Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool (29105 Views)

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Onowu1979: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Jakumo:
I will never for the life of me fathom why people get hysterical over the outcome of football games.

There are only four possible outcomes to ANY football match.

1. Team A wins, while team B loses.

2. Team B wins, while team A loses.

3. The game is a draw, and neither team wins or loses.

4. The game is canceled or postponed due to coronavirus, World War 3, a gigantic asteroid impact, or lack of interest.

Given that one of the above four scenarios is CERTAIN to occur, it is simply baffling that otherwise rational people invest so much emotion into football games.

Personally, I wouldn't give a flying phuck if ALL football was canceled until hell freezes over because I have far more important considerations to dwell upon than how many times a football is kicked into a net by a bunch of running men in colorful uniforms. I'd rather watch paint dry, or watch grass grow than sit through the ordeal of watching a damn football match.

Reason is simple. People stake money on various betting platforms. So expect them to be hysterical...losers and winners inclusive. To all the losers, I say a big "SORRY".

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Drama queen

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by manunitedbabes: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
She leave arsenal come join man united with her pink hair. Abeg go back ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by tosine90(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Bad day for Man U.
She self want trend on the matter. DJ way no get studio. Na money sure pass. For u to have fame and celebrity status.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by DannyXpress: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2021
sammybest889:
BT wait omo man u fan una de surprise me una de expect 2 beat Liverpool b4

na so,2day we were arguing about this match 4 area b4 it kick
off....i was telling one of my man u friends, this afternoon
DAT just pray say u no go collect five for Liverpool hand
(bcus d wey salah de form dis season e fit score una hat trick
ur ororor no go even see 1 goals score)
na play I de play with am..... just dis kind mumu argument
BT believed u.. me........
Liverpool score 5
sallah score hat trick
cr7 no goal
now like dis...
area.... dem don change my name 2 prophet Sammy (4
sumtim wey I just foolishly say)
omo my head don de big dem dey plan 2 buy me 1 bottle 4
my mumu prophecy
This would've foolishly won you millions if there was an option for it in bet sites
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Joysticks:
My eyes are on her red tight short leggings.
I hope she no go decamp to arsenal.
She decamped from Arsenal to Manure..

Now see her life.. grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by mulero23: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2021
how do you she is wet? lol
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

But is that the reason she is damnnn wet

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by kenx1(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2021
This girl is Bad luck....any team she joins goes down the drain.....i hope she does not come to CHELSEA grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by romunu(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Danm nigger
How did you see that she’s wet?
Badt guy spotted.
The geh go sweet sha.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2021
I THOUGHT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CLASS TAKING HER CAMBRIDGE EXAMS !

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Torosk1(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Dagger111(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Wet ke, wet bawo? Where d wet?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Bridget95(f): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2021
DJ cuppy in 2035

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by sauceEEP(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2021
She will still defect back to arsenal, just like Nigerian politicians...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by arsenal33: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2021
She left Arsenal to support Olodo club grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Anfield247(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2021
obembet:
If not for Red card Liverpool can never see draw for old Trafford
Back off

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Her toto kpuff
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Streetdreamx(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2021
She don kill arsenal finish come enter man u now.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Streetdreamx(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Man u bought a goat (ronaldo) and liverpool used the goat for sallah.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Be like you no watch the match, 5 don already dy b4 the red card na grin
obembet:

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by jrusky(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Haa bro wetin carry your eyes go that side

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by dreu2fine(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2021
ebukajay184:
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy who is a fan of Manchester United Football Club expressed her disappointment at the club's 5-0 loss to Liverpool FC in a match played today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a photo of herself looking sad via her Instagram handle. She captioned the photo with a sad emoji;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVa6T1qs5du/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
nemesis see ur life
u ran leave arsenal how market now
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Tboy1419: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2021
obembet:
. Where man utd dey when them score 3 for half time.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by kissdabride: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2021
ebukajay184:
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy who is a fan of Manchester United Football Club expressed her disappointment at the club's 5-0 loss to Liverpool FC in a match played today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a photo of herself looking sad via her Instagram handle. She captioned the photo with a sad emoji;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVa6T1qs5du/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
From Arsenal to Man u from fry pan to fire las las na bologna you go end as fan

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by pyro62(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Jakumo:
I will never for the life of me fathom why people get hysterical over the outcome of football games.

4. The game is canceled or postponed due to coronavirus, World War 3, a gigantic asteroid impact, or lack of interest.

Given that one of the above four scenarios is CERTAIN to occur, it is simply baffling that otherwise rational people invest so much emotion into football games.

Personally, I wouldn't give a flying phuck if ALL football was canceled until hell freezes over because I have far more important considerations to dwell upon than how many times a football is kicked into a net by a bunch of running men in colorful uniforms. I'd rather watch paint dry, or watch grass grow than sit through the ordeal of watching a damn football match.

This guy na goat oo grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by eallstar: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Jakumo:

Ur opinion,
Which does not count and irrelevant because it's just a dot in the circle in a football world.
99.99 percent of men on earth loved or watched football. So u are just a drop in the ocean

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by jerrybabasam: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Thank God she left Arsenal for people that love the club. Continue to support your Woman Utd. DJ Cuppy

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Queenslander(f): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2021
seyz91:
fun to be with cuz na rich kid abi undecided

una don spend time with her before to know she's fun to be with? undecided
don't mind the opunu.. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Jakumo(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Nasri100:

Bro it’s just banter and passion. Stick to politics.

Hey, whatever floats your boat, sir.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Olarewaju89: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
obembet:

grin

See your online boyfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Adakintroy: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Jakumo:

Entertainment is part of life. If you do too much work you become bored with everything else around. Aside there is latent and manifest functions to this ( sociology crap).

Manifest are the intended. The football game we go to see for entertainment..the latent are the unintended. See how everyone is arguing talking and sharing it in work and on social media. It's a Bonding process. Underneath people are bonding with the phenomenon. It's meaningful beyond what we all can comprehend.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool by Decency2020(f): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2021
This bae is a bad luck. Since she left Arsenal things are looking up at the Emirates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Saeon Moruda In Hot Pants / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.