Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory (365 Views)

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory by gfaruk(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Am a christian, nd i believe he died for ma sins.
Bt, is going to chch compulsory
Re: Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory by ahnie: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
No
Re: Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
gfaruk:
Jesus Christ never asked you to attend church to begin with. So you need to figure out where that church attendance idea came from and why you even consider It valid even when Jesus Christ never decreed any such. undecided
Re: Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory by MRDEE01: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never asked you to attend church to begin with. So you need to figure out where that church attendance idea came from and why you even consider It valid even when Jesus Christ never decreed any such. undecided

Are you sure you read your Bible?
Re: Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory by petra1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
gfaruk:

it's compulsory.

Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church Every Sunday Compulsory by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:
Are you sure you read your Bible?
Very well! undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Pentecostal Fellowship Said About Pastor W F Kumuyi Will Shock You / Prophet Odumeje In The Wilderness, Praying For The Family And Seeking For Ike Je / An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.