Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song (21909 Views)

A Look Inside Bella Schmurda's Stunning Home / DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Fxwarrior: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
; Do
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
What if he is already in primary 5
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by seguno2: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A Young Boy who was dancing and miming to Bella Shmurda's Triumphant song has received a full primary school Scholarship from the artiste.

The parents are to enrol the child in any school of their choice and he promised to provide the funds needed. The only condition he gave is the parents must take care of the boy.

What state is the boy from that all the children are not in free government schools with textbooks etc
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Stronghold91: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
best celebrity in town better than political
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by RPG2020(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sified:
Great! I love anything Bella Shmurda grin

You love his money not him shocked
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by atheistandproud(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
The5DME:
All for the camera.

Will boost his popularity ratings lol
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by BigDolph(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
BIGPREEK:
Encouraging rubbish, is this the kind of society we want to breed,

No more scholarship on math competition
No more scholarship on cowbell English essays
But instead we have celebrities encouraging misbehaviour by miming trashlyricswritten under the influence and encouragement of fraud

Watch the video again and hear the scholarship he gave the boy. Abi shey the school the parents will enrol the kid in na fraud them go dey encourage for there? Nawa for you
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by EmekaBlue(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
See as the boy concentrate on the food

Kai. There is hunger in d land o
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lazy youths.... and what has jobless Yusuf Buhari ever gave to the society Like father like son
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Bamzyriches451: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice one Bella
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Lucimo1r: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is so amazing
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Bahamas95(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
That boy is a future star. It's written all over him.

They should calculate the whole school fees and Bella should pay it once, e get why.
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Flamees(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Someone should calculate the cost and have Bella pay it into the account of a trusted person. It would then become a fund to see the boy through school.

I know why I'm saying this, because with the way Bella spends on getting high, he can borrow the boy's destiny to purchase narcos.
Onye mgbu na Your money na you volunteer?
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by FisifunKododada: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
soulfood:
Boy gets scholarship from singing, "Everyday me Ganja"..but boys getting A+ and inventing stuffs are not getting same. Society needs to do better. Congrats to the boy.

Keep kwayet! Is Shmurda the minister of Education? He is investing in a kid he doesn't know. He is investing in the kid's EDUCATION not for the kid to smoke ganja. Go to Abuja and complain at the minstry of Education for all the tens of millions of students who are not getting scholarship.
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Mamijoh(f): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
soulfood:
Boy gets scholarship from singing, "Everyday me Ganja"..but boys getting A+ and inventing stuffs are not getting same. Society needs to do better. Congrats to the boy.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by adebwalex(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Someone should calculate the cost and have Bella pay it into the account of a trusted person. It would then become a fund to see the boy through school.

I know why I'm saying this, because with the way Bella spends on getting high, he can borrow the boy's destiny to purchase narcos.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by razzydoo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lubbiss!! undecided
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by preciousose(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bella schrmuda my niggarrrr

That ginger me track always get me especially when am keyboarding and huzzling
I greet you Bro, I be message you for Email.. I like your vibes.
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by manbrain: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Ololadekiniun: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
soulfood:
Giving him scholarship would avoid him singing everyday me ganja if you watch the video he said any school the kid want omoo no come here dey yarn Wetin u no know
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Melaninprincess(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who else enjoys listening to Bella's songs? Infact the Oraimo freepods 3 makes the experience a surreal one. Superb music delivery
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by AlmaIganishire: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
The best way to enjoy Bella’s songs is with the new Oriamo Freepods 3. You will hear the difference
Re: Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song by Imustnottalk: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
The5DME:
All for the camera.
how many people have you help today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request / Comedian EmmaOhMyGod's Court And Wedding Reception Photos / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.