Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend (31844 Views)

Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company / Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Chummynoni(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
SoccerPredictor:
@all this has escalated to stage 2. They have picked up the girl younger sister with Police.

Cc @brandmix, youhesh, chummynoni, tianshie, lalasticlala, mynd44, feldido

This story is about to be blown out of proportion now.
I just got your mention now. Message me via whatsapp please. My number at siggy

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by odysey: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2021
sammirano3:
A coup is happening in Sudan, it's not on frontpage, yet if its one thing happening in the US that doesnt concern us. It will be reported.
it happened few days ago, it's protest going on now
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Omadjub(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Jimoh,Sometimes before u make assumptions or assertion about a person or company u need to get the right and updated information before calling out someone Or publishing the name of a company on social media. Look at the way u try to destroy the legacy of what someone has built for years because of conjectures, carelessness and avarice.

Now that u have realized that you were wrong all the whole time how do u feel begging that no charges should be pressed against u meanwhile what u have done is called defamation of a name or company which is liable to 3years imprisonment if found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Let's be guided by what we post on social media so that we won't end up ruining someone's at sweat just because we want to comment .

For those blasphemy and writing without thinking, we understand the opp sent you guys and its also possible he has many accounts on nairaland which we uses to collaborate his online bullying.

Zidora has posted here severally all that happened and also said that if you can bring one person scammed by Zidora without any service you will be rewarded 1million naira,which is a show of sound integrity.

Please let's be guided. Think before u act. Thanks
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by Omadjub(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Cc: iykenuwa, imustnottalk, soccer Predictor, tianshie, chummynoni, youhesh, muzikliva, brandmix, lalasticlala, mynd44, Abgarnics01, ecomalchemist, timekeeper,louqas, Administration1, ezebunafo, kdon2, gmajor, feldido, kokaine, tianshie

Jimoh, Sometimes before u make assumptions or assertion about a person or company u need to get the right and updated information before calling out someone Or publishing the name of a company on social media. Look at the way u try to destroy the legacy of what someone has built for years because of conjectures, carelessness and avarice.

Now that u have realized that you were wrong all the whole time how do u feel begging that no charges should be pressed against u meanwhile what u have done is called defamation of a name or company which is liable to 3years imprisonment if found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Let's be guided by what we post on social media so that we won't end up ruining someone's at sweat just because we want to comment .

For those blaspheming and writing without thinking, we understand the op sent you guys and its also possible he has many accounts on nairaland which we uses to collaborate his online bullying.

Zidora has posted here severally all that happened and also said that if you can bring one person scammed by Zidora without any service you will be rewarded 1million naira,which is a show of sound integrity.

Please let's be guided. Think before u act. Thanks
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by tianshie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
brandmix:

Sadly. In my 5 mins of insanity I actually did do business remotely for that matter with these scammers.

A friend introduced me saying he had a friend who had successfully used them to gain PR.

The first thing that should have ticked me off was the level of arrogance in their official WhatsApp auto response.

From the very second I completed my part payment, it’s like the rep I was chatting with over WhatsApp stopped knowing I existed.

Over the next 3 months, I had to literally beg for any possible update(whether true or cooked up)

At a point I zoned out and chased my PNP myself, I got an ITA from Saskatchewan, all on my own while not a single word from those bloody scammers in over 8 months!!!!

How do you take money from a client for 8 months with zero work done, and zero information without being a scam??

When you call the customer care, they refer you back to the WhatsApp line.

Anyway, it’s unfortunate OP is in a tight place. But seeing that the initial thread was a request for information, and seeing the instinctive response from Zidora scammers, it is very clear the kind of company they are.

Here's a victim of the Zidoragroup scammers. I repeat, the Zidoragroup is a scam mob.

1 Like

Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by nnekadeb: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zidora Travel is not a scam in any way, I have been to their office for enquires and they informed me that they do not issue visas and that it is given at the embassy's discretion. I asked them if it's 100% guaranteed they said no. I tried persuading them to assure me I will get my visa they refused and that was how I left their office. If they are scam they will and collect my money.
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by mercyobe: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
I wonder why some people are so wicked and derive joy in running people's efforts down. I traveled through zidora and also introduced lots of people to zidora which some of them got their visa while some didn't get that doesn't mean zidora is a scam.
Re: Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend by nancyada22: 1:01am On May 18, 2023
You guys shouldn't be accusing a big company like zidora of a scam if truly they were will there be people coming out to testify of the successful applications? kindly make your findings before you can conclude on things like this.

I have gone to their offices, done my own research, and got my findings about the Zidora company and realized that they are not scammers in any way. Yes, some companies my have their own flaws not everyone is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test / Uber/bolt Business In Lagos / Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.