaji Danbala In Prison For Calling Ganduje & His Sons “Kano Thieves” / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.