Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend (31759 Views)

Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company / Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Anaerobi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmm

They should track the number and know who truly they are...
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Decency2020(f): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Your friend got invitation for the job she didn't apply for and you are taking it serious?

Please ask your friend if she has eaten because it appears hunger has reset her brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Jlow2: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some ignorant Nigerians will still go and not even tell anybody, because the believe god has answered there call

10 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Highways: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Faith Zidora scam... Truecaller

12 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by PDinteriors(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria is a scary place

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by NORSIYK(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
sammirano3:
A coup is happening in Sudan, it's not on frontpage, yet if its one thing happening in the US that doesnt concern us. It will be reported.

I have read about it 2 hours ago.
Nairaland has been poor of recent

3 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by AJSfan: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
SoccerPredictor:

Truecaller brought the number as Faith Zidora Scam..

6 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by mystery22: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
That's a scam company,I have being a victim

10 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Brandella: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Decency2020:
Your friend got invitation for the job she didn't apply for and you are taking it serious?

Please ask your friend if she has eaten because it appears hunger has reset her brain.

There's no need for the insult. If you have an opinion, pass it on without degrading someone else.

10 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by sammirano3: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
NORSIYK:

I have read about it 2 hours ago.
Nairaland has been poor of recent

I tire oo. Its an African nation. It should be trending here. Its so active

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Godbless3(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
sammirano3:
A coup is happening in Sudan, it's not on frontpage, yet if its one thing happening in the US that doesnt concern us. It will be reported.

Bro, you too can be the op and report it..
Its just an interest and nothing more.
Report the sudan coup and can keep up updating us about it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Anaerobi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
The same Zid that someone complained about last year....

7 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Ushman333: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
good alert.

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Iykenuwa(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Lavisha(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Unknown location?!
Dem wan use her head play squid game

5 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Newboss(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vickyvice:
Criminals. They want to kidnapp/Robb her.

You wan kidnap/rob somebody wey dey look for job?

They wan yansh her toto. They be yeye simps. Real men no dey rape women.

4 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by fullnetwork: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Newboss(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
sammirano3:

No one cares.
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Beverages: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mossadd:
nop you may be dealing with Nigeria squid game organiser's

Lol
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by sammirano3: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Newboss:

No one cares.

But you care about one useless post of something happening in the US. See mentality.
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Geestarry(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Newboss(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
sammirano3:

But you care about one useless post of something happening in the US. See mentality.

Gee, no one cares. Na truth I talk. Na cruise all of us dey catch
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Aganju849: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
SoccerPredictor:
I have a friend in Asaba who says she got a call today after an interview with them last week to get ready for training in Ajah / Lekki Lagos tomorrow morning. One important point to note is that she is not even aware of ever applying for the job

The company said when she gets to Ajah, she should call a number and they will pick her up to the training ground. They have refused to disclose the training location.

The suspicion now is that I called the so called number she is to call tomorrow and I told the receiver that I am coming with her and the voice on the other side said there is no need coming with her and ended the call.

This has all the similarities of what happened to Umoren the Akwaibom girl who lost her life going for job interview.

Please if you are travelling tomorrow for the said training. Abort now. I hope this helps someone.

This shouldn't even be up for debate

If she goes to that 'interview' she's surely gonna get kidnapped/murdered, possible both even...

2 Likes

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Gee64: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why have some Nigerians gone savage because of lust for money.
God will surely punish all workers of iniquity...SO BE IT!

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Nigeriadondie: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
SoccerPredictor:
I have a friend in Asaba who says she got a call today after an interview with them last week to get ready for training in Ajah / Lekki Lagos tomorrow morning. One important point to note is that she is not even aware of ever applying for the job

The company said when she gets to Ajah, she should call a number and they will pick her up to the training ground. They have refused to disclose the training location.

The suspicion now is that I called the so called number she is to call tomorrow and I told the receiver that I am coming with her and the voice on the other side said there is no need coming with her and ended the call.

This has all the similarities of what happened to Umoren the Akwaibom girl who lost her life going for job interview.

Please if you are travelling tomorrow for the said training. Abort now. I hope this helps someone.
Let the MOD move this thread to main thread. Also, reveal the number
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by geesilver(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Had similar experience this year.... Got an invitation for a job I applied for. From Lagos to Ibadan, with one location around awolowo road. On getting there all I could see for the address was a shop complex..... Far from my expectations after traveling that distance. When I try to call the HR number in the invitation it was not going through but my WhatsApp message was opened and read no response. I was just laughing at myself.... I no blame them sha if not for this hopeless nation where the future is not secured for the youths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Skillsnigeria: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by fruqy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
SoccerPredictor:

Add more details, like their number, their Instagram or Twitter page, the address they gave her, the template of the message they sent her. So people can be aware and stare clear of them.
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Samchik: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
maryblazi:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/why-zidora-stands-out-as-the-preferred-travel-company-in-nigeria/amp/

Not sure if this is the real vanguard's page. There's an extension "amp" in the url which is not in the vanguard original site. May be they have 2 url?

Real vanguard's page : https://www.vanguardngr.com

The other page -https://www.vanguardngr.com/amp/

Be careful and the handle that shared this site should be noted.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.