Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) (46338 Views)

Sit At Home Defied In Abakaliki (Pictures) / PDP Inaugurates New Ebonyi State EXCO, constitute SE Zonal Caretaker Committee / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Kinematics: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
LILTJAY:
my nigga grin grin grin
Government house be like cheap hotel cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
shevon:
The image you posted was taken at one of those stands on Alade Avenue in Ikeja, abi? grin
yeah

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by MI6Surveillance: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
You are the one playing the card that you wanna accuse other of playing. The guy you quoted told you the bitter truth. Aba has the worst roads in Nigeria. Which industry are you yapping about? Those petty industries in Aba? Onitsha is by far ahead of Aba in all areas of development and infrastructures. Abia on the other hand is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Stop defending nonsense and tell your governor to fix Abia state

Nigercity:

Lolz..
Oga am not from both states
Both all you wrote here are totally incorrect
Let's just say obosi is not onitsha, that means osisisoma, umuagasi, Abayi, Ariaria and ogborhill are not Aba either!
And the last time I checked osisisoma has more industries and Even good roads than obosi (I don't think anyone that knows obosi will Even disagree with this) obosi has bad roads, too much!
Also apart from ogbaru having a few more industries above ogborhill (which also have an industrial layout) ogbaru doesn't even comes close to ogborhill in any aspect, ogborhill has more good roads than ogbaru!

You even mention nnewi better than Aba! Jesse which nnewi!
The entire nnewi that those not even have a single dualised road, oga are sure you are they one currently handling your account or those urchins claiming anambra!

Abayi and umuagasi in Abia will easily beat Nkpor in terms of good road, Nkpor and obosi should be competing with ohanku, obioha and co!
Truth is onistha metro and Aba metropolis have a lot of bad roads, just that Aba own is more visible because it cuts strategic arears that are not initial part of the city,
I also want you to understand that onistha can easily be differentiated from obosi because obosi and onistha are not the same people, unlike what you have in Abia South where Aba, Ariaria, Abayi, ogborhill, osisisoma under different l.G.A are all ngwa people hence you won't even notice that Ariaria international market is not even in Aba south/Aba north, Same goes for ogborhill and co!

I think this the first time we disagree on a particular topic!
Also don't play the same card of those guys claiming anambra and trying to demonized other south east state!
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Superwave16320:
Imagine the fools praising Umahi are the same ones insulting Yahaya Bello who build social infrastructure such as bridges hostlpital s etc across Kogi state.

Which will impact the lives of the citizen positively btw the hospital n bridge unlike a state house ?!

Do not compare Yaya Bello to Dave Umahi. Dave Umahi projects are visible, his building school of health, ultra modern market and constructed more fly over bridges than any Yaya Bello.

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by wacoj(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Meanwhile Abia state own na rent dem rent am.

Make God deliver us for Abia leadership. ha abiagbola anyi!
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Kyf1: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oh
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by theowane: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
I swear, Nigerians are just what I don't know. A Govrnor built a multi billion Naira project for him and his immediate family to stay, with government money, and your are praising him!

What is the population of Ebony State?? I bet you, not more than 100 people will leave in that house at a time, that's including staff! I pity our mentality as Nigerians
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Cyberterror: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol. Primitive people are here applauding over budgeted and ill-designed mansion where one man sleeps, bleeps and shits at their own expense.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by vickyoluchi: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't know where Abia state government are keeping their own money that makes Abia state undeveloped right from Orji uzor kalu government till the present government.

God why are you giving us heartless leaders that doesn't consider the welfare of their people.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Banmeallday: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
donjahsy:
Magnificently wow! Well-done Mr Governor.

This is so ugly, like the leadership in the East. A 1940s era structure that will be abandoned by the next governor who will budget a whooping sum to do another quack secretariat

Fools
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
That's governor's lodge not government house
The government house at ogoja road is still government house
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by BKayy: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz..
Let's just say obosi is not onitsha, that means osisisoma, umuagasi, Abayi, Ariaria and ogborhill are not Aba either!
And the last time I checked osisisoma has more industries and Even good roads than obosi (I don't think anyone that knows obosi will Even disagree with this) obosi has bad roads, too much! (And too even believe that osisisoma is Even more bigger than obosi, and Nkpor combined in landmass is another mystery)

Also apart from ogbaru having a few more industries above ogborhill (which also have an industrial layout) ogbaru doesn't even comes close to ogborhill in any aspect, ogborhill has more good roads than ogbaru!

In which aspect?
The entire nnewi that those not even have a single dualised road, oga are sure you are they one currently handling your account or those urchins claiming anambra!

Abayi and umuagasi in Abia will easily beat Nkpor in terms of good road, Nkpor and obosi should be competing with ohanku, obioha and co!
Truth is onistha metro and Aba metropolis have a lot of bad roads, just that Aba own is more visible because it cuts strategic arears that are not initial part of the city,
I also want you to understand that onistha can easily be differentiated from obosi because obosi and onistha are not the same people, unlike what you have in Abia South where Aba, Ariaria, Abayi, ogborhill, osisisoma under different l.G.A are all ngwa people hence you won't even notice that Ariaria international market is not even in Aba south/Aba north, Same goes for ogborhill and co!

I think this is the first time we disagree on a particular topic!
Also don't play the same card of those guys claiming anambra and trying to demonized other south east state!
There is no place in Abia State that has better road than anywhere in Anambra. Abịa state Government House inclusive
To be Frank with you, Aba is somewhere between Okpoko and Atani. And that is for now.

Lets start with Obosi. With time we can enter Nnewi. Did you say no dual road in Nnewi?

Mtcheww... You think Obosi is quarter.
Since you are so focused on Obosi, I think you need to know that Obosi is a full town with many villages (quarters).
I believe you are conversant with Mgbuka.. It is in Obosi.
One of her quarters is this Awada below

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by VanDerWaalforces: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pls, where is "Mr. Enugu State is in the hand of God?" Somebody should call him to come take a look at what his counterpart is doing. Enugu State deserves better pls.

2 Likes

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by DashingRush(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

You can continue fooling yourself. After all people like you believe that the entire Anambra State is "Onitsha"

List of 5 cities that are clearly better than Aba in Anambra minus the capital.
Onitsha
Obosi
Nkpor
Odekpe (Ogbaru)
Nnewi.

Please note that it is not about malice or anything but just reminding you how low Aba has fallen courtesy of the collective stupidity of the entire people in Abia state.

Imagine prioritising tribalism in Elections
The way you people go about insulting others on this forum is becoming embarrassing.

I don't reinforce your type of behaviour. I am too liberated for that kind of madness. If you can't be civil don't engage me again please.

And on a side note, we are proud of our city, ABA.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by DashingRush(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz..
And the last time I checked osisisoma has more industries and Even good roads than obosi (I don't think anyone that knows obosi will Even disagree with this) obosi has bad roads, too much! (And too even believe that osisisoma is Even more bigger than obosi, and Nkpor combined in landmass is another mystery)

In which aspect?

Please don't engage that guy called Bkayy.

He is too ignorant and gets his information on social media.

I used to think Aba is one big hell hole until I visited in February. I was proud of what I saw.

We are not there yet, but we are doing bad either.

Aba roads are not even as worse as we have in some parts of Lagos.

No non-state capital besides Onitsha and Lagos is more developed than Aba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by globemoney01: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
The only preforming governor from the entire South East.
Gov Obiano is from the North Central
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by globemoney01: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2021
EmekaA125:

U can say that again.
Obiano is best in SE by far
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Nigercity: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
DashingRush:

Please don't engage that guy called Bkayy.

He is too ignorant and gets his information on social media.

I used to think Aba is one big hell hole until I visited in February. I was proud of what I saw.

We are not there yet, but we are doing bad either.

Aba roads are not even as worse as we have in some parts of Lagos.

No non-state capital besides Onitsha and Lagos is more developed than Aba.

I will only reply him and him alone! To an extent
Cos I know he is truly from anambra
This is the same problem the have with Abagworo
The don't Know that Aba suburbs is Even bigger than that of onistha even if you add oba to it!
Am from IMO
Buh I once stayed in aba and have been to OSHA countless times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Nigercity: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

There is no place in Abia State that has better road than anywhere in Anambra. Abịa state Government House inclusive
To be Frank with you, Aba is somewhere between Okpoko and Atani. And that is for now.

Lets start with Obosi. With time we can enter Nnewi. Did you say no dual road in Nnewi?

Mtcheww... You think Obosi is quarter.
Since you are so focused on Obosi, I think you need to know that Obosi is a full town with many villages (quarters).
I believe you are conversant with Mgbuka.. It is in Obosi.
One of her quarters is this Awada below

Lolz..
This guy
You seriously want us to do this
Obosi have many villages yen yen!
Osisisoma has more villages than Nkpor and obosi combined! Do you even know how big osisisoma is! Why not use goggle!

Okay since you want us to do these
It would be btw
Obosi and osisisoma
Ogbaru and ogborhill
Nkpor and Abayi
Then nnewi vs Ariaria

You are posting pics of awada lolz!
I just wish I was in Aba, I would have posted pictures of unity homes (Union home) a small town like fegge built in osisisoma by Union Bank in conjunction with Abia state government about 10 years ago

Anyway Below are pictures of 2 different locations in osisisoma
Truth is Aba has bad leadership but anambra is not ideal, obosi in particular has a lot of bad roads, no sensible human will even try to compare it with osisisoma!

The Earlier you realize that
Aba township is bigger than OSHA
And as such the metropolis of onistha is small compare, to that of Aba
The early the better for you!
I just can't wait for the 2nd Niger bridge to be completed so OSHA,oba and nnewi can join together through that axis an form a megacity like Lagos, but till then onistha metro is still small

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Emperor5(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Ebonyi is a poor state, sometimes I wonder where this man for dey see all this money wey he dey take dey develop this state. Oh how I wish this man can be President of this country but unfortunately he can't. I pitied him because las las he will be the best Governor in Nigeria and of course the poorest governor as well. Anyway they say" Good name is better than riches.
ENJOY.
Dave can't be the poorest governor, all the construction work in Ebonyi is handled by his company.... What he was doing is to award the contract to his company and pocket the Money.

1 Like

Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by MI6Surveillance: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Stop writing Onitsha with your shithole Aba on the same sentence, both cities are never on the same level. Aba is far below Onitsha in all areas of development and advancement. Fix your almost 100% bad roads in Aba and clean up that slum. You are now claiming Imo, even though Abia and Imo are on the same pedestal. Clowns

[s]
Nigercity:

I will only reply him and him alone! To an extent
Cos I know he is truly from anambra
This is the same problem the have with Abagrowo
The don't Know that Aba suburbs is Even bigger than that of onistha even if you add oba to it!
Am from IMOBuh I once stayed in aba and have been to OSHA countless times
[/s]
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by MI6Surveillance: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Stop comparing your dirty dilapidated Aba with a great city like Onitsha, the comparison doesn't match at all. It is just like comparing the progressive Anambra to a backward shithole Abia state, you can see the comparison doesn't match. I am yet to see one state that's not better than Abia state in Nigeria. And yes Anambra is an ideal state and model for good governance in Nigeria while Abia has continued to suffer bad leadership since 1999. Go and elect sane people to fix your backward shithole state and stop embarrassing yourself everywhere

[s]
Nigercity:

Lolz..
This guy
You seriously want us to do this
Obosi have many villages yen yen!
Osisisoma has more villages than Nkpor and obosi combined! Do you even know how big osisisoma is! Why not use goggle!

Okay since you want us to do these
It would be btw
Obosi and osisisoma
Ogbaru and ogborhill
Nkpor and Abayi
Then nnewi vs Ariaria

You are posting pics of awada lolz!
I just wish I was in Aba, I would have posted pictures of unity homes (Union home) a small town like fegge built in osisisoma by Union Bank in conjunction with Abia state government about 10 years ago

Anyway Below are pictures of 2 different locations in osisisoma
Truth is Aba has bad leadership but anambra is not ideal, obosi in particular has a lot of bad roads, no sensible human will even try to compare it with osisisoma!
[/s]
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by obama30: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
EmekaA125:
The Ebonyi State Governor and Chairman South-East Governor's Forum, Chief Engr David Nweze Umahi has completed the Ultra Modern Government House in Abakaliki, South-East Nigeria.

Umahi has never relented in giving Ebonyi State a new look. His developmental strides are truly incomparable.

About 15 flyovers have been completed and commissioned so far while newly flagged off ones are nearing completion.

The Airport project is one of the massive and big project being executed by this administration. A solid economic development that would increase the economy of the solid mineral rich State.

Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State Capital and one of the most developing cities in SouthEast has continued to receive modern outlook boost under the incumbent governor with a view to competing with other nice cities in Nigeria like Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, PH and Owerri.

©
M.U.N

The people of the Ebonyi state also needs to be build. all Nigeria states governments are interested in building infrastructure without building the citizens.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Frenzy01(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mennhhhh... This is commendable

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by GreatEbonyi: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
obama30:

The people of the Ebonyi state also needs to be build. all Nigeria states governments are interested in building infrastructure without building the citizens.

Thanks for your kind observation but remember that Rome was not built & can never be built in a day.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emperor5:

Dave can't be the poorest governor, all the construction work in Ebonyi is handled by his company.... What he was doing is to award the contract to his company and pocket the Money.
provided the work is done well bro.
Re: New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz..

In which aspect?

As an Ngwa guy i have always suggested that we Ngwa should stop calling other LGA in Ngwa land ABA ... because it has made non Ngwa to mistake ABA as a single City... were as ABA comprises of almost all the LGA in Abia Central and Abia south...
The people trying to paint ABA black are doing so to demonize Ngwa people for voting in Okezie Ikpeazu.....
But all the critics of Okezie were silent when their people were in power...
Democracy is a game of numbers...
Ngwa has 60% of Abia population ...
As for Development Abia state is the most developed state in South East...
But the hatred between Ngwa and other Abians has successfully caused Abians to wash their undies in public...
To understand Abia you have to understand what ABA is...
And you have to understand that developing ABA is equivalent to developing an entire state..
The number of heavy duty vehicles that rides the street of ABA can damage most state in South East that claims to have good roads...
I still believe in the creation of Aba state as the only hope for ABA rise in greatness..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / 'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.