Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya (1124 Views)

Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Antoeni(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2021
, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has promised that it won’t take him more than 365 days to fix the country if given the slot in 2023 Presidential general Elections.

He made the disclosure while speaking on the theme “Media in Times of Crises: Resolving Conflict and Achieving Consensus” at the two-day of the 17th Nigeria Guild of Editor’s Conference in Abuja on Friday.

The Governor said, “It won’t take more than 365 days to fix issues of insecurity, corruption, mismanagement among others in the country.

“From what I have come to realize and know, it takes a decisive, courageous, safe-minded and balanced leader to be able to fix this country once and for all. And to get this done, require the collaboration, understanding and restaking agenda setting of the media to educate, sensitize and teach our people on the choice of the next leader.”

According to him, the right leader shall emerge where the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas among others will feel the real impact of leadership.

“I believe that we have those leaders in abundance in this country. I believe it only take the eagle eye and sharp pen to bring those leaders.”

He commended the organizers for choosing the topic, allowing them to share their experiences and proffer solutions on the way forward noting that insecurity issues in Nigeria is local and it is perculiar.

He stressed that Kogi State neighbouring 10 states out of the 36 states is managing the security of the state and also assisting her neighbours to manage theirs.

The Governor emphasized that if others will sincerely apply same security mechanism like his state will achieve the kind of security-safety and cohesion required in the country.

He reiterated that some security model his government implemented by simple identification of problem areas beginning from the leadership style, making sure there’s existence of fairness, equity and Justice in the system.

“Ensuring everyone from top to bottom in all communities live up to expectations with enough sensitization on what is obtainable and inclusiveness every ethnicity, groups to achieve unity and peace.”

He attributed the penetration of Boko Haram, ISIS and other evildoers to the mountainous and forest terrain of the state adding, however, his Government in collaboration with the Security agencies were able to neutralized their operation and sanity was sustained across the state.

“We are not saying that there is no insecurity trait but on the scale of 1 to 10, I think we have brought insecurity to 2 percent only, because we were sincere with all our actions, all our promises and everything we do concerns the citizens,” he said.

He stated that largely issues of insecurity are caused by youths of the country whom he believed were deprived of the system inherited, “class difference become the order of the day, certain sections were deprived, system were we have government of father and son, friends and acronyms and where youths are turned to political hallelujah as well as men hallelujah.”

Gov. Bello however admonished the media to rise to the challenge to change the narrative and set agenda especially in the area of leadership by communicating the right message to the people and move Nigeria forward rather than allowing politicians to set the agenda.

Responding to restructuring of Nigeria, he said restructuring is a system of government where we have leaders that will strike balance and with fairness but the term seems to means different things to different people, where to some is about dividing into regions, some is decentralizing power and others is born out of selfishness.

He lauded the APC government for fair governance and also noted that there are areas that needs improvement.

Among the top personalities who graced the occasion were representatives from Kaduna and Osun State who also shared their state experiences and with solution to the issue at hand and also Representative of Yobe State.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/i-will-fix-nigeria-in-365-days-as-president-gov-yahaya

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Emifa360(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Go and fix Kogi first b4 u come to Aso Rock!!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by ki02020(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2021
YAWNNNS

BUHARI AND CO SAID MORE THAN THAT cool

6 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2021
This statement alone should be enough to cancel him.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Frenchkiss564: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
The bar is really low,

3 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Dreambeat: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Only God knows the kind of weed this guy smokes. He couldn't fix Kogi in over 6 years and counting but he wants to fix Nigeria in 1 year. SMH

11 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2021
May Ebira Thunder Strike you down for Making such a Useless Statement , And yet you where unable to fix Kogi state in 6 Years, Most Useless Governor in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Antoeni(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2021
The Mumu Yahaya Bello Should Go and Fix Okene first, I am not Talking of the Entire Kogi State yet, Just Okene

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Whatever Yahaya Bello Ate Or Smoked Before Making This Statement Is Very Stong.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by isokomarine: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Yahaya Bello think that we are playing with sand

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by bjdon: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Just like Buhari promised all sorts of nonsense. Bello must think we are all aboki with no reasoning abilities. Nonsense.!

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Maxymilliano(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
We can see how he transformed Kogi State in 6 years

3 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Antoeni(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
We know you can fix Nigeria, but show us an Example of Any Physical Project You have Done from the state where you Govern ,
As per charity begans from home

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Ode!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by BigSarah(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Joker

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by fourboys: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Shut the fvck up

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by lkillbrokehoes: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2021
You can fix Nigeria in 365 days but you can't fix kogi state for 6 years now, what a pathological lying circus clown.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Dagah2: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Fix Kogi first

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Yahaya Bello is smarter than the five governors of South East combined
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by yemmight(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2021
For over 3 years, you have not fixed Kogi despite been a young politician.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by JoeRizzla(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Dem don start again

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
First fix Kogi state

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Jlow2: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by whalley676: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by RichardRexs(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
He dwell most on security of the nation if he became president.
Let's be frank with ourselves. GYB has tried security wise and he deserves it. Security issue in Kogi is at 2% . He did a good job there.
Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by royalamour(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
grin I'm still trying to come to terms with how this guy became a governor in a state where there are best brains and forward thinking people.

yahaya Bello is not only a thief. Looting kogi dry.

People dying of hunger and starvation and this idiot thinks the whole country doesn't know.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Good for Nothing Boy!
Your coming is to complete the destruction your master General Mohammadu Buhari started. Dunce like Yahaya Bello should not be allowed close to the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2021
spits! the most shameless youth in power/leadership!

CLOWN grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin this yahaya JAGAJAGA Bello no go kee person! grin

Go and fix Kogi State first! Any politician still using this line is sick in the head!

1 Like

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Vickym1(f): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Pay teachers and fix Kogi first b4 talking Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2021
He should be built his state first

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instead Of Going Back To Regional Government, I Prefer A Total Breakup / Foreigners Who Volunteer To Fight For Ukraine Will Be Eligible For Citizenship / Northern Group Slams Wike Over Comment On Dan Fodio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.