Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle (21801 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by VBCampaign: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gospel writer and social media enthusiast, Deji Yesufu, has joined the campaign to support Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, against the legal threat that Biodun Fatoyinbo has instituted against them.

Deji asks Timi and his team to put forward a GOFUNDME account to raise money for the project.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by IamD18: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Arh! GOFUNDME?

So soon? No wonder!

So this was their plan all long?

I knew it!

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Iyajelili(f): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
It has already started

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nairaland !

Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Jeroboy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by tstx(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
See format

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by AngelicBeing: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chai, hell has been let loose on these pastor shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
okay

the real intentions are becoming clearer

someone wants to con Nigerians into raising millions for a dead career

no one send timi to go buy benz suvs wey him no fit maintain oh

cheesy cheesy

we dey watch una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

someone raped you multiple times, you for kukuma tell me say una dey date
rape my axz

fraudsters

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Marcus2(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
GOFUNDME?

I knew it!
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nullboss: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you, left the house, came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine?
There are many loopholes in this story.

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that?.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Uncleodi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
For every story, there are TWO sides.
Which one should we believe

Oh! Jesus take the wheels.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Misterdhee1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chaii grin
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Kendumazy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmm. Gofundme when segalink already declared taking up the case free of charge. Okay ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by hisexcellency34: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ode...all the young ladies who have been conplaining of rape, did you open any account for them?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by flowx(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Haaaaaaa!!! Omo see gobe... COZA pastor in trouble... I just they feel for Fatoyibo wife.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Crookesmore: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nairamarley ppl...idiots
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by stinggy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Don't trivialize this serious issue man! angry

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by EmekaBlue(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is not rape if a lady is raped in her house. @least she had home advantage. Just kidding o

Tired of these world women toto issues against men joor. That ugly opening, i cant even look at it coz it disgust me...i wonder how some men even manage to go down their with their tongue..Yuck!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
K
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by QuickStandard: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Hmmmmmmm!!!!
GoFundMe account for a legal battle grin shocked

9ja my country!!!

Anything to scam the general public cool

Like someone will say, put your money where your mouth is.

So all these brouhaha and they don't have money for legal battle. And i read an article where Mrs Dakolo was daring the Pastor to take legal action.

So it was all for her to setup a GoFundMe account.

Ok oooo watching in 3D.

Las las alot of Nigerians are scammers.

Neymar issue comes to mind.

#rapeisbad

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Whoever find trouble............... Pay for it..........

5 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by deepwater(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
GOFUNDME?

I knew it!
movie time
omo time to make money wey we go use go dubai for christmas.
bros e b lyk we go start awa own.

6 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by BlueAir: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
This may not be their plan all the way.
But its funny to think it is grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Checked86: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
someone wants to cash in on this matter. Business men everywhere

12 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
GOFUNDME?

I knew it!
hustle... Remember hustle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by fergie001: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
GoFund what?

Nairalander oooooo,I was beaten black and blue by Seun,lala and Mynd44 3 years ago.....nobody sees the pain of a growing young man and am speaking up now and will seek redress in court....

I need a GoFundMe account to meet them in court.....

Mtchew....
GoFundMe kee una there...

9 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
stinggy:
Don't trivialize this serious issue man! angry

nothing serious about the issue

the whole thing and story line is filled with loopholes

and if this backfires to Timi his dead career will be finally buried

hope they ready
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by LawyerKunle2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFUNDME
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Silent war against the church..

..she was raped and kept quiet, she was raped and didn't complain for the past 15 years, she was raped and still attended his church.

It's obvious she's lying, either she has been paid by Muslim or her personal gain.

..no amount of insult can bring the body of Christ down.

.. if you have evidence present it in court not ranting on social media, the law don't care about sentiments

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol, dem don wan turn d matter to MMM tins.....

Thief yesufu....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / Tiwa Savage Featured On Vogue Magazine As Africa's Best R&B And Pop Singer / Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.