Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos (953 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Security Agencies Infiltrated By Fifth Columnists – Plateau Gov / Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Mybrotheralso: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
I'm not igbo but I feel the FG has somehow hijacked IPOB to wittle down the economic strength of the igbos similar to what was done to them after the biafran war, giving them paltry money irrespective of how much they had in the account.I mean, how do one explain a people would want to lock themselves economically down for a week in this Buhari's economy. Even Nnamdi Kanu's ipob can't do this.

There is more to what is happening in the east, I just feel the east is under economic sabotage, even ipob cancelled Monday sit at home yet street touts and urchins probably sponsored by who knows still enforce it to cause economic sabotage.

The east is under economic attack to make them poorer .

3 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by muykem: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2021
I am surprised at your write up. Can't you see that everybody is hailing their decision include IPOB representative in nairaland.
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Mybrotheralso: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
muykem:
I am surprised at your write up. Can't you see that everybody is hailing their decision include IPOB representative in nairaland.
I don't believe those people are igbos or live in SE. I know one of them loveth360 who is actually from delta and probably haven't crossed bridge head before

3 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Penguin2: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Mybrotheralso:
I'm not igbo but I feel the FG has somehow hijacked IPOB to wittle down the economic strength of the igbos similar to what was done to them after the biafran war, giving them paltry money irrespective of how much they had in the account.I mean, how do one explain a people would want to lock themselves economically down for a week in this Buhari's economy. Even Nnamdi Kanu's ipob can't do this.

There is more to what is happening in the east, I just feel the east is under economic sabotage, even ipob cancelled Monday sit at home yet street touts and urchins probably sponsored by who knows still enforce it to cause economic sabotage.

Like you said, you are not Igbo so that’s why you are saying this.

If you were Igbo you would know that the percentage of our economic strength that comes from southeast is less than 30% with about 20% coming from the rest of Nigeria. While about 50% comes from abroad.

So if FG penetrated IPOB to weaken our economy through sit at home, then them no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by christistruth01: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
It is my honest Opinion that the Fraudsters and Drug Barons in the East have become too Powerful Politically and as sponsors of IPOB have been making life Miserable for everyone else who earns an honest living and refuses to live on I'll gotten Wealth

5 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by ivolt: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Another irresponsible Ipob member.
Ipob will issue a threat, carry out the threats then blame FG, DSS, herdsmen or invaders
for their actions.
SMH

4 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by loveth360(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

I don't believe those people are igbos or live in SE. I know one of them loveth360 who is actually from delta and probably haven't crossed bridge head before
Oga i'm Ada Igbo nile.

All igbo land is my land and i care for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by ItsTutsi(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol.. nyamuri flat.head!! Always playing the victim card!! U guys are naturally daft, imbeciles and fools... it's always everyone against u and never taking the blame

Mybrotheralso:

6 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Tingotoe: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Ibos will always blame someone else for their self imposed calamities. Of course the DSS has infiltrated IPOB na. How else do you think they were able to get Kanu's travel itinerary?
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2021
You claimed you are not igbo, but in typical igbo fashion of not accepting responsibility for any wrongful doing, you are not accepting IPOB responsibility.

Those people killing igbos inside igbo towns and cities, do they speak any other language except igbo and who have been hailing and justifying most of their atrocities since they started this madness?

7 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by udele1: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
I wish it was the federal government. Unfortunately, the reason is explained here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6779423/why-terrorism-grows-north-se
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
This one has started what Ipob / Igbo like much to do "Blaming another man for their stupidities" at least one day your brain will come back home.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by benuejosh: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2021
PentiumPro:
You claimed you are not igbo, but I’m typical igbo fashion of not accepting responsibility for any wrongful doing, you are not accepting IPOB responsibility.

Those people killing igbos inside igbo towns and cities, do they speak any other language is except igbo and who have been hailing them since they started this madness?
you deserve a good handshake and brotherly hug.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2021
PentiumPro:
You claimed you are not igbo, but In typical igbo fashion of not accepting responsibility for any wrongful doing, you are not accepting IPOB responsibility.

Lol

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by TownJ: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2021
udele1:
I wish it was the federal government. Unfortunately, the reason is explained here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6779423/why-terrorism-grows-north-se

Udele why were you deported from Turkey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Mybrotheralso: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Penguin2:

Like you said, you are not Igbo so that’s why you are saying this.

If you were Igbo you would know that the percentage of our economic strength that comes from southeast is less than 30% with about 20% coming from the rest of Nigeria. While about 50% comes from abroad.

So if FG penetrated IPOB to weaken our economy through sit at home, then them no get sense.
Fulani man southern Nigerians are well aware of your didvide and rule tactics, I'm a southerner and care about south which u fulani marauders want to conquer by all means, terrorist fulani herdsman
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by obailala(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

Did you say NK's IPOB can't do this? If you've ever sat down and had an argument with a hardcore IPOB adherent, you'll understand that what's happening currently has absolutely nothing to do with any external infiltration like you assume; it's just a daylight manifestation of a long existing mob ignorance.

You obviously never visited any IPOB online forum to read online comments; if you did, you'd have a good feel of the mentality driving this mess.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by paramakina202: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
IPOB is Igbo number one enemy.
With IPOB ndi Igbo doesn't need external enemies.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by slimghost(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
muykem:

The only Igbos hailing that decision are the frustrated lowlifers with no future.
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Afamed: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2021
They are here to play their victims cards as usual. Never ready to take responsibility for their failures. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by kirbby(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
FG with all honesty should dialogue with them before things get out of hand
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
kirbby:
forget it from the way this country is structured. If igbos Don't sell no body will, ask yourself how come since the arrest of mnk that triggered the regular lockdowns in SE the Nigerian economy and dollar rate has been dwindling ask yourself again.
what was dollar rate before mnk arrest and with the continuous lockdowns in SE has their been any improvement on dollar rate and economy so far.
If you like keep denying this fact, realty will keep hitting the ground.
Oga the arrest of MNK has absolutely nothing to do with the slide in exchange rate. What kind of delusion is this?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by mbos: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
keep feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllling

mr. feel

1 Like

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Mybrotheralso: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
kirbby:
forget it from the way this country is structured. If igbos Don't sell no body will, ask yourself how come since the arrest of mnk that triggered the regular lockdowns in SE the Nigerian economy and dollar rate has been dwindling ask yourself again.
what was dollar rate before mnk arrest and with the continuous lockdowns in SE has their been any improvement on dollar rate and economy so far.
The exchange rate has nothing to do with buying and selling at ochanja, deluded iponk terrorist, see an illiterate analysing what is beyond him grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Mybrotheralso: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
obailala:
Oga the arrest of MNK has absolutely nothing to do with the slide in exchange rate. What kind of delusion is this?
He's an illiterate and doesn't know economics
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
kirbby:

Very true.....if igbos decide to sit at home in lagos the economy of Lagos will crash.

1 Like

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by udele1: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Imagine the fools that have never created jobs in igboland.

1 Like

Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Federal gov’t hasn’t ‘infiltrated’ IPOB....at least, not its high-command! I just think IPOB is overreaching themselves with this constant announcements of sit-at-home! I can understand they want Mazi Kanu to be released...safely and unharmed, but they need to return to leaving the sit-at-home to a once a year event, just to commemorate those who died in the struggle! Calling for sit-at-home, outside of the commemoration of our dead, should only be used sparingly, as enemies of Ndigbo are now using it as an avenue to murder prominent Igbos in the south-east, so they can blame IPOB/ESN!

The Anambra election shouldn’t be disrupted!
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Federal gov’t hasn’t ‘infiltrated’ IPOB....at least, not its high-command! I just think IPOB is overreaching themselves with this constant announcements of sit-at-home! I can understand they want Mazi Kanu to be released...safely and unharmed, but they need to return to leaving the sit-at-home to a once a year event, just to commemorate those who died in the struggle! Calling for sit-at-home, outside of the commemoration of our dead, should only be used sparingly, as enemies of Ndigbo are now using it as an avenue to murder prominent Igbos in the south-east, so they can blame IPOB/ESN!

The Anambra election shouldn’t be disrupted!

Let them disrupt it !
Buhari will just get the perfect opportunity to send in one Colonel in the Nigerian Army and a naturalized Nigerien from Birni-Konni in Niger Republic to come and administer the state

Maybe just that is what the SE need to bring in the much needed peace
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Nwadiuto247: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol.. nyamuri flat.head!! Always playing the victim card!! U guys are naturally daft, imbeciles and fools... it's always everyone against u and never taking the blame

He said he is not Igbo yet you don't want to believe him. You are doing like Ipob now.

Why you northerners go mad when you hear seccession shows how miserable you are. Shame on you.
Re: I Feel FG Has Infiltrated IPOB To Wittle Down The Economic Strength Of Igbos by Nwadiuto247: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

Let them disrupt it !
Buhari will just get the perfect opportunity to send in one Colonel in the Nigerian Army and a naturalized Nigerien from Birni-Konni in Niger Republic to come and administer the state

Maybe just that is what the SE need to bring in the much needed peace

Oga shut up. They will just write result and declare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Ignore Lai Mohammed", Tinubu Urges Governor Abdulrazaq / Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. / On Dr. Chinelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.