Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" (31020 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Nigerian Lady Accuses Bbnaija’s Deeone Of Cheating On His Wife With Vandora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by odomanis: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2021
dreu2fine:

Must a man Marry one wife
Y u dey speak for ur sister
The man is not complaining
Now when women plenty pass men
Any woman when no got keep is man them go take am from him or share him

If you want to share,share in peace na. Dont go calling your mate threatening her to leave her husband or die. E no make sense na. What if wifey come die now wey no be she kill am ?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by FORDCULTURE: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2021
RUBBISH NONSENSE..

SHE WAN JUST TREND.. HER NAME WAS GRADUALLY LEAVING THE HALL OF FAME...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by seyz91(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy you get time to dey reply that mumu
Muna4real:

So for your mind, you think say Maria fit sue cubana chiefpriest? undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by seyz91(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
shut up

you dey insult billionaire

pray to be close to half what he is
Peace081:
This Chief prick or whatever is too lousy, trying so hard to be relevant

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by pacespot(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2021
All these attacks on women, I will never join any Nigerian man to attack a woman. Nobody is talking about the guy again, or did she commit the fornication alone by herself? Definitely, the man saw a beautiful woman and chased her and she agreed. Cubana's Chief sister should rather blame her husband who can't stay faithful to his marriage oath.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by DOTian: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Morgan9:

U dont have sence
You are actually right..
Wat I have is "sense"..
What I don't have is "sence"..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by DOTian: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Not gonna happen.

Apparently, there is proof she did the stuff he's claiming she did.

The Kelvin is a he-goat, though.
He goat for going after Maria?
Hello?
I wouldn't mind being called a "he pigeon" just to do that anyways...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Amanda4life: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
MRDEE01:
Maybe it's the man that gave her dollars she was flashing and oppressing her fans with few days ago.

Even Iyaebe was hailing her as rich woman.

She fit don serve the man man Kayanmata.

KAYAMATA DON FINISH MARRIED ME.

KAYAMATA IN PUSSY HAS scattered MANY HOMES
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Gkemz: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Power of clitocurrency.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Shokoloko:
Its not possible to steal a man. Men are strong creatures. He walked away with his two eyes open.

I absolutely hate it when African society makes men look like kids; "Men are like babies; they snatched him; it was love potion; it was jazz"

No, our men are not invalid. They are not babies. Every action they take, they take with their minds intact and they are prepared for the consequences.

But men can snatch women?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Stupid and Lazy set of youths.
How we wish this is the same way they dig to the lifestyle of the corrupt politicians that have stolen their future for over 2 decades now.

Misplaced priorities in life.
Shame on them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2021
MRDEE01:
Maybe it's the man that gave her dollars she was flashing and oppressing her fans with few days ago.

When she put up those photos of herself in Dubai flashing those wads of dollar bills, one unfortunate bastard was everywhere on this forum yanning dust about how Maria was rich and had only entered the big brother house to pass time.

Most humans have thrown morality to the doldrums all in a bid to hastily celebrate money and material possessions. We can eagerly sing the boastful ullulation of people's wealth while never minding from whence they achieved. It's abysmally sad!

Look at a first class LovePeddler destabilizing another woman's home just for the material benefit and tomorrow when something untoward happens to her, they'll be everywhere soliciting sympathy from Nigerians. Women will always be the problem of other women!

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Shokoloko(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Thanksful:

But men can snatch women?

Nobody can be snatched. They walk off on their own.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Shokoloko(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Buddha3:

When she put up those photos of herself in Dubai flashing those wads of dollar bills, one unfortunate bastard was everywhere on this forum yanning dust about how Maria was rich and had only entered the big brother house to pass time.

Most humans have thrown morality to the doldrums all in a bid to hastily celebrate money and material possessions. We can eagerly sing the boastful ullulation of people's wealth while never minding from whence they achieved. It's abysmally sad!

Look at a first class LovePeddler destabilizing another woman's home just for the material benefit and tomorrow when something untoward happens to her, they'll be everywhere soliciting sympathy from Nigerians. Women will always be the problem of other women!

Who gave Maria his wife's phone number?
Who gave Maria the guts to call his wife?
Who gave Maria his car to drive and post on instagram

That woman's husband has thrown her to the dogs before Maria for Maria to have the liver to call her. There are men that cheat but the side chicken dare not call their wives. That lady's husband has disrespected her in front of Maria

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Dollish(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Muna4real:

So for your mind, you think say Maria fit sue cubana chiefpriest? undecided
Don't mind them grin grin they said dream is free
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Shokoloko:

Who gave Maria his wife's phone number?
Who gave Maria the guts to call his wife?
Who gave Maria his car to drive and post on instagram

That woman's husband has thrown her to the dogs before Maria for Maria to have the liver to call her. There are men that cheat but the side chicken dare not call their wives. That lady's husband has disrespected her in front of Maria

It is easier for you to find the momentum to reel out all these questions and bandy these insinuations when the narrative is conveniently not to your discomfort. To say I am shook that a female is even taking a stand as yours, remains an understatement of the decade.

I sincerely pray you never find yourself or any of your loved ones in the center of such a marital conundrum. Maybe then your sensibilities will be fine-tuned enough for you to ask the proper questions and pass adequate submissions.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by MoneyTrees(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2021
SleekGist:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/24/cubana-chief-priest-calls-out-bbnaija-star-maria-for-sleeping-with-sisters-husband/
grin grin grin I'm impressed by this news
1. Odogwu Cubana chief. Priest has been feeding a snake by supporting the damn show geared at raising morally depraved & Olosh gendered individuals
2. The snake finally bit him
As such let's support [code][/code]EndBBN
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Shokoloko(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Buddha3:

It is easier for you to find the momentum to reel out all these questions and bandy these insinuations when the narrative is conveniently not to your discomfort. To say I am shook that a female is even taking a stand as yours, remains an understatement of the decade.

I sincerely pray you never find yourself or any of your loved ones in the center of such a marital conundrum. Maybe then your sensibilities will be fine-tuned enough for you to ask the proper questions and pass adequate submissions.

I have had loved ones in this situation and the first thing I ask is "If you chase girl A, B,C,D,E,F.....will you ever have a life of your own?" The problem is the man. She should talk to her husband. The man needs to stop as I am 100% sure that Maria is not his only object of interest. I cannot advise a woman to fight a sidechick. I personally know of a sidechick that is currently in jail for killing the wife who came to warn her. It was deemed an accident so she will be out in a few years, but the wife is dead and she left four kids. The man who caused the whole problem is neither with wife or sidechick. He now has a new wife and a new sidechick. I believe the woman should have faced her husband rather than sacrifice her life.
Please don't be shook. Let's learn to tackle problems from the root.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2021
I said it earlier but nobody believe me the real Ashewo in this country are Female's celeb not those standing by the Roadside una Weldon oo and they're very proud of it with their full chest x-ray

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2021
DOTian:

He goat for going after Maria?
Hello?
I wouldn't mind being called a "he pigeon" just to do that anyways...
tongue tongue tongue

So you think Maria is the one that got his "Cheating Cherry"?

Hellooooo?

Na today nyash dey back?

The guy na he-goat, mbok!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2021
MRDEE01:

Which yeye man undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by jimmychang: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2021
We4all:
This Cubana guy is so uncouth. Is his in-law an item that can be stolen or a bag that can be snatched? He cheats on his wife with young single girls and he is now threatening fire and brimstone. Leave Maria alone and face your marriage.

Shut up hoe

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by bammo: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Shokoloko:
Its not possible to steal a man. Men are strong creatures. He walked away with his two eyes open.

I absolutely hate it when African society makes men look like kids; "Men are like babies; they snatched him; it was love potion; it was jazz"

No, our men are not invalid. They are not babies. Every action they take, they take with their minds intact and they are prepared for the consequences.
You guys should simply stop it
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by DOTian: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

So you think Maria is the one that got his "Cheating Cherry"?

Hellooooo?

Na today nyash dey back?

The guy na he-goat, mbok!
My point is that Maria is so well garnished, I wouldn't mind being called the "he goat" that ate her yam..
You Gerrit?
If you don't gerrit then forget about it..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by We4all: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
jimmychang:

Shut up hoe

I learned from the best; your mom. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by jimmychang: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
We4all:

I learned from the best; your mom. undecided undecided undecided

I fell from the sky b*tch grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by greggng: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
I will be a fool to speak evil about maria just because one loud mouth called her out . If truly Maria threaten the sister , is cubana telling us tgat he doesn't know the road to police station? I can see clearly why Maria was removed from the program ...people like cubana sponsored her removal .,.her vote didn't count ...police station is the best place to report threat to life matters not social media. Moreover no sensible person can start judging this matter without hearing from Maria ...as far as I am concern she is innocent untill a competent court says otherwise .....chasing clout on social media won't help the sister .infact when a man doesn't love you .he is done with you irrespective of the number of chikdren you 've for him ...he isnt a handbag to be snatched .
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
DOTian:

My point is that Maria is so well garnished, I wouldn't mind being called the "he goat" that ate her yam..
You Gerrit?
If you don't gerrit then forget about it..

Don't worry, I "gerrit".

My position stands sha, the man na he-goat.

You "gerrit"?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by We4all: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
jimmychang:

I fell from the sky b*tch grin

Exactly. The Jezebel that pushed you is the one I was referring to.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Shokoloko(f): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
bammo:

You guys should simply stop it

Stop what?

Your response is part of the problem. You are pointing fingers at someone "doing something" instead of taking responsibility for your actions.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2021
even if you want to cheat, why can't you keep it away from your household? You allow your sidechick threaten your wife. Useless man

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Pussywar(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
This is so funny. He quickly included “all men are cheaters but don’t...” so it looks like cheating is okay as long as you hide it from your wife. I heard stories about this dude too. Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Launch Record Label / Mompa And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.