Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star (50029 Views)

I Wouldve Gone Home Nd Committed Suicide–arsene Wenger Reveals Afta Chelse Match / OMG!! Arsene Wenger Reveals He's Had A Problem At Arsenal For 12 Years / OMG!! Arsene Wenger Reveals 2 Top Stars Would Be Sold By January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
israelp:
herdersen

lindof ttbaily shaw

ligard tom+fernad+pogba rash

green
cr7

Is Baily even fit? Lindelof and shaw played the full match
You mean Lingard should play instead of Fred. In what position if I may ask.
The rest you mentioned all played including pogba who got a red card for a silly tackle after causing a goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by placeofallure(f): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
@ Kingcalls, finally somebody making sense. I totally agree with you. The part I agree with most, Man U is too massive a club for a toy coach like Solksjaer. Man U should man up and get Zidane.

I'm actually an Arsenal fan. Na make Man U fumble sure pass grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kylce042(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
paulolee:
Even wenger don talk same...his fans go still abuse n call wenger saidst n clueless than kissing the fact..
One clueless gee de compare suffering united form with messi's PSG wey dey top french league
Its not about both individual stats BT d after effect of their team performance after dt big move
United dey suffer more with cr7 than wen him no join buy dm say ole be their problem instead of d players...
cr7 needs a balance team to create assit for him to tap in BT nobody is givibg him n dts mking him useless in dt squad n also united defense is wack..
I dnt see conte joining bcox he likes to b incharge n dts why he is asking for assurance if united are serious to get hin
conte I kno, gat d balls to bench n maybe dump dt cr7 n maguire n nobody go cough as long as he shows results, jus like he did with d.costa in Chelsea...
Mk dm quickly play city before conte come abeeg....e get wetin i wan check..

Can you carefully read what wenger said again cus all you have said is no where relative
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kylce042(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2021
complexBoss12:
u misunderstood me bro, yu said you liked him... I am just saying I only respect his achievements, the werey fans of manure fc, made me not to like the guy so much.

Wtf cares
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kylce042(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

He beeped up by joining manure, and we're gonna see more of what happened yesterday.
I don't even know what Ronaldo was thinking when he returned back to EPL. Something tells me it's because messi moved. He wouldn't have moved had messi remained at FCB. just my assumption.

Meanwhile, the EPL is the "All eyes on you" league. If you play and live upto your hype, they will praise you. All the pundits would hype and high ball you.

But the moment you fail to live upto what is expected of you. Na then you go know how far. You'll see how toxic the English fans are.

Na on a weekly basis you go dey see news like "carragher blast Ronaldo" "HE only cares about goals - Micah slams Ronaldo"
"HE doesn't press enough"
"He's the problem of the team"

In juventus, he was the problem there. But no one talked about it.
But now that he's in England, they've noticed how he doesn't press hard like other strikers in the league and they've berated him for that.

He has even tried to excuse himself by saying he is already 36 years old, on sky'sports.

You're already 36 years old and you still decided to go to a very high intensity league?

That's just an excuse. Ronaldo should face whatever criticism is ditched at to him. He brought it upon himself. Mr new challenge

Another random rant don’t go and start feeling like you have said anything. I’m subscribed to skysports shows and no pundit has called him out. Try n make sense don’t type long poo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kylce042(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=107049921]That anger ronaldo shows yesterday is regrets for following Ferguson advice to sign for manutd and not Manchester city.
The anger on Ferguson face yesterday that he thinks he let ronaldo down by not allowing ronaldo to follow is choice because he personally was involved in the convincing. If u watch recently Alex Ferguson body language against ole u will know is because of ronaldo.
Something Ferguson has not done to any manutd coach since he retired
If ronaldo was not signed manutd owners will be OK with just finishing top4 with the excuse of a building process but the emergence of ronaldo means gunning for the EpL or champions league is a must and there comes the pressure .Mark my word ole won't last till March due to Cristiano Ronaldo image[/quote
]
So Cr7 is the reason why Ole will be sacked not ole’s short comings? You do know football lol.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kylce042(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Metro.co.uk

What is happening in ManU is exactly what happened with Chelsea’s lampard’s team. Ole had good records with the them better Liverpool team 3 draws 1 win 2 losses even with the then more inform Liverpool. But that is cus he managed a younger team now he has gone for the big dogs and doesn’t know how to control them. Who can you start a match against Liverpool with Fred and Mac.T on the midfield. in the Lester game he played Pogba and matic on the midfield another bad decision cus Fred n pogba or Mac.T obviously would have been a wiser choice but then he went on with the bad choices. Now Varane and Maguire haven’t been that impressive i have always thought why not try Varane n Bailey a gentle and aggressive pair just like Ferdinand and vidic but for some reason he has chosen to bench the black guy for a softer lindelof, it goes on and on. But the fact is Ole is not just the right man for Man U Chelsea’s owner would have done the needful by now but then it’s Man U and shii happens.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Kylce042:

Can you carefully read what wenger said again cus all you have said is no where relative
d team lack balance....without d balance cr7 is useless.....u guys should stop depending on him n blaming ole for dt unserious squad
finally, a new manager would change nothing in dt squad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by yetunsbay(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2021
complexBoss12:
u misunderstood me bro, yu said you liked him... I am just saying I only respect his achievements, the werey fans of manure fc, made me not to like the guy so much.
Not compulsory you like him thank God u respect his achievements. That's enough

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by yetunsbay(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Salah was busy kicking the ball into the net while Pendu was busy repeatedly kicking an infant on the floor. I knw my goat pls.

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Shebi Una dey play street soccer. If hin easy,go NPFL

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by paulolee(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Kylce042:

d team lack balance....without d balance cr7 is useless.....u guys should stop depending on him n blaming ole for dt unserious squad
finally, a new manager would change nothing in dt squad without addressing d seriously of all players

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by ofiko123(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Wishing and hoping that everything goes well with cristiano ronaldo..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kingcalls: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Kylce042:

U should understand that they are alot of minors here on Nairaland... their understanding of football is zero..
They watch football with sentiments instead of logic.... the same person that said CR7 is the problem of man u ,is the same person that is saying messi is trying to adapt .... their problem is not man utd, their problem is Ronaldo...as long as Ronaldo's image is painted black, they are OK with it... man u fans had been calling for oles sack for over a year now.... I remember some pundits saying the signing of Ronaldo will still not help man u cos they hv a weak coach and even if they add Lewandowski, mbappe and messi to the list, it wudnt change man uts decline...this was said b4 Ronaldo's first game... the only reason Ronaldo is man utds top scorer is because of his talent at scoring goals... with a very good coach man u wud hv been at most 3 points off the leaders ( Chelsea) and Ronaldo wud hv been dragging with salah on goals... for psg , whenever messi plays, they struggle, whenever he doesn't, they win...now thats when ud say a player is unbalancing the team ... PsG has failed to win a game that Messi played 90 mins.. in the CL , it's been all about mbappes brilliance... all 3 goals messi has scored has come from mbappe... they cudnt beat brugge and were lucky against leipzig and man city , city cos they scored an early goal and all sat back ... football sometimes is luck ...and when 2 big teams play , they first to score most times win the tie if they are focused ... cos thats when tactics , intelligence and making due of chances comes to play ( hold ur lead and wait of counters ) thats how psg defeated man city... they obviously learnt from their mistake last lesson when they lost to city ... this was the same way bayern used to destroy Barcelona 8.2 ... same madrid used to destroy bayern 4.0 ... messi was built for barcas 2008 -2016 football, the moment those players left or grew old, that team became unbalanced ... and thats y Argentina has been woeful in every tournament, Messi unbalances any team he plays for...winning the copa was just out of sentiments cos Argentina were crap in both the semis and final ...cos they still malfunctioned and if Brazil really needed that win, they wud hv won it... it was more of let messi win something cos I watched the game ... they even celebrated with him after the final whistle...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Stanchem029: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Gapoye:
True talk

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0 95

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Numerouno94(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
Shebi Una dey play street soccer. If hin easy,go NPFL

Does that mean i shuld b kicking an 18yr old on the floor? That na Agbaya behavior.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by yetunsbay(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Does that mean i shuld b kicking an 18yr old on the floor? That na Agbaya behavior.
it's clearly frustration as it can happen to anyone. Thou I detest such act
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by syntekelite(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
When u give a ferrari to a danfo driver to drive , he will complain about the car , his passenger will also complain about the car...

I'm a real madrid fan... in 2016 Benitez took over real madrid after ancelotti left... from August to December, Ronaldo was a shadow of himself, he had only 5 league goals an 2 champions league goals...real madrid were 6th on the log , they cudnt even beat legia Warsaw home and away in the group. people like wenger and messi minions said Ronaldo was the problem and that he was too selfish and not helping the team that he was past his best and had aged.... I remember them saying his game play was affecting Bale
... real analyst knew benitez was the problem...the moment zidane took charge in January, he changed tactics ...and Ronaldo turned to a beast , real madrid ended up winning champions league with Ronaldo who had only 2 goals in the group, ending as top scorer with 12 goals, ended as la liga 2nd top scorer only behind suarez ... and lost the league only on the final day... Ronaldo is like a ferrari , only very tactically gifted coaches can operate him.... Ferguson, Mourinho, ancelloti and zidane are gifted coaches...not people like ole , Benitez ,pirlo, that smoker that coached Chelsea or pellegrini .... even in Portugal his national team, his coach Santos understands how to use him , the former Portuguese coaches dint ...since Santos took over his goals increased and it helped the team to their 2 major international trophies...

Man u should get zidane or conte and they will win this league despite being 8 points behind and the CL , even with Fred.... man u is too big for ole ....

The second half against atalanta on Wednesday shows u how brutal Ronaldo can be if the team gets it right ...
The benitez u mentioned was unbeaten in the champions league group stage with ronaldo the top scorer go check your facts right, zidane was beaten by wolfsburg that same season spoiling benitezs unbeaten record,so stop making it sound like benitez wasnt doing well..benitez was sacked for other reasons,also zidane used the same formation as benitez with ronaldo as a winger the same formation portugal uses, portugal use cr7 on the wing in a 433 formation and you cant compare club and country cos there is no monetary pressure or endorsement guidelines that must be met in the national team.. maybe you dont understand that english prem is the fastest league,high intensity from start to finish something varane just admitted, secondly cr7 who is now 6 years older from when benitez coached him was thrust upon ole by force who never wanted or needed him,go check mauntd's first games without cr7..ole pursued sancho and got him for a steep price..then out of the blue cr7 was forced upon him..the only solution is using cr7 as a 9,even though cr7's wing is 7.. but manutd has sancho,rashford,martial,pogba,lingard, all fighting fr that wing which is ronaldo's wing so your change of formation which you advocating will either mean sancho a 90million signing on the bench incl.. rashford,martial pogba all on the bench cos of ronaldo or ronaldo a legend on the bench..either option will never satisfy manutd's board.. i dont envy ole's job right now.. coaching is not just abt football there are sporting politics involved...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kinzo0917(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
omonla10:
yes now.
. When
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kylce042(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

U should understand that they are alot of minors here on Nairaland... their understanding of football is zero..
They watch football with sentiments instead of logic.... the same person that said CR7 is the problem of man u ,is the same person that is saying messi is trying to adapt .... their problem is not man utd, their problem is Ronaldo...as long as Ronaldo's image is painted black, they are OK with it... man u fans had been calling for oles sack for over a year now.... I remember some pundits saying the signing of Ronaldo will still not help man u cos they hv a weak coach and even if they add Lewandowski, mbappe and messi to the list, it wudnt change man uts decline...this was said b4 Ronaldo's first game... the only reason Ronaldo is man utds top scorer is because of his talent at scoring goals... with a very good coach man u wud hv been at most 3 points off the leaders ( Chelsea) and Ronaldo wud hv been dragging with salah on goals... for psg , whenever messi plays, they struggle, whenever he doesn't, they win...now thats when ud say a player is unbalancing the team ... PsG has failed to win a game that Messi played 90 mins.. in the CL , it's been all about mbappes brilliance... all 3 goals messi has scored has come from mbappe... they cudnt beat brugge and were lucky against leipzig and man city , city cos they scored an early goal and all sat back ... football sometimes is luck ...and when 2 big teams play , they first to score most times win the tie if they are focused ... cos thats when tactics , intelligence and making due of chances comes to play ( hold ur lead and wait of counters ) thats how psg defeated man city... they obviously learnt from their mistake last lesson when they lost to city ... this was the same way bayern used to destroy Barcelona 8.2 ... same madrid used to destroy bayern 4.0 ... messi was built for barcas 2008 -2016 football, the moment those players left or grew old, that team became unbalanced ... and thats y Argentina has been woeful in every tournament, Messi unbalances any team he plays for...winning the copa was just out of sentiments cos Argentina were crap in both the semis and final ...cos they still malfunctioned and if Brazil really needed that win, they wud hv won it... it was more of let messi win something cos I watched the game ... they even celebrated with him after the final whistle...

You don’t how i feel reading this. So many clueless folks out here mehn. Like i read everything the guy said n tws totally bullshit. You made so much, as a United fan i pray we lose the remaining matches cus Ole can’t deliver for United and the big players will see this and won’t want to come to Man U.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by omonla10(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. When
cant u Google it..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by eskorelvis: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Make a point please, all what you penned was incoherent.
Daft you for not being able to make any points from wat I said
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Blabbermouth: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
eskorelvis:

Daft you for not being able to make any points from wat I said
You now hurling abuses? Okay, bye.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star by Kingtomato641(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
harmoullahi:
who knows a painless way to commit suicide and wont take much time to die, pls help ���

hey i command you to stop that right now...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.