Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression (31902 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by saferoom: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by 12345baba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Everybody in naija is depressed
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Hibeereports: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Moment Iranian governor was slapped in the face by an official during public speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucen2yMVc7E
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by eddynaira125: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Make one idiot endorse this fool make our ear rest
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Carolynn(f): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
I love this. Best piece of advise ever[color=#990000][/color]

Many people are depressed because they want to live above their means.
If you can't afford iPhone use your itel in peace.
If you can't afford Benz drive your Honda in peace some na bike dem dey ride.
If you can't afford Moet Chandon drink your Luc Belaire Brut in peace remember some can only afford lager beer(high na high).
You can't stay in city centre because of expensive rent, stay in the suburbs, you can still live kingly there.
Don't go for a girl who you know is expensive than you if you can't maintain her; many men will lie to themselves that no lady is above a man, within them they know it's a lie.

Live your life according to what you have, "cut your coat according to ur cloth"
Peer pressure shouldn't make you depressed if you are still striving to get a better life.
Cut ties with people who make u feel worthless, avoid those who make you feel depressed.
I was away from social media (Facebook) for almost two years because anytime I logged in I felt depressed because of some of the things I saw. (Some na fake life dey live).
Again I will warn you never let peer pressure make you depressed.

Above all strive to better your life at all times, I won't stop striving until I can afford whatever I want legitimately.
Till then I managing what I have and giving no room for depression.

No kill yourself because of depression that is the greatest mistake you can make
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by redcliff: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
depression wey everybody get, e reach your turn, you wan kpai. okay now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by EmekaBlue(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians should enter the street especially abuja and destroy national assembly before heading to aso rock
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ucha1: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sorry u couldn't invest and now u are broke
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by HantaVirus(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians are going through a lot right now.

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Skillsnigeria: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
South Africa no easy brother, but definitely God will see all of us through for sure
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Depression is real but in this situation we believe lack of getting endorsement deals and being broke is the case here. It is not easy to get into the limelight without getting the necessary attention, deals and cash it requires to run it. Once endorsements start coming this one will be free from depression
Being broke only can lead to depression na
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by RosyIsBlessed: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
He needs a woman to complement him

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is he related to Burna Boy? grin grin grin
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by akilo1: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
U should thank God that u just dey reach your breaking point...we don break pass that point since 2019
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by akilo1: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
U should thank God that u just dey reach your life.. since 2019...we don pass that point when baba take over power
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
walahi

sometimes i wonder how people dey keep surviving in this hell hole
ahnie:
Being a Nigerian alone this period is depression personified.
Depression is not a good thing to experience atall at all.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ablejesus26(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why him dey behave like woman sef?�
You are depressed! get professional help.
Why him come turn town crier for the matter?

Wat his is problem sef
Abi na family problem �
Make person use slap remind am sey family problem no dey finish �
If you allow am kill you,na you loose because e go still continue

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Scottz: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Depression is real but in this situation we believe lack of getting endorsement deals and being broke is the case here. It is not easy to get into the limelight without getting the necessary attention, deals and cash it requires to run it. Once endorsements start coming this one will be free from depression
una go de boldly assume and talk rubbish with confidence
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Malawian(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Depression is a choice, I want to see the man that has been through what i am going though. AND I AM STILL STANDING!!!
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by seyz91(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
oya state the hook's law again make we hear am undecided
NobleSeed:
why speaking out now that you are approaching your breaking point..?watin you supposed do from the onset, you were there faking social media smile...
This heading just make me remember one physics topic..hooks law angry
Anyway no cause for alarm ..
righteousness have few words of admonision for you bro .. stay strong.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by SenecaTheYonger: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na wa oh, after all the flexing?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ablejesus26(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Scottz:
una go de boldly assume and talk rubbish with confidence

Depression only comes to people with weak minds
People who cannot man up be the driver of their life
People who can't understand that taking responsibilities of all your faults, failings, mistakes, gainings, success is what makes you human in the first place.
What will this otule crying depression upandan say his is problem now�.

I wish I can get to him and beat some common sense into his head
So he will learn how to not be a Town crier, disturbing the peace of d internet upandan �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Scottz: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Depression only comes to people with weak minds
People who cannot man up be the driver of their life
People who can't understand that taking responsibilities of all your faults, failings, mistakes, gainings, success is what makes you human in the first place.
What will this otule crying depression upandan say his is problem now�.

I wish I can get to him and beat some common sense into his head
So he will learn how to not be a Town crier, disturbing the peace of d internet upandan �
how are you confidently writing long rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Xbs1: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Kingcalls: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

U have said it all... unfortunately for trying to b a celeb means u must hv alot if money and money hard for this country
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by EmptyGarden(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Are you implying that depression caused by lack of money isn't fit to be depression?
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by afamaustin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
May God help him the God that did it for me to concore depression will do it for him.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by karkinase(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Man is prolly single…he’s lacking that feminine touch in his life. Bad reason to stay single for too long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Korede Bello "Mr Vendor" Video / Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.