Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) (32117 Views)

I’ve Worked With Beyonce,lauren But You Have Great Talent -wyclef To Kizz Daniel / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / Justin Bieber Says, Please Pray For Me, I’ve Been Struggling A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
SlyDev:
Working with your yansh just like Chioma
women don suffer grin

But u r right tho.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by alphaRego01(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fragility6:
Yes we know.You've worked at clictofactory

Solid conclusion.and nothing more
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians will soon dig up your big god grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by chloride6: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who come be Kelvin?
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nwachi22(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
The truth is now nowadays, men prefer going after flashy and fully endowed girls rather than character. The truth is that it’s difficult to see a girl with Virgin Mary character and Nicki Minaj kind of body.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by 9japride(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
I pity young girls that believe all these celebrities. To me they are all catching cruise, since it's a free stuff.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nwachi22:

The truth is now nowadays, men prefer going after flashy and fully endowed girls rather than character. The truth is that it’s difficult to see a girl with Virgin Mary character and Nicki Minaj kind of body.
What does that tell you about the women in our society?
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kajaard:

Do you have a business plan for this charcoal production business?

Have you studied the competitive marketplace?

Do you have a ready clientele to sell the finished product to?

Have you considered your distribution channels?

Have you done proper research to know the economic viability or profitability of this business venture?
very well sir, I'm into it already
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bitch please
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Joelobioha(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Naaah I don't think her problem with the public is because she's biracial. She and Pere were loathed for coming across as being "proud" (I put that in quotes). We are very diffident in this country and anyone that is supremely self confident (or blunt) is seen as "proud". Then herd mentality of "pull him/her down" kicks in
confidence..a fools substitute for intelligence.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Grandmeister:

What does that tell you about the women in our society?

Heard a story about a guy who is comfortable knowing fully well he's girl is a ho, as long as she's providing, one thing about this yahoo sef it's making some men soft. And this women don't mind the support, just waiting for this men to get one unfortunate maga.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Believe me some gals are not pests. They own their own money from right/legit sources. undecided

Not olosho
Yeah you are right, there are still some independent women out there, but they are very rare.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by nairabacks(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaybenugo:
BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From The Age Of 16 (Video)

No man is bankrolling me. I’ve worked from the age of 16 — Big Brother Naija Star, Maria, says in a recent interview, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s350ViGvLc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVcHzABLVH5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After the interview, Cubana Chief priest accused Maria of snatching his sister's husband.

She borrowed that line from Linda Ikeji
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Benwallt(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
These gender is a problem to humanity. If you can live above them, 98% of ur problem is solved. They walk around almost naked, they make you raise another man's Child, sometimes they walk you straight to untimely death, they make other men see you finish, they separate you from your loved ones, they impoverish you. Just name it. They are there

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Godgift09: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=jaybenugo post=107039935]BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From The Age Of 16 (Video)

No man is bankrolling me. I’ve worked from the age of 16 — Big Brother Naija Star, Maria, says in a recent interview, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

After the interview, Cubana Chief priest accused Maria of snatching his sister's husband.

Work Kee you there nonesense
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Timnico:
All of them begin work at the age of 8, I wonder how I'll protect my daughters from morally bankrupt female celebs and role models, ike a gwula dibia uwa.

Obviously by showing them strong fatherly love or they’ll go astray
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Till breeze blow wey fowl nyash open.
Unfortunately most Nigerian girls don't look up to intellectuals like Ngozi, chimamanda and the likes, they follow shameless yeyebrities like tiwa savage, mercy eke and the likes, no wonder alot of girls are now living fake lives and sleeping with random men for money.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Ijaya123: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
She started work at the age of 16 but can’t disclose the nature of the business.

Second base abeg!!!
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Carlmax(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
ACRI:
Lubbish

Let chiefprest catch you....

BBN is now like a cult like some people say,I can't defend it again.....its now a platform for the rich to buy spots n put their children

Then olosho runs girls follow suit.

Don't come 4 me if u no wan run naked o dis Monday morning

You are absolutely right, no one coming for you.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
She did not want to say someone was bankrolling her before she entered the house. She should have made it clear on what she worked on.
She must have been working on dicks since age 16. Awon professional masseuse ladies cool
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
I believe her, many Americans and British start working from young
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by toujurs: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Have mercy on your self, maria. And be specific atleast
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Translation:
I have been selling pussy since I was 16

You see Air Hostess, they are high class ashawo. Very coded they Bleep rich guys and senators that stay at first class section of plane

Maria is an air Hostess for emirate Dubai
Emirates wey ticket expensive like mad
Imagine the guys flying first class Emirates
Air Hostess dey Bleep them well well
Some dey Bleep Air Hostess inside plane bathroom

Forget....
lmao
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by airsaylongcome: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Joelobioha:
confidence..a fools substitute for intelligence.

Lol... If that's how you see it. People that were confident that the earth is not round were fools I guess. The Wright brothers who were confident that machines heavier than birds could fly were fools.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support her attitude. But take it to the bank, Haters are gon hate. Potatoes are gon potate
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by hedonido: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Stupid bitch. You've worked from the age of 16 means what? How much exactly is the cumulative income you have legitimately received from your so-called work all these years?

These kinds of useless olosho dey sabi vex me I swear. Instead of you to embrace your ashawoness proudly like the rest of you do, you dey come form posh independent woman for your papa. Ikpu gi gbawka oku dia.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Innobee99(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tell them baby girl,haters shall be blind towards your success, your only offense is been a biracial you no kill person.
Colleague in the making
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaybenugo:
BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From The Age Of 16 (Video)

See video below.

What work is she doing? Never smoke without fire. We all know these strange yellow girls that come to Nigeria to love-vendor themselves to politicians and militants.
Re: BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) by SATANlST: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tell them baby girl,haters shall be blind towards your success, your only offense is been a biracial you no kill person.
shut up this is an old video before cubana open her olosho yansh. besides she said she has been an olosho since 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans / Dbanj Steps Out In Style For The 2015 Glo CAF Awards / Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.