Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" (31021 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Nigerian Lady Accuses Bbnaija’s Deeone Of Cheating On His Wife With Vandora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by bammo: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Shokoloko:

Stop what?

Your response is part of the problem. You are pointing fingers are someone "doing something" instead of taking responsibility for your actions.
Actually, you just made a good comment.. you should read it to yourself.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by DOTian: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Don't worry, I "gerrit".

My position stands sha, the man na he-goat.

You "gerrit"?
A he goat for eating a well harvested yam?
Naaaa
I don't gerrit..
That man na The Real Goat..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Shokoloko(f): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2021
bammo:

Actually, you just made a good comment.. you should read it to yourself.

Actually we should both read it. Its called accountability smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Bewiseedet(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
odomanis:

Stupid ? Stop the hate, please. People like you will be praying day and night to be half like him yet, you come out here and call him stupid. Did you not read the part where he said the sister's life was threatened ?
Hope his fame last
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Not surprised though. Once they finish BBN they automatically own massive properties and turn Dubai to their second home. That need to show off will always be there.Money you no work for, but you dey flaunt am.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Tundex911: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2021
I'm done with this generation of ours...

Smh
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by afube: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Peace081:
This Chief prick or whatever is too lousy, trying so hard to be relevant

he is protecting his sister, if that is not relevant, what is? you teens just talk rubbish most of the time.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2021
SleekGist:
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/24/cubana-chief-priest-calls-out-bbnaija-star-maria-for-sleeping-with-sisters-husband/

He’s worried about side chick challenge your brother in law like a man. Posting on social media like a woman. All men don’t cheat. I am a man and it’s not every dirty well I will enter.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Evercurious(f): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Goland229:
Maria is such an hypocrite

This is just the summary of the post. Mara is such a big big HYPOCRITE
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Evercurious(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Peace081:
This Chief prick or whatever is too lousy, trying so hard to be relevant

You and those that liked your comment your comment are the lousy ones here
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Evercurious(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2021
dreu2fine:

Must a man Marry one wife
Y u dey speak for ur sister
The man is not complaining
Now when women plenty pass men
Any woman when no got keep is man them go take am from him or share him

Just listen to yourself again

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Evercurious(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And I always thought that she was a decent lady? nawa oh!
I don't think I will ever trust Nigerian ladies again, they are all the same.

That's it.. She is such a hypocrite... To even think of the fact that she was there condemning Angel and forming decent lady. Haaaa!!!. my gender is such a big big disgrace...

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Silentmoni(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
most of these people who rose to become celebrities don't knw how 2manage d pressure dat comes wit it,so dey do alot of shit 2meet up & impress,especially d females.most of dem are rich online but broke offline,while some acquire thier wealth as side chick 2money bags(we dey jam dem wela 4dubai) others nah high biller olosho..(smbody don hook me up wit 1upcoming actress wey i pay 300k 2knack during ENDSARS last year)....so stop asking GOD WEN? afta seeing thier flaunting,no b everytin wey glitter b gold.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by bammo: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Shokoloko:

Actually we should both read it. Its called accountability smiley
Lol..
Maybe.. but honestly, most men would not mess around with a fellow man's wife because they feel each other's pain.. what I don't understand is why single women don't feel the same.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by jimmychang: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
We4all:

Exactly. The Jezebel that pushed you is the one I was referring to.

Jezebel didn't push me ...I am straight from heaven
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
He he na wa ooo
undecidedafter hailing her as an imaginary rich girl, you realized she was spending a married man's hard earned money....

And even threatening the wife and mother of his kids..smh

Na who know get exposure will be seing most of her type as independent cash babe...tanker.

Enter quilox or rumors or cubana outlets on weekends and see people's father being babied.. grin grin

But any how e be, life must go on...It is almost impossible for a well to do married man not to fall into temptation nowadays.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Munzy14(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
bammo:

Lol..
Maybe.. but honestly, most men would not mess around with a fellow man's wife because they feel each other's pain.. what I don't understand is why single women don't feel the same.
After interactions with some honest ladies and joined with experience so far, I can comfortably tell you a good looking and average married man in this country is a hot cake for some ladies...It is orgasmic.

They will go any length to get you...But in all never forget the woman who has your back and your kids one hundred percent.

Sometimes, I don't blame this men, when wify go read out rules of bedroom engagement, oga will surely feel the vacuum left outside with very willing sisters out there ready.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by joshuaidibia(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
DOTian:
You dey find them go Dubai as per say you be interpol abi wetin?
When you leave your wife to follow all those small gals for club, Kelvin dey find you come Owerri? You go just open mouth waaaaa dey talk rubbish..

That Maria should sue every piece of fat in that your round torso untill you apologize..

I heard sense is still cheap in the market despite the dollar rise. What are you waiting for? sad
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Countersam(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:

undecidedafter hailing her as an imaginary rich girl, you realized she was spending a married man's hard earned money....

And even threatening the wife and mother of his kids..smh

Na who know get exposure will be seing most of her type as independent cash babe...tanker.

Enter quilox or rumors or cubana outlets on weekends and see people's father being babied.. grin grin

But any how e be, life must go on...It is almost impossible for a well to do married man not to fall into temptation nowadays.

Well,let's wait for her response let's not believe all we read on social media
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,let's wait for her response let's not believe all we read on social media
No smoke without fire...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Munzy14:
No smoke without fire...
Let's just wait for her robust response
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Karnice600: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Man, you don't have any business with Mariah. Direct your energy to your inlaw. I believe your sister didn't get married to a grown up kid.
But why didn't you come up with this long before BBNaija pushed her to limelight? Why now?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Karnice600: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
realvikash:

Rest, he's relevant already, at least within his own circle, try to do the same or get half of the bread he has, not coming on here to ramble about him being lousy angry undecided

Must relevance mean popularity?
Aren't you relevant to your family?
Do you even know the guy's financial capacity?
How has Chief Priest's relevance affected your life?

See how people prefer fame as a standard for sound judgement.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by shegz24(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even the cubana guy go surely dey play away match despite being married.

But because his sister is the victim now, he is weeping.

Come on get out!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by emmyN(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shokoloko:
Its not possible to steal a man. Men are strong creatures. He walked away with his two eyes open.

I absolutely hate it when African society makes men look like kids; "Men are like babies; they snatched him; it was love potion; it was jazz"

No, our men are not invalid. They are not babies. Every action they take, they take with their minds intact and they are prepared for the consequences.

Exactly. To avoid such talks, men should make it a more to have more wives.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by realvikash: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Karnice600:

Must relevance mean popularity?
Aren't you relevant to your family?
Do you even know the guy's financial capacity?
How has Chief Priest's relevance affected your life?

See how people prefer fame as a standard for sound judgement.

Rest abeg, you don’t know the dude in person, and yes for him to be where he is rn, he sure is relevant, maybe not to you but to those around him.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by Karnice600: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
realvikash:

Rest abeg, you don’t know the dude in person, and yes for him to be where he is rn, he sure is relevant, maybe not to you but to those around him.

smh
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Accuses BBNaija's Maria Of "Snatching His Sister’s Husband" by realvikash: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Karnice600:

smh
SMH angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Launch Record Label / Mompa And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.