Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO (2412 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Alusiizizi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
From the video this man is an Abia state man.
Now let me explain to you guys. Like we all know it is IPOB that always complain that fulani herdsmen are killing in the east. While we all know fulani herdsman are not in the east now to make it look like IPOB are saying the truth and ESN is working they sent their member who is from Abia state to do the killings in Mbaitoli LGA of Imo state Nigeria.
There is no killer herdsmen in Igbo land.

As posted by Ijelespeaks.

When will you get a real job? This fake news campaign is getting a bit old and tired.

Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by mmanwuijele: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ijele you doomed criminal. Why were you deported from Turkey?

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Afamed: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bastard terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by oilyngbati(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ipob/ESN are unknown gunmen, a terrorist organization.
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

ESN terrorist
I thought you are sensible enough.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by oilyngbati(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fulani herdsmen, while they may be killing in other regions, especially the middle belt, they’ve not really been operating in the SE like that. The people responsible for the killings in Igboland are mostly Ipob terrorists bingos. Thanks to president Buhari for speaking to Ipob terrorists in the language they understand.
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anybody caught red handed killing anywhere in the country should be killed
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Brimstone77: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
stanluiz:
Even if he confess, you will say it is a fake news to tarnish ipob Esn image.

We know you people.
you still didn't answer my question..
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Misterone: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
I said it in a post sometime ago that IPoB/ESN were the killer herdsmen in Igboland. cause,
1. no Fulani herdsman have been caught in Igboland.
2. it is virtually impossible for a Fulani herdsman to escape if he carries out such act unless an insider is protecting/assisting him.
3. some states in Igboland are smaller than some LGAs in the North and more populated so how would they hide/escape.
IPoB are terrorist
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Dhury: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is there any reasonable person who take ebo hypocrisy serious before before
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
TownJ:

Oga why were you deported from Turkey?
Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu the hungry deportee should stop mentioning me because I can never buy his lies and propaganda he knows that very well. I am not gullible he is free to twist the narrative all he can, the fact remains that there are times Fulani terrorists killed our people even currently Fulani terrorists attacked nimbo in Enugu State.

Let him keep aiding the fulani terrorists they will soon get him.
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu the hungry deportee should stop mentioning me because I can never buy his lies and propaganda he knows that very well. I am not gullible he is free to twist the narrative all he can, the fact remains that there are times Fulani terrorists killed our people even currently Fulani terrorists attacked nimbo in Enugu State.

Let him keep aiding the fulani terrorists they will soon get him.

Well untill we see we will not believe. U claim to have ESN arrest one qnd show us
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by Telekinetic: 2:46am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
From the video this man is an Abia state man.
Now let me explain to you guys. Like we all know it is IPOB that always complain that fulani herdsmen are killing in the east. While we all know fulani herdsman are not in the east now to make it look like IPOB are saying the truth and ESN is working they sent their member who is from Abia state to do the killings in Mbaitoli LGA of Imo state Nigeria.
There is no killer herdsmen in Igbo land.

As posted by Ijelespeaks.

In order to verify the authenticity of a message we must first ascertain the legibility of the messenger. Mr. Udele, various sources confirm that you’re a sex trafficker that was kicked out of Turkey, please tell us your side of the story.
Re: Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO by TechCapon(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

ESN terrorist
I love the fact that you keep exposing these ipob terrorists. Add me to the whatsapp group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness / Tinubu Shutdown Lagos As South-west Youths Endorse APC National Leader / Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.