Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics (50424 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Book Of Acts (Learn from the Apostles & the early church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Fahdiga(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Can you see why I said you're not smart?

Kindly point out the question you wrote up there, let me know when you find it. Also tell us why you're smarter than those you're referring to as "fools" since your IQ is very high. I'm waiting. cheesy
Not when I've used the subject in discussing. I mean the topic we are commenting on as a referral and evidence. Why still asking me to prove that I'm smarter than those that I call fools when I've already stated my reasons?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by BlackDuke(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
These letters look too modern from ancient Greek, but what do I know

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
And some fools says there's no God and that the Bible is a fiction
how is that evidence for god?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by IbileIfe: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
gambia:
2021 is a year of discovery, we move.
We move forward.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by IbileIfe: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
how is that evidence for god?
It's not the evidence of the existence of god, but of God.
There is only one God and He is the supreme Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Who were those that witnessed the existence of Adam and Eve, the first humans (both white people who somehow are responsible for the different races on earth) who populated the earth?

Aren't you evidence of their existence, so what other attestation do you want?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not when I've used the subject in discussing. I mean the topic we are commenting on as a referral and evidence. Why still asking me to prove that I'm smarter than those that I call fools when I've already stated my reasons?

Lol... You have stated what reason?
And what evidence is that?
You said the research proves that there's a god, and I asked you to show me how, and you're ranting. You have to let us know why you're smarter.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
madridsta007:

Athiests who are historians of course know that Jesus existed, walked upon the earth and the Bible is a real book.
They just insist that, "there is no God" because their human, carnal mind cannot of course understand spiritual things. And that delusion allows them to live a life unaccountable to a Higher Power.

Athiests who are ignorants and wannbe-athiests (Nigerian type) just rant about everything.
There's no evidence that Jesus existed sir.
All evidence we have suggests that God may exist but the Christian God doesn't exist.
The Bible has been disproven to be lies several times, just that Christians cherry pick that dating method they want to believe, like this one.

This same dating method told us that we evolved from other apes but you will disbelieve this one
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
simplesearch:

Aren't you evidence of their existence, so what other attestation do you want?

What lame logic is this? undecided
Tell us how a white man and woman were able to populate the earth with different races, including Africa.
And since no one saw the dinosaurs, kindly tell us who saw Adam and Eve. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Fahdiga(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol... You have stated what reason?
And what evidence is that?
You said the research proves that there's a god, and I asked you to show me how, and you're ranting. You have to let us know why you're smarter.
Then we can now conclude that you are blind and not too smart
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
IbileIfe:

It's not the evidence of the existence of god, but of God.
There is only one God and He is the supreme Almighty.
Are you talking about the flying spaghetti monster?

Because I see that this is evidence for a church 1500 years ago and not evidence for any God

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Any evidence of other Igbos that doesn't believe in God?

They are the one always derailing thread on religion both Christianity and Islam
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
DropsMic:

Don't kid yourself bro. Religion is a fore-play to absolute colonialism. – Everyone (at least those who think) knows this –that's why we all worship the Gods of our conquerors. (Southern Nigerians worship the white man's God while Northern Nigeria worship the Arabian God)... We are all victims of our forefathers stupidity. Our forefathers were just sitting ducks waiting for someone, anyone to come impose their beliefs on them

As if there are not professors of both faith in the south and In the North till now. If your forefathers were stupid for stopping the killings of twins and embracing western education, what better ways would have lived than they currently are doing?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Fahdiga(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
SlyDev:

They are the one always derailing thread on religion both Christianity and Islam
Then I don't know about that. Sorry bro
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

What lame logic is this? undecided
Tell us how a white man and woman were able to populate the earth with different races, including Africa.
And since no one saw the dinosaurs, kindly tell us who saw Adam and Eve. I'm waiting.

With your supposedly vast knowledge in climatic variations, do you still ask such lame duck question?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Are you talking about the flying spaghetti monster?

Because I see that this is evidence for a church 1500 years ago and not evidence for any God

How old are you?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
simplesearch:

How old are you?
I am old enough to know that evidence for a church is not evidence for god.

The logic is quite simple

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
simplesearch:

With your supposedly vast knowledge in climatic variations, do you still ask such lame duck question?

I don't have knowledge on that. Kindly explain. And also, tell us who saw Adam and Eve to record their existence. smiley
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Then we can now conclude that you are blind and not too smart

Lol. You can't even take in what you dish out. Simple explanation you're asked to give, and you're behaving like a child. Just say you're confused and just believing in fairy tales blindly, and I'll understand.
A supposed smart person who doesn't know what makes him smarter than those he calls fools" cheesy funny guy.

2 Likes

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
How comer findings like this one are what some people are using to prove that Christianity is real? Are the Bible writings not enough anymore? If you believewhat is written in the Bible there is no point for this like this I think. not doubting these findings though
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
How comer findings like this one are what some people are using to prove that Christianity is real? Are the Bible writings not enough anymore? If you believewhat is written in the Bible there is no point for this like this I think. not doubting these findings hough
How did they know that its 1,500?

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
I am old enough to know that evidence for a church is not evidence for god.

The logic is quite simple

You were somewhat evasive with your answer, otherwise I would have ask you where you were ten years before you were born and where you will be in 100 years from now. You're free to guess if you don't have a specific answer to that question!
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
simplesearch:

You were somewhat evasive with your answer, otherwise I would have ask you where you were ten years before you were born and where you will be in 100 years from now. You're free to guess if you don't have a specific answer to that question!
I still do not see how you have successfully correlate this discovery with the existence of god.

There's no correlation whatsoever
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

I don't have knowledge on that. Kindly explain. And also, tell us who saw Adam and Eve to record their existence. smiley

I told you you're evidence of their existence, same way you embodied the existence of your forefathers whom you know not. Or do you know your forefathers who lived 500years before now? For even with little or no record of their existence do you find it difficult to believe they once existed? Not at all, because you're a genealogical evidence of their once upon a time existence. Same thing applies to Adam and Eve, if biblical records of their exploits and failures are not enough evidence to make you believe they once existed then you can as well conclude the reality of your non existence.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by opribo(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2021
God is great.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2021
simplesearch:

I told you you're evidence of their existence, same way you embodied the existence of your forefathers whom you know not. Or do you know your forefathers who lived 500years before now? For even with little or no record of their existence do you find it difficult to believe they once existed? Not at all, because you're a genealogical evidence of their once upon a time existence. Same thing applies to Adam and Eve, if biblical records of their exploits and failures are not enough evidence to make you believe they once existed then you can as well conclude the reality of your non existence.

Mr man, enough with these mental gymnastics.
This was what you said. Abi?
Who were those that witness the time of the existence of dinosaurs. Was there any book written by first hand witnesses to the existence of those creatures?
Now, I've used same logic to question your Adam and Eve claim and you're talking about my ancestors. The existence of my ancestors can be traced through my family line. Now can we say the same for your Adam and Eve? That's why I asked you to tell us how two white people were able to populate the world with billions of black people and you're saying something else. Answer the question or go to sleep. It's not by force. It's okay to be clueless.

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Workch:
I still do not see how you have successfully correlate this discovery with the existence of god.

There's no correlation whatsoever

Historical records or discoveries are pointers to the reality of past events. If Noah's ark that rested on Mt. Ararat was discovered, it simply points to the historical reality of the deluvian age. When evidence of the existence of people who believed in Jesus are discovered then it further confirms their testimony about Jesus as recorded by them at their time, read and witnessed by many., And since Jesus testified vigorously about God been the creator of the universe and everything in it, then the veracity of such discovery holds sway in the same manner that the evidences are interpolated and points the reliability of their testimony and records about Jesus and GOD.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by madridsta007(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Workch:
All evidence we have suggests that God may exist but the Christian God doesn't exist.
The Bible has been disproven to be lies several times, just that Christians cherry pick that dating method they want to believe, like this one.

This same dating method told us that we evolved from other apes but you will disbelieve this one

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mr man, enough with these mental gymnastics.
This was what you said. Abi?

Now, I've used same logic to question your Adam and Eve claim and you're talking about my ancestors. The existence of my ancestors can be traced through my family line. Now can we say the same for your Adam and Eve? That's why I asked you to tell us how two white people were able to populate the world with billions of black people and you're saying something else. Answer the question or go to sleep. It's not by force. It's okay to be clueless.

No mental somersault here, there are near record of the existence of Adam and Eve, lamech, Methuselah etc, Do you have any such record of the existence of dinosaurs, some of whose existence are dated about 18million years ago or more?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Workch:

Which specie of ape do you evolve from if I may ask?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2021
simplesearch:

No mental somersault here, there are near record of the existence of Adam and Eve, lamech, Methuselah etc, Do you have any such record of the existence of dinosaurs, some of whose existence are dated about 18million years ago or more?

Kindly provide the records that prove the existence of Adam and Eve. And when I say records, I mean evidence gathered by people who were alive to witness their existence.(since we're going by your logic). Also provide the evidence for the existence of Methuselah who's said to have lived for hundreds of years. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Kindly provide the records that prove the existence of Adam and Eve. And when I say records, I mean evidence gathered by people who were alive to witness their existence.(since we're going by your logic). Also provide the evidence for the existence of Methuselah who's said to have lived for hundreds of years. I'm waiting.

So all I've provided since the beginning of our discussion isn't enough for you. If you're not satisfied then you can carry out an independent search of how the world came into existence, you can share your findings with us when you're done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.