Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics (50415 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Book Of Acts (Learn from the Apostles & the early church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by sulaak(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2021
mekuso89:
one day you will find out

I can't blame you, Nigeria is in such a mess, that, the only thing to do is to believe in a fantasy world that doesn't exist.

This is it, there is no afterlife beyond this life, work hard and do the best you can in this life.

Continue dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by EasternPrince: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
And some fools says there's no God and that the Bible is a fiction

Example Sisterfire and Amatarasha

grin
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2021
simplesearch:

So all I've provided since the beginning of our discussion isn't enough for you. If you're not satisfied then you can carry out an independent search of how the world came into existence, you can share your findings with us when you're done.

Please provide them again or send the link to the post containing those evidences you claim to have dropped in our discussion tonight. Evidences regarding the existence of Adam and Eve and also Methuselah.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Ever8090: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2021
kramer:

If you believe this post (which is based on the findings of scientists/archeologists) then you must also believe that Dinosaurs once existed and that man evolved overtime, otherwise you're a hypocrite!
are you pained that such valuable information about the authenticity of the Bible is discovered or you are just saying something to make yourself feel ok like you have said something to someone before downfall...?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by sulaak(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
You don't have to insult people before you prove that you are smart. Say your opinion without resorting to juvenile tantrums

There is nothing juvenile in calling out ignorance.

Only an idiot will ascribe the discovery of ancient ruins to the existing of a god.

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by simplesearch: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Please provide them again or send the link to the post containing those evidences you claim to have dropped in our discussion tonight.

I gave several biblical pointer. You can get a copy of the bible, read from Genesis to Revelation and conduct your personal search for truth based on those historical record. See if any of your new findings will negate those past records as presented by the holy scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by BABANGBALI: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2021
I wonder when they will discover anything from inside Quran
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2021
simplesearch:

I gave several biblical pointer. You can get a copy of the bible, read from Genesis to Revelation and conduct your personal search for truth based on those historical record. See if any of your new findings will negate those past records as presented by the holy scriptures.

Funny guy. Drop your evidence that proves Adam and Eve's existence and you're telling me to read Genesis to Revelation. Drop the historical record that you claim that proves their existence, you still can't. You're a clown. I'm done wasting my time with you. Most of you are confused lots. Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kramer: 1:02am On Oct 25, 2021
simplesearch:

Who were those that witness the time of the existence of dinosaurs. Was there any book written by first hand witnesses to the existence of those creatures? However the above discovery(s) are attestation to what was in written by first hand eye witnesses to those events, this discovery only fortifies the certainty of those written records.

Educate yourself brother, simple search and you'll get the answers

https://www.amnh.org/dinosaurs/dinosaur-bones
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kramer: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2021
blowjohn:

Are u saying dinosaurs never existed?

On the contrary, I believe they do. However most radical Christians don't believe they existed
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by cooooooks(m): 1:20am On Oct 25, 2021
If you know how many scammers have stolen from American Christians in Israel eg, you will weep.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 1:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

Calm down, yes, most of us have been pent up to throw logic out of the window in defense of religion, however, these finds do not prove or disprove that God exists. In only proves that there were christians who preserved their beliefs with a piece of art.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2021
SAFEENG:
Learn Urhobo as a beginner and speak immediately. Classes starts tomorrow.

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by OLULAW: 2:28am On Oct 25, 2021
If education is too expensive try ignorance. Ignorance is killing many religious adherents in Africa. Until Constantine legalized and legitimized Christianity in 4CE, it remained an illegal and a severely persecuted faith. Christians worshipped clandestinely, implying no Church buildings were in existence until 4CE. Now Andrew, Peter's brother, was reportedly crucified on 30 November 60CE, by the order of the Roman governor, Aegeas, whilst Peter is believed to have died, a martyr, in Rome during the reign of the emperor Nero in 64 CE. Both passed away over 30 years before the first centenary of the Christian Church. If this site dates back 1500 years, Peter and Andrew couldn't have built the edifice. It may be built or named after them, though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 2:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

Christ has descended bro.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 2:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Reni1:

Calm down, yes, most of us have been pent up to throw logic out of the window in defense of religion, however, these finds do not prove or disprove that God exists. In only proves that there were christians who preserved their beliefs with a piece of art.

There is a devil in you. His deception game on you is top notch.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 2:41am On Oct 25, 2021
sulaak:

I can't blame you, Nigeria is in such a mess, that, the only thing to do is to believe in a fantasy world that doesn't exist.

This is it, there is no afterlife beyond this life, work hard and do the best you can in this life.

Continue dreaming.

The Kingdom of God shall be established first on earth.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by yusluvad(m): 2:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Leave them bro, ignorance and civilization has eaten up the most part of their sense...
Fahdiga:
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by yusluvad(m): 2:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Jesus is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever...
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 3:14am On Oct 25, 2021
handyman90:

There is a devil in you. His deception game on you is top notch.
Lol, how do you know that the devil is a he and not she ? What do you know about the devil asides what you have been told since you were born ? Think, just try to think

2 Likes

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Osashalom: 3:28am On Oct 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Now that's my church right there. The church I belong to.

The church that Jesus built upon the foundation of His Word that was so formidable, the devil couldn't prevail against it. Matthew 16:18

That's when the church was church when the watchers were fully awake. That was before "men fell asleep" and the devil was able to break into the church to sow his tares, that has resulted in the joke we have today as church. Matthew 13:35

Oh, how I long for the return of the days when the church was still the church and the watchers were fully awake, so the devil couldn't be able to prevail against it or break into the church regardless of how much he tried.

I pray that God would restore the church back to its glory days, when the apostles of Christ were on fire and burning hot for the Lord proving too hot for the devil to handle. In Jesus name. Amen!
Oga wake up from your sleep, when you wake up give your life to Jesus. If you claim you have given your life to Jesus, ask Him to forgive your backsiding.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by juman(m): 3:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Most part of bible is not word of God but story of human beings like paul and others.

It is Hadith books of muslims.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Judybash93(m): 3:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

So, they discovered a place from the period when the bible was written. So, god exists? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
especially Tinubu supporter Muslims
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by ignis: 3:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Bottomline of all these Discoveries is that
JESUS CHRIST is LORD !
JESUS CHRIST is the Way, the Truth and Life.
JESUS Christ is Coming back again.

What's the connection?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by ultimateprof: 3:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Like for Jesus share for unbelievers!
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 25, 2021
OLULAW:
If education is too expensive try ignorance. Ignorance is killing many religious adherents in Africa. Until Constantine legalized and legitimized Christianity in 4CE, it remained an illegal and a severely persecuted faith. Christians worshipped clandestinely, implying no Church buildings were in existence until 4CE. Now Andrew, Peter's brother, was reportedly crucified on 30 November 60CE, by the order of the Roman governor, Aegeas, whilst Peter is believed to have died, a martyr, in Rome during the reign of the emperor Nero in 64 CE. Both passed away over 30 years before the first centenary of the Christian Church. If this site dates back 1500 years, Peter and Andrew couldn't have built the edifice. It may be built or named after them, though.

I think you need to read the write up again to understand. They said the church was built in the site of the home of peter and Andrew, they didn't say they were the ones that built that church. The archaeologists are saying that with this find they can now know the location of the home of Peter and Andrew.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by TheMan3: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2021
kramer:

If you believe this post (which is based on the findings of scientists/archeologists) then you must also believe that Dinosaurs once existed and that man evolved overtime, otherwise you're a hypocrite!
dinasaurs most likely existed. The Bible tells us about a world that existed and distroyed before men were created. Now for evolution, where is the evidence and why have you not evolved to flying?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by TheMan3: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Funny guy. Drop your evidence that proves Adam and Eve's existence and you're telling me to read Genesis to Revelation. Drop the historical record that you claim that proves their existence, you still can't. You're a clown. I'm done wasting my time with you. Most of you are confused lots. Goodnight.
during the bubanic plague (dark death) around 1300AD, the entire worlds population was just about 350million. Roughly the population of just US. Let me put it in perspective. The population of Nigeria now was about 2/3 of the entire world.

This should tell you that if you trace it far back, you will definitely get to a point where there was just a man and a woman.

I say all these for your sake. As for me, all these evidences we see lately do not validate the Bible. As a matter of fact, the Bible validates the evidences.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by TheMan3: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2021
OLULAW:
it could have been built in their house or it may have been named after them. Did their name die also?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by crafteck(m): 4:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

What do dinosaur bones mean to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.