Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos (952 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Security Agencies Infiltrated By Fifth Columnists – Plateau Gov / Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Nwadiuto247: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
christistruth01:

It is my honest Opinion that the Fraudsters and Drug Barons in the East have become too Powerful Politically and as sponsors of IPOB have been making life Miserable for everyone else who earns an honest living and refuses to live on I'll gotten Wealth

Please blame only ipob. They are foolish
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 4:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

Oga shut up. They will just write result and declare.

Lol, that is not new, Ibo politicians have been writing election results in hotel rooms and their own bedrooms for ages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency, IGBOS Will Vote Massively For TINUBU / Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up Exercise (Videos) / Osinbajo In Meeting With South West APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.