Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep (3164 Views)

Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary / PDP: Buhari’s New Year Message Is Uninspiring, Tasteless / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Welcum: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
A Nairalander shared it. For me, the message is very clear and yet, very deep. I need the thinkers to say something about it...

2 Likes

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by cherishmichael: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
The message is very clear, there's nothing to say about it.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by gasparpisciotta: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Succinctly put: Sad reality about the state of the Nation sad sad sad

Leaving leprosy to treating eczema ...

3 Likes

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Like a hungry lion has entered the compound of the North where all vulnerable children and women are staying...but their HausaFulani Muslims cabal are more interested in a rat that enter the kitchen of the South instead of their bigger problems.

Parasitism makes them insane. Lazy ungrateful Parasites

9 Likes

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Smony: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2021
The most stupid administration so far in the history of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Peter Obi will make Buhari look like a saint. Spit on his baboon head grin
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by obailala(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by philiancoop(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Notice all thier attires
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Insecurity is about to consume the North and East
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by achi4u(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Insecurity is about to consume the North and East
Oga leave East alone, nothing is happening in the East as I type this.
It is only on Nairaland that East is burning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
achi4u:
Oga leave East alone, nothing is happening in the East as I type this.
It is only on Nairaland that East is burning.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/southeast-unknown-gunmen-have-killed-over-150-civilians-security-agents-army-commander/%3famp=1
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Danjikanbauchi: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Succinctly put: Sad reality about the state of the Nation sad sad sad

Leaving leprosy to treating eczema ...
but you don't know that leprosy start from eczema ? So deal with the root first. grin cheesy grin

Na joke I deh joke oooo Buhari and northern Muslims are evil personified. They will rather killed a person with akara and bread that to arrest Fulani terrorists with guns.
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by optionalY09: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Personally, I am not worried about insecurity because i know it is an artificial creation of politicians to keep the citizen afraid, they created a problem to put you under control. If you noticed that has been there only reason why citizens shouldn’t ask for their rights to protest and even move freely in your communities, the only reason polic will harass you without consequences.

Nigerian politicians can stop insecurity under an hour it’s a matter of few phone calls to lead criminals they hired to make the country insecure.

My primary worries about Nigerians is their continued docility and greed which would soon plunge them in their everlasting grave.

we all know who the criminals are some of us know their names, their house address we complain about them in the media report them to the authorities. Instead what do we get, the authorities turned against us and tagged us the criminal.

It’s obviously to the blind that the Nigerian authorities is not after the criminals in our society but the loyal and hardworking citizens who complains about the criminals becomes the hunted

1 Like

Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Countersam(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Welcum:
A Nairalander shared it. For me, the message is very clear and yet, very deep. I need the thinkers to say something about it...

Add Twitter ban to EndSars
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by orikoku: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yeah
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Paretomaster1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
The North have never been concern about ENDSARS..... why trying to drag them into it...?

If you think they are less concern about the insecurity in their domain, then you are more daft than I anticipated.
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by german01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Like a hungry lion has entered the compound of the North were all vulnerable children and women are staying...but their HausaFulani Muslims cabal are more interested in a rat that enter the kitchen of the South instead of their bigger problems.

Parasitism makes them insane. Lazy ungrateful Parasites!!
you’re a terrible person
Re: Say Something About This Photo. The Message Is Very Deep by Lordbinsmar: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
ZOO Republic

(1) (Reply)

Co / Woman Who Predicted Obi-ahmed Ticket In 2020 Is Hailed A "Prophetess" / Is Addressing A Governor's Wife As 'your Excellency' Constitutional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.