Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression (31904 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Someone should give this semi-literate fagg.ot a gun to end his miserable life already.

Sniper won't do it, the bastard needs the whole world to tremble at his demise.

Any startling suicide idea should suffice.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by meobizy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omashola and depression are two things which don’t go together. I believe he’s seeking attention. Tayo posted something of the sort recently.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Gideons708: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
The customer support at coinTiger is superb and you can't compare this to any other and this is because of the strong team behind them.

If you want to know more do well to check out coinTiger english.

CoinTiger Official TG: @cointiger_en
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
You just spew rubbish...how I wish Nairaland will develop the dislike button. I repeat again, you spewed rubbish angry angry angry

Righteousness2:
Days are Filled with Sorrow and Care,
Hearts are Lonely and Dare;
Burdens are Lifted at Calvary,
JESUS Christ is very near.

The Burdens of life cannot be lifted by weed or Igbo!
The Troubles and Challenges of Life cannot be taken away by Alcohol!
Cast your burdens upon JESUS Christ. Go to HIS Word and locate what it says concerning your Matter.
BELIEVE and TRUST in what HE says.
That is where Real Solution lies.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
Being a Nigerian alone this period is depression personified.
Depression is not a good thing to experience atall at all.
agreed! Being a Nigerian, especially now, is enough to make one depressed.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gadafii:
MAKE HE FIND LOUD SMOKE, TAKE CLEAR HIM HEAD AND REASON WELL

IF I TELL YOU HOW FAR LEFT BEHIND I FEEL, U NO GO BELIEVE ME

I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE GRADUATED IN 2018,but THAT WAS WHEN I JUST GOT ADMITTED TO A POLY, AFTER UNILORIN CUT MY DREAM, I HAD TO TAKE THE POLY COS I BEEN NO WAN STAY HOUSE FOR ANOTHER YEAR(BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE).

AFTER GRADUATION, MY SCHOOL NO GET HND FOR MY COURSE. GETTING BACK TO SCHOOL HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT(I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE BACK TO START ALL OVER WHEN I FINISHED MY ND)

THREE YEARS AFTER, I HAVENT STILL GOTTEN BACK TO SCHOOL, I HAVE TRIED SEVERALLY BUT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, RECENTLY I STARTED EXPLORING THE OPTION OF SCHOOLING ABROAD, MY FRIENDS THAT GOT ADMITTED TO THAT POLY ARE SERVING NOW, THE ONES THAT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN WILL GRADUATE NEXT YEAR. HERE I AM FEELING FAR LEFT BEHIND LIKE A LOOSER.

BUT I NEVER GOT TOO BOTHERED OR WORRIED, COS EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAYS.

AS LONG AS I CANT FEED MY SELF, PAY MY RENT, CLOTHE MY SELF AND DO WHAT OR BUY WHAT I CAN AFFORD, I AM GOOD TO GO

WE GO BAG THE DEGREES LATER cool cool cool

Your own better, I better thank your stats say you still get one pali...what if I yan you my own nko?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Hardemore(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Just try to manage yourself with God, He owns everything in this world, failure to understand this leads to depression.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by cmecproblem(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
What does he have to sell? Acting? Marketing? Business idea? MultiChoice should create a type of mentoring for ex housemates cos many are depressed.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by eas01: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
Being a Nigerian alone this period is depression personified.
Depression is not a good thing to experience atall at all.
But it seems it's Southerners that face these things more than northerners. Those guys take life one day at a time and re hardly depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by jclassiq(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
I guess it's time to reach out to family. Family is the only thing you've got.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Akharmony: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
God will confort you..
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by esdeemiami(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
[b][/b]
Righteousness2:
[b]Days are Filled with Sorrow and Care,
Hearts are Lonely and Dare;
Burdens are Lifted at Calvary,
JESUS Christ is very near.

The Burdens of life cannot be lifted by weed or Igbo!
The Troubles and Challenges of Life cannot be taken away by Alcohol!
Cast your burdens upon JESUS Christ. Go to HIS Word and locate what it says concerning your Matter.
BELIEVE and TRUST in what HE says.
That is where Real Solut[/b]ion lies.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by TVTKOKO(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gadafii:
MAKE HE FIND LOUD SMOKE, TAKE CLEAR HIM HEAD AND REASON WELL

IF I TELL YOU HOW FAR LEFT BEHIND I FEEL, U NO GO BELIEVE ME

I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE GRADUATED IN 2018,but THAT WAS WHEN I JUST GOT ADMITTED TO A POLY, AFTER UNILORIN CUT MY DREAM, I HAD TO TAKE THE POLY COS I BEEN NO WAN STAY HOUSE FOR ANOTHER YEAR(BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE).

AFTER GRADUATION, MY SCHOOL NO GET HND FOR MY COURSE. GETTING BACK TO SCHOOL HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT(I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE BACK TO START ALL OVER WHEN I FINISHED MY ND)

THREE YEARS AFTER, I HAVENT STILL GOTTEN BACK TO SCHOOL, I HAVE TRIED SEVERALLY BUT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, RECENTLY I STARTED EXPLORING THE OPTION OF SCHOOLING ABROAD, MY FRIENDS THAT GOT ADMITTED TO THAT POLY ARE SERVING NOW, THE ONES THAT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN WILL GRADUATE NEXT YEAR. HERE I AM FEELING FAR LEFT BEHIND LIKE A LOOSER.

BUT I NEVER GOT TOO BOTHERED OR WORRIED, COS EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAYS.

AS LONG AS I CANT FEED MY SELF, PAY MY RENT, CLOTHE MY SELF AND DO WHAT OR BUY WHAT I CAN AFFORD, I AM GOOD TO GO

WE GO BAG THE DEGREES LATER cool cool cool
sorry to ask, how old are you now?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Acidbath: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Woman don dump am.

You talk too much. That's your problem.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by NobleSeed(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021

Hooks law state provided the elastic limit of a material is not exceeded the extension is direct proportional to the Force applied
seyz91:
oya state the hook's law again make we hear am undecided
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Quiny32323: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oga want move to ikoyi by fire!!
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by KINGOROOLA: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Depression is real but in this situation we believe lack of getting endorsement deals and being broke is the case here. It is not easy to get into the limelight without getting the necessary attention, deals and cash it requires to run it. Once endorsements start coming this one will be free from depression

U NO LIE...
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omashola is suffering becos no woman at his age
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Bamzyriches451: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Congratulations
Hope you heals completely soon
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by stampo: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oga just go and marry and forget all this drama....

How many times them go tell you say u be senior man
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by spencekat(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Scottz:
how are you confidently writing long rubbish grin
I tire sef
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Fahdiga(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Are you implying that depression caused by lack of money isn't fit to be depression?
All na depression. If he starts getting endorsement deals he will be fine
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by jaxxy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omashola is a very emotional guy. People see a strong stud looking Warri guy bt na emotions full there, very unstable emotions.

As a young man advancing he needs assurance emotional and probably financial bt only God can give real assurance. undecided
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by osazsky(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2021
isioma010:
Thinking about Buhari matter alone can cause a lot of depression to someone life
hunger wont make you depressed rather loneliness...america has one of the highest rate and its not hunger that caused it...steps to get out...take your drugs regularly ..do exercises to enhance quality sleep..interaction to boost your self confidence..then marry quickly oga u are out..suicide is not an option...omotosho or whatever at 41 u should marry this would have been prevented..then don gazzi go marry o..we dont want all this long epistle next year..I dont even know wat is wrong with u guys
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by chaloskyx: 2:15am On Oct 26, 2021
AWW YOUR BBN FANS ARE NOT BUYING CAR AND GIFTS TOO BAD KUKU PLAY SICK AND ON DRIPS NOW NIGERIANS USUALLY FALL FOR THIS TACTIC
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Calicoe: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Talk wetin dey do u now o make dem know how to help u. If you dey broke, talk now o. Depression keh
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by darlenese(f): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
I still cant read your wirite up ,even in your depressive state ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / 79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.