Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (27711 Views)

Buni Visits Buhari In UK Amid APC Leadership Crisis / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2021
johntolu:

More like AGIP, my Buddie! grin
k
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2021
VaselineCrew:

All your strategies and Nigeria is still a slimy poo hole?

Dollar went up MORE THAN 100%

Nigerians really love to suffer and smile sha, my goodness

for your information, I ain't supporting this incompetent administration.... was simply saying, That we need to elect a competent president, governors in 2023.....my friend , politics is about strategies.....
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Ddokie:

I guess being Igbo, I will feel good if an Igbo man is president. But that’s where it ends. Wherever the president comes from wouldn’t change the fact that we have a presently useless country which is getting worse as the days go by. And most Nigerians would live miserable lives from birth to death.

How to reverse this reality ought to be our burden. But unfortunately, it isn’t. What’s paramount is the presidents tribe. It’s so bad that an Igbo man might know that a Yoruba man will do much better as president than his fellow Igbo man but would still go ahead to vote his Igbo candidate and vice versa.

I suppose the best we can get as Nigerians is that our tribesmen are at the helm of affairs. Having a functional nation appears to have been dismissed as impossible.

Pathetic.

That's why we need to look beyond tribes..... even my brother, Obasanjo was a total disaster. ... jonathan too was not any different.....even under this buhari, the north still remain the poorest.......

I don't give a darn where the next president is from.....all I want is good governance......

1 Like

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Dsalvo:

You're not just "doing business" though. You settle in the SW, middle belt, SS and North, raise families there, speak the indigenous language and even try to contest for elective offices in the States of those region.

That is no longer "doing business". You are living with those you call your enemies.

SS is for the igbos and their cousins... face north and South West before thunder fire you poke noser, idiot.
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by gawu1: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
johntolu:

The Caliphate is not sensitive to the feelings of the Igbo Nation. Why the Caliphate is planing to support Tinubu to succeed Buhari, beats my imagination.
These two guys are the most hated individuals in Igboland.

The Caliphate & The North are the real 'betrayals' and 'Sabo' of Nigeria politics and they should be treated as such by every Ndi-Igbo.
I will implore IPOB to order all Ndi-Igbo living in Northern Nigeria, back home to Alaigbo immediately and total lockdown enforced in every part of Igboland cheesy
After finishing cannibaling themselves as results of self imposed hunger that will reset their pig brain mentalities, they will turn back and blame Buhari and Tinubu. cool
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by walex2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwamecron:

Go look it up.
he was never in ACN he was in CPC and they merged to form APC
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by millionboi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
seunmsg:
The APC ticket is as good as gone. I really can’t think of anybody that can mount a serious challenge to Tinubu as far as 2023 presidential ticket of the party is concerned. It’s almost a done deal.
he will not contest?
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by SeunNotOwner: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Its not the same here in the US

You don't know US politics. Go and find out the relationship between the 43rd and 41st president of the US and the year interval they ruled or govern US
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2021
SeunTheOwner:

You don't know US politics. Go and find out the relationship between the 43rd and 41st president of the US and the year interval they ruled or govern US

Im talking about the present...
No party hav the power now to rig
If it's possible, trump will retain the second term
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2021
SonofDevil:
were you in coma when APC conducted party congress across 36 states weeks ago

Greet onnoghen and saraki for mecheesy
So the APC also conducted a Congress that produced their presidential candidate?
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2021
johntolu:

How e take concern you, Bros?
Are you an indigene of Yobe state?
I have not heard his people complain about the noble role the guy is performing in Abuja, Damaturu and other parts of Nigeria .

Are people like you serious at all and do you even understand the primary role of a State Governor?

You mean the largely illiterate, ultra-docile and oppressed citizens of Yobe are not complaining ba? Do they even know how to complain?

Yet the damning statistics educated folks like you have access to show that Buni is a big fat failure.

Joke is on people like you because you're clearly far more sentimental and biased than you are rational, progressive and well-meaning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ripplesnigeria.com/seven-northern-states-one-oil-producing-state-declared-bankrupt-in-nigeria/%3famp

Seven Northern states, one oil-producing state declared bankrupt in Nigeria

Published 2 months ago on September 10, 2021 By Olalekan Fakoyejo

Seven Northern states and one Southern state have been declared bankrupt based on their internally generated revenue in comparison with their Federal Accounts Allocation (FAA).

Jigawa, Katsina, Adamawa, Yobe, Niger, Taraba and Benue were tagged insolvent states alongside oil-producing Bayelsa State by the Annual State Viability Index (ASVI) of Economic Confidential.

Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by SeunNotOwner: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Im talking about the present...
No party hav the power now to rig
If it's possible, trump will retain the second term

How are you sure trump wasn't rigged out
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2022
Solatium:

Who Sabi you for politics? You def dey form say you dey important,for your street nobody know you talk more of national politics grin
when em dey tell una something,dey listen.....
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=danilmo post=107022904]

U talk as if u no go school bro. So because u have a bitter expirence means BAT will also have .

Is BAT a joke to u?
Re: Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Solatium:

Who Sabi you for politics? You def dey form say you dey important,for your street nobody know you talk more of national politics grin
next time make una dey listen before talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Treat Manhole Thieves As ‘Armed Robbers’, FCT NSCDC Boss Charges Personnel / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.