Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. (36985 Views)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Abujason: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afamed:
This is where the hypocrite Abaribe should have a voice. This is where Nnamdi Kanu should have a voice. But since they are all party of the looting machines. They will rather blame Buhari in Aso Rock, than holding their leaders responsible

Do you have a Governor or state?
I bet your state is an Eldorado and your Governor the best in the world.
Why your obsession with anything Igbo?
Don’t die of a heart attack wasting your life over people who don’t know of your existence.
Eediot!

1 Like

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by azikiweironsi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, leave Abaribe and Kanu (the Igbos) out of your madness. The news is about Adamawa State and we should be commending them for this laudable project.

PS: Keke full for that state oh cheesy
Honestly Keke full that place. grin grin grin unlike a flyover in the South with vehicle holdups. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Artisticity1: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is beautiful

Is better than not doing anything.

State Governors don find out say money dey for construction of bridges grin

They make more money constructing bridge compared to roads.
Na Dave leak that secret to them
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Arabaincubus: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok, I thought they were waiting for a NE President to build one.
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by nerdjared: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Scanty road but census and election result will be in millions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by intergral(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afamed:
Adamawa a state once troubled by Boko Haram. But in Abia state, a sitting Gov started a fly over since 2015, as we speak , the flyover remains audio
he started this Flyover in 2020... The bigger one will be completed very soon
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by AyelalaOo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Since 1960...
This is more of shameful than special.
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Artisticity1:

Na Dave leak that secret to them
No be Dave.
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
I am from Abia State and to be precise, Isu3 LGA. When I visit states that were created thesame time with my home state (Abia) many times I do feel we should gather all past and present governors of Abia- state into one room and handle them the Hitler way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by EmekaA125(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
I am from Abia State and to be precise, Isu3 LGA. When I visit states that were created thesame time with my home state (Abia) many times I do feel we should gather all past and present governors of Abia- state into one room and handle them the Hitler way.
OUK laid a very bad foundation in Abia. Too bad
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by B11la2b: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
EmekaA125:
The Adamawa State Governor, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri has completed the first flyover in the history of the State. This was revealed when the flyover located in the heart of the city was opened up to motorists.

The flyover unarguably is the first of its kind in Adamawa(Old Gongola State) and NorthEastern region at large.

Recall that Bornu, Adamawa and Yobe have been the hot-bed of series of attacks launched by Boko Haram insurgents whose main aim is seeking for an establishment of an Islamic Caliphate where Western Education would be prohibited.

The Fintiri led administration equally reiterated its effort and unwavering commitment in delivering democracy dividend which was the reason why the PDP got majority votes in the last governorship poll.

See road .... some fellow go wept today. �
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Foreseer: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afamed:
This is where the hypocrite Abaribe should have a voice. This is where Nnamdi Kanu should have a voice. But since they are all party of the looting machines. They will rather blame Buhari in Aso Rock, than holding their leaders responsible
Make envy, jealous and anger no kill you for nothing. Efulefu
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Artisticity1: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
No be Dave.

Na only to build flyovers inside people parlor remain for Ebonyi state
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Cyrakk440: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is a welcome development. Well done. Though all i see is Keke
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Bahamas95(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Our oyel money.

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by JayB11(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Trimjos:
this flyover is close to fire service, police roundabout Jimeta

No Sir, it replaced the former Total Junction which is close to Capital School.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by yusufu16: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is beautiful

Is better than not doing anything.

State Governors don find out say money dey for construction of bridges grin

They make more money constructing bridge compared to roads.

I pity Nigeria civil engineers. There profession has been taken over by politicians.
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by JayB11(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Leaforever:
Unnecessary flyover. Waste of money. It's okay for a town to look like a town.
Most towns in developed countries have no flyovers, everything is flat.

Is always safer to ask questions before concluding. That spot had been a bottle-neck point to motorists.....There are more vehicles in Yola than any North Eastern State. Don't be carried away by this pix.
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
White Elephants everywhere
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by arthurwillia(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Still better than Benue state that doesn't have plans for one not even it a century

Lol
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by numericalguy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Penguin2:
I only saw Keke everywhere.

Was the flyover built for Keke?

Like Fintiri like Umahi.

They keep building white elephant projects that the people don’t need instead of building things that will directly impact the people.

Why are you yeebos so toxic and full of hate.

Adamawa state is ten times better than all the SE states put together. SE states are baren land while you yeebos are nothing but parasites to Nigeria
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Chiromax6: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is just the first one just wait for the second 1 which is 3 steps about to be finish shocked
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by plaindealer: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
First flyover in Anambra....

Sad and pathetic insults to flyovers..When the usual noise makers can not see the mediocrities under their rotten noses..

grin grin grin

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by chally100(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
TAglobe:

Hong
kilba people... tall and beautiful...
I am based in Jimeta
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Freddo99(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2021
EmekaA125:

That's why most Northern States don't have flyover because the volume of vehicular movement and congestion is extremely low compared to South. As for Ebonyi, the population of the State has tripled, even to get land in Abakaliki capital and its environ is very costly now.
u make me laugh, who told you there are no too much motorist there? this is just newly constructed and for long it has not has used. it was just opened yesterday and this picture was taken when the flyover was not launched, this keke riders are stubborn they always use the flyover even before official opening thats why u see dis place like dis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by EmekaA125(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Freddo99:
u make me laugh, who told you there are no too much motorist there? this is just newly constructed and for long it has not has used. it was just opened yesterday and this picture was taken when the flyover was not launched, this keke riders are stubborn they always use the flyover even before official opening thats why u see dis place like dis.
I answered the question on why Nothern cities don't have flyover unlike their Southern counterparts.
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by EmekaA125(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
numericalguy:

Why are you yeebos so toxic and full of hate.

Adamawa state is ten times better than all the SE states put together. SE states are baren land while you yeebos are nothing but parasites to Nigeria
[/s]
Re: The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. by Zynabsani: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
I actually have a video on youtube where you can actually explore Adamawa.
Adamawa is a very beautiful city with lots of nice sight

Link to my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCb0JNEdkTcYKU7bD7QD82ow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage / Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.