Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life (18668 Views)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! / Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2011
The world would be a much peaceful place if every one knew and accepted their role in this journey called life.
Men are meant to be providers.Women are meant to be submissive to their men,in the bedroom and in the kitchen.
That is natural.
The problem is women refuse to accept their natural role and this is the cause of tension all over the world and on this forum NL.
Men are by nature polygamous,there is no man that can stick to ONE woman,except you are a virgin or a sanctimonious fool,pretending on NL,with the hope that one of the females is gonna hook up with you.
Men and women shouild accept their natural roles created for them by nature.Trying to go against this creates tension and war of the genders.
I wish the men and women would stick to their natural and proper roles:the world would be so peaceful.
Please I do not hate women as some females on this forum always try to suggest,the simple fact is I do not take them serious at all;
Women are created to be playthings for men,they should please know their roles!
Rant over,am out!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Scooby1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

[b]Women are created to be playthings for men,[/b]they should please know their roles!
Rant over,am out!

I object to that statment,very offensive! angry angry angry angry angry angry

One question poster, is ur mother or sister a plaything for men?

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Reanaa: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2011
Op, educate ur moma, sis and gf with ur assume roles, ur point is lukewarm,
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by kodylicky(f): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
@op i really wonder wat ur dad is like!! shocked
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MMM2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
dere role is 2 supply Womanliness 2 men, when needed. angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
Scooby1:

I object to that statment,very offensive! angry angry angry angry angry angry

One question poster, is your mother or sister a plaything for men?

He had me up until the end of the 'men are meant to be providers". After that line, the rest was bullschit.

I do believe submission is something we women must abide by but ALSO men. Once a man is married to (a) woman/en he must
submit himself to being the provider and she/they the nurturer. NOT as property but as the other half/support. It is true that some
women have lost their sense of self and therefore have no idea what it means to be a woman much less a wife. Fussing about cooking,
cleaning, and doing for their men esp. when the guy is giving his all (smh). However some men are dogs, cowards and in serious need of
a reality check. Just as some women are sorry wastes of estrogen so are some men when it comes to their 'sacks'. grin Both sides are to
blame as A LOT of men now are running from responsibilities and the equal or more, women now just want to be taken care of
even putting finance before romance and bonding tongue.

btw I am writing on behalf of monogamous and polygamous relationships hence the plural and singular followed by /.

MMM slap yourself.  grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

The world would be a much peaceful place if every one knew and accepted their role in this journey called life.
Men are meant to be providers.Women are meant to be submissive to their men,in the bedroom and in the kitchen.
That is natural.
The problem is women refuse to accept their natural role and this is the cause of tension all over the world and on this forum NL.
Men are by nature polygamous,there is no man that can stick to ONE woman,except you are a virgin or a sanctimonious fool,pretending on NL,with the hope that one of the females is gonna hook up with you.
Men and women shouild accept their natural roles created for them by nature.Trying to go against this creates tension and war of the genders.
I wish the men and women would stick to their natural and proper roles:the world would be so peaceful.
Please I do not hate women as some females on this forum always try to suggest,the simple fact is I do not take them serious at all;
Rant over,am out!

That must be the logic of a r-a-p-i-s-t,  Who else wants to control another human being? in the bedroom?, grow up!

Nature doesn't have to be declared, it just is, 

If a man is what he thinks he is then it will be reflected in his mate. A weak man is bound to have a weak woman.

I love an intelligent woman that can challenge & stimulate me mentally. An educated woman will keep me motivated to be more educated.

Life isn't about food and sex! You are a fool to summarize a human being as a cook and a sex slave, when she could be so much more AND your loving wife,

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrCork17: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
women need to give up edukation and stick to cookin n Cleening. We dont need NO compitition. true story!! angry
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
Let me school you,

Stop looking at your woman as a competitor and START looking at her as a partner, we're on the same team,

The stronger your woman is the stronger your family will be,

2 Likes

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by MrsChima(f): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
Now people wonder why SOME women are feminists (Women rights activists).

It is interesting to see the mentality of such snakes still exist to this very day.

Now I want to speak about the females who are complaining about cooking, cleaning, and doing whatever else that they needs to do. We need to stop looking at what they are complaining about but WHY are they complaining. There are reasons for everything that is done in this world.

If the woman is working and taking care of the children why would she want to cook and clean? As I have stated in previous threads, that the roles designated for males and females have shifted and therefore the relationship dynamics aren't the same. EACH RELATIONSHIP is different and what works for YOUR RELATIONSHIP will ONLY WORKS FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

I find it irritating that people are still telling OTHER PEOPLE what should be NORMAL IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP instead of just being the spectator staying out of it. If you feel that your woman is your competition then you entered the relationship for the wrong reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:
women  need to give up edukation and stick to cookin n Cleening.   We dont need NO compitition.   true story!! angry

Professor of K-leg Engrish and Gbagaun Grammar dey preach education matter. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Dsense(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

women need to give up edukation and stick to cookin n Cleening. We dont need NO compitition. true story!! angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
kody-licky:

@op i really wonder wat your dad is like!! shocked

Actually,he is dead.Satisfied?

I can't understand some of the responses here.
What is so difficult in everybody knowing their role in life?
Men should provide for their women/girlfriends.Women should be submissive to their men and cook and clean for them;Tension comes in when each of the sexes take on the wrong role,a role not meant for you.
Have you not seen the tension in marriages where the man loses his job and the woman becomes the provider?
Have you not seen the tension in homes where the woman abandons her natural role in the kitchen?
Everybody is created for a role-they should play it well.

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

That is natural.
Rant over,am out!

Its NOT manly for a husband to blame his job loss on her success. If a man loses his job then he should be happy that somebody is paying the bills and if you
are not happy, then get your azz off the couch and go get a job.

You can't keep a woman in the kitchen just becomes you're unemployed. Thats stupid! Your foolish pride is going to starve your household.

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by livedit(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
"Women are playthings?" grin That's funny. I would pay any amount of money if someone showed me anywhere in the bible that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ said women were created to be "playthings". Not equal, but "playthings". grin

In addition, when does the man deserve the right to have more than one wife in the NEW Testament? If I understand my bible correctly, God joins a man and a woman together in holy matrimony into ONE spirit. When does 3 or more equal 1? Wow!

Now, Livedit agrees upon being her husband's "help mate". To care for the home, cook, clean etc and the man is to be the "provider". But there are some women who won't perform their "wifely duties" simply because the man won't work so they feel why should they "cook and clean". Now, my bible says, if a man don't work, he don't eat. Let me stop, livedit about to start preaching.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2011
livedit:

"Women are playthings?"  grin  That's funny.  I would pay any amount of money if someone showed me anywhere in the bible that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ said women were created to be "playthings".  Not equal, but "playthings".  grin 

In addition, when does the man deserve the right to have more than one wife in the NEW Testament?  If I understand my bible correctly, God joins a man and a woman together in holy matrimony into ONE spirit.  When does 3 or more equal 1? Wow!

Now, Livedit agrees upon being her husband's "help mate".  To care for the home, cook, clean etc and the man is to be the "provider".  But there are some women who won't perform their "wifely duties" simply because the man won't work so they feel why should they "cook and clean".  Now, my bible says, if a man don't work, he don't eat.  Let me stop, livedit about to start preaching.

I do not think you want to go there with me.
Please see 1st Corinthians Chapt 11.However I will quote the passage that interests me.
Verses 8 and 9.

1st Corinthians chapt 11 verse 8
8.For the man is not of the woman;but the woman of the man.
9.Neither was the man created for the woman;but the woman FOR the man.

Nuff said but if you want more I can PREACH,when am in the spirit.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by SouthChi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
Well since this is all about opinion,

My opinion is that a man seeking a woman who only cooks and cleans has low standards and a woman that limits her life to being a "help mate" has low standards.

Thats just my opinion.

I work, cook and clean. I don't need a woman to clean my house because I'm an organized and clean man. My lady needs to have an education and a career so that we can cook our dreams into reality and clean any obstacles in our path.

It can't be right for a man to justify polygamy with the old testment then a woman denouces it with the new testment. Then a man justifies a "kitchen wife" with new testment then a woman defines the "kitchen wife" with the old testment.

How do you pick and choose what you can and can't use from the old testament? But that's another topic, nevermind

2 Likes

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by tpia5: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
More embarassment for nigeria.

Some people are hellbent on reverse evolution, as if being neanderthals wasnt bad enough.

Pity.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by livedit(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

1st Corinthians chapt 11 verse 8
8.For the man is not of the woman;but the woman of the man.
9.Neither was the man created for the woman;but the woman FOR the man.

Richvkunt, I agree. I agree a woman was made to be a man's help mate. But let's not get it twisted that a man is "worth" more than a woman. A wo(womb) man was made from man as man was made from dirt. Both man and woman are from ONE God. Husbands are suppose to love their wife as Christ loves the church. My gripe is "man" believing women are beneath them. Livedit know's her role, but you best believe, my husband knows his. Husbands are to love and protect their wife. They are suppose to treat and care for her as they do themselves. It's this one scripture that sticks out in my brain. And it says I do believe in 1st Corinthians: "Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman. " Man and woman both have a role and neither is more important than the other. In God's eyes, we are ALL created equal, not just for a silly man's selfish purpose. We all have jobs to do on this earth. And that's fulfilling God's plan. For in the end, that is what we ALL are going to be judged equally.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2011
Obviously this poster is a retard!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nekai(f): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2011
ogugua88:

Professor of K-leg Engrish and Gbagaun Grammar dey preach education matter. Na wa o.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 3:11am On Jun 04, 2011
LMAOOOOO---buhahahahaha--- Mr Richmond? Na you be that?

Like someone was said: Nairaland is the place to come to say and do things you wish you were!

Rich, aren't you the one in "dilemma" with your friend and his girlfriend? The girl is making you pee in your pants. (And you're the one saying you don't take girls seriously.) Is that how real men behave? A man destroys relationships ba? I'm even surprised you're quoting bible-- hehehehe. *smh** That kind tin.

Thank God you said men are meant to be providers-- Aren't you guys always the ones shouting around that women are Gold-diggers?(Even the married ones). Choose your words carefully my dear. If everybody were to fully take their roles this minute, some of you men go quench!!! What's so hard in cooking and being submissive--pfftt-- Just make sure you're making the money--- tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 04, 2011
bhusayor:

Obviously this poster is a not-so-smart person!

Very smart arguement on why people should not play their natural and God given roles in life.
No more questions for this hostile witness,your honour!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2011
Richvkunt:
That is natural.
Rant over,am out!

I so agree with this post. There is absolutely nothing wrong with slaving away, cleaning, cooking, nurturing children, and not having a life for yourself, while my husband, the provider, works to provide for everything in the house and then sleeps around with other women. Nigeria is only one of the top two nations in Africa in terms of rising cases of HIV/AIDS. Women only make up half of a marriage; the two halves are both required for mutual agreement to coexist and grow their family. Submissive, non-consenting, and/or forceful sex is only considered violation of law and human rights. And some women are complaining to this lifestyle when, in fact, that's the way it's supposed to be. Like God intended. Women. Imagine the gall. *yawns*
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE!:

LMAOOOOO---buhahahahaha--- Mr Richmond? Na you be that?

Like someone was said: Nairaland is the place to come to say and do things you wish you were!

Rich, aren't you the one in "dilemma" with your friend and his girlfriend? The girl is making you pee in your pants. (And you're the one saying you don't take girls seriously.) Is that how real men behave? A man destroys relationships ba? I'm even surprised you're quoting bible-- hehehehe. *smh** That kind tin.

Thank God you said men are meant to be providers-- Aren't you guys always the ones shouting around that women are Gold-diggers?(Even the married ones).  Choose your words carefully my dear. If everybody were to fully take their roles this minute, some of you men go quench!!! What's so hard in cooking and being submissive--pfftt-- Just make sure you're making the money--- tongue  wink

I knew you would pop out of the woodwork sooner,than later.

1.Whatever i say on this forum is me in real life,I don't front,I don't claim to be what I am not.If you decide not to believe me that is your problem not mine.Get yours cos I will get mine,okay?

2.If a girl sleeps with her boyfriends best friend,how do you expect me to take her serious?The question is who seduced who?In this life as far as I am concerned Women are not as weak a species as they pretend to be,and they have all kinds of physical weapons they use to keep poor ignorant brothers on leash.They claim to be the weaker s.ex,but have various weapons they employ to keep brothers down.

3.Very funny dear,in fact you just agreed with my point that the world and this forum would be a much more peaceful place if every one stuck to their role in life.Lionel Messi is a fantastic footballer,but I do not think he would do so well if he was stuck in goal,as a goalkeeper.-See it dear-Know your ROLE!
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by BABE3: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

I knew you would pop out of the woodwork sooner,than later.

1.Whatever i say on this forum is me in real life,I don't front,I don't claim to be what I am not.If you decide not to believe me that is your problem not mine.Get yours cos I will get mine,okay?

2.If a girl sleeps with her boyfriends best friend,how do you expect me to take her serious?The question is who seduced who?In this life as far as I am concerned Women are not as weak a species as they pretend to be,and they have all kinds of physical weapons they use to keep poor ignorant brothers on leash.They claim to be the weaker s.ex,but have various weapons they employ to keep brothers down.

3.Very funny dear,in fact you just agreed with my point that the world and this forum would be a much more peaceful place if every one stuck to their role in life.Lionel Messi is a fantastic footballer,but I do not think he would do so well if he was stuck in goal-See it dear-Know your ROLE!

LMAOOO-- Mr Richmond, of Course I'll pop out! No be you and I? heheheheh---

Ok, sweety, about the role thing--Yes, I agree we have our roles and there is a way God intended it to be--but Of cause modernization and civilization have messed the whole thing up. Yes, I agree.

BuT mY  point is you're here quoting part of the bible for us-- the parts that suits you and your point. Go check your bible again, and see the FULL ROLE of men. I'm not sure if succumbing to the temptations of one's friend's girlfriend is listed there! tongue   You don't know your own role talkless of practicing it, and you're enforcing everybody else to know their's. Ko make sense at all.
I'm not asking you to take women serious o (that's your business)! Btw, that's a role of a man too!; "Thou shallt not take women seriously and they are playthings I created for you"-- Right?

Why are you talking to me about Messi? Ki lo kan mi pelu Messi?
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2011
@Babe,

It is six in the morning,don't you think you should be playing your role? Keeping your man warm,if you have one.
By the way,the Messi thing,you can't understand,football is a man thing.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

That is natural.
Rant over,am out!

ALL THESE ATTENTION SEEKERS
[b][/b]
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by tutuwater(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2011
So richvunt the 'Y' chromosome determines who makes the money or not or who cooks or not?
I ll bet with you that without the doctrine of the society that a girl should be a house wife, mother that are main objective is to only get married and have children the world would be a better place.

Fact the days when home-making and childrearing is the only true vocation for women is gone.

And we should give our female folk the oppurtunity of defining the feminine role.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2011
tell them: shoe get size. Ferragamo or Oshodi, do they serve the same purpose?
Imagine if Adam never took that apple from Eve(Basketmouth)
/more controversy/: what if the apple was sex?
Ki elegbe m'egbe.
Re: Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life by tyson55(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2011
@op - Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Public Pool (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.