Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency (2983 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by stanluiz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Reverse will be the case, his Trial will lead to the end of this contraption called Nigeria...
Igbos and delusion cheesy

So Nigeria will divide because of your supleme Fendi leader cheesy

You Igbos should drop that thing you are smoking.

That how you people were saying that nnamdi kanu cannot be arrested. That he has UN security guards cheesy That's he is British citizen. That he is this and that bla bla bla until he was arrested like a rat and brought back to Nigeria.

E choke una that day kanu was arrested. Has kanu been released ? No! He is still in DSS detention.

Kanu is not coming out anytime from now. Know this and know peace.

Bingos!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by stanluiz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
FG should petition Interpol about Ipob Terrorist activities.

Tell Interpol to arrest their top leaders in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by stanluiz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin these guys are far from reality on ground

Or denying the reality on ground
The reality on ground is that kanu is not coming out from prison. Na jail sentence!

Igbos can continue to live in delusion and keep sitting at home.

One day , one day. The sit at home go tire everybody and people will come out.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Igbodicool(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
PayOnDelivery:
Pay on Delivery for buyers in Lagos, Abuja and Ebonyi

Same day delivery
New batch will be available again next week. If you must book, please visit my profile now and do the needful.

I really thank those who have purchased from me so far. Thank you as I await your bookings
Beautiful!

Come our side.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
stanluiz:
The reality on ground is that kanu is not coming out from prison. Na jail sentence!

Igbos can continue to live in delusion and keep sitting at home.

One day , one day. The sit at home go tire everybody and people will come out.
Till then for now e never tie us...we will respect him while he can before e tie us
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Bizibi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
The idealogy is still there....
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Emergingnation(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
stanluiz:
[s]Igbos and delusion cheesy

So Nigeria will divide because of your supleme Fendi leader cheesy

You Igbos should drop that thing you are smoking.

That how you people were saying that nnamdi kanu cannot be arrested. That he has UN security guards cheesy That's he is British citizen. That he is this and that bla bla bla until he was arrested like a rat and brought back to Nigeria.

E choke una that day kanu was arrested. Has kanu been released ? No! He is still in DSS detention.

Kanu is not coming out anytime from now. Know this and know peace.

Bingos[/s]!
Lol !! Stop leaving in delusions, It'll will shocked you in coming days.... Igbo's will never abandoned Nnamdi Kanu in hand of the Fulani
Jihadist government that filled with impunity and don't under estimate the capabilities Igbo's...

Chronic unity begging stunts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by stanluiz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol !! Stop leaving in delusions, It'll will shocked you in coming days.... Igbo's will never abandoned Nnamdi Kanu in hand of the Fulani
Jihadist government that filled with impunity and don't under estimate the capabilities Igbo's...

Chronic unity begging stunts.
Highest you can do is to cancel my comments.

Jobless fool.

Kanu is not coming out from prison . Know this and know peace.

Highest you can do is to is to do another lockdown. But every Nonsense has limits.

Las Las igbos will put ipob where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Kirkman: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
PayOnDelivery:
Pay on Delivery for buyers in Lagos, Abuja and Ebonyi

Same day delivery
New batch will be available again next week. If you must book, please visit my profile now and do the needful.

I really thank those who have purchased from me so far. Thank you as I await your bookings
How will you be selling something and you won't put price, how do you expect people to take you seriously at all. Especially on this nairaland that they scam people anyhow.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biafra has come to stay....even if it that years from now....Biafra will become and independent nation. Buhari and his cohort made it possible with the hate for the Igbos. Everybody in the southeast is an IPOB including the governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by ablejesus26(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Joke of the century. Biafra is not about an individual. It is an ideology

You are not intelligent at all
Don't bother to argue
Just know you are not intelligent at all.
The content is talking about the end of the brainwashed group of thugs and cultist doing their fruitless ipob fraud,you are talking about Biafra �

If the occult ipob ends,does that means that Biafra and the agitation for self determination has ended?
Will ipob be the first and last Biafran group to call for secession?

The struggle for self determination by Biafrans does not start or ends with the occult scam ipob.
Itibolibo�� fiaakwa negodu onye si na o bu onye Igbo �.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Afamsi: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
ajumma:

full blown war? when the FG was given you people aid due to kwashiorkor.
poorly drawn map? didn't you heard El Rufai said Kaduna is bigger than the whole SE .

state km2
Anambra State 4,844
Imo State 5,530
Ebonyi State 5,670
Enugu State 7,161
Abia State 6,320
TOTAL 29,525

Kaduna State 46,053

see the consequence of war in east then

Land mass is different from military might, if you disagree mek Nigeria try North Korea or Israel. Withing 48hrs Nigeria will be history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
mbos:

i am from opobo biafra if you dont mind

not in green area

you division is artificial keep dreaming

Thanks bros! I have cousins from Opobo.

One thing Igbo-haters and one-Nigerianists dread is a unity of purpose and cooperation between Igbos and Opobo, Bonny and Okrika....this would ruin their plot of trying to deny Igbos access to the sea when we become independent of ‘one Nigeria’!

Notice how they’ve been inviting Niger-Delta ethnicities to Aso Rock to butter them up with praise and goodies....first it was the Ijaw, then the Ogoni visited just last week! Shrinking Igbo territory and denying us access to the sea is a task that must be done! shocked For Buhari to have mentioned ‘dot in a circle’, it shows you its been dwelling on their mind, and probably one of the things the northern hegemony talk about when they meet up for dinner!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Afamsi:
Land mass is different from military might, if you disagree mek Nigeria try North Korea or Israel. Withing 48hrs Nigeria will be history

48 hrs keh!? You’re even being generous! I reckon we’d be toast in less than an hour! undecided
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Emergingnation(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2021
stanluiz:
Highest you can do is to cancel my comments.

Jobless fool.

Kanu is not coming out from prison . Know this and know peace.

Highest you can do is to is to do another lockdown. But every Nonsense has limits.

Las Las igbos will put ipob where they belong.
Kanu is coming out stronger with Biafra flag in hand, hit your delusion head on the was much as you can, it change nothing.... chronic unity beggar...
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are not intelligent at all
Don't bother to argue
Just know you are not intelligent at all.
The content is talking about the end of the brainwashed group of thugs and cultist doing their fruitless ipob fraud,you are talking about Biafra �

If the occult ipob ends,does that means that Biafra and the agitation for self determination has ended?
Will ipob be the first and last Biafran group to call for secession?

The struggle for self determination by Biafrans does not start or ends with the occult scam ipob.
Itibolibo�� fiaakwa negodu onye si na o bu onye Igbo �.
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by ajumma(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Afamsi:

go school you said na yahoo,yahoo you wan do.. see North Korea land mass. Are you comparing this with "dot colony"?
North Korea/Area
120,540 km²

Israel is just like an annex to America ..

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by PayOnDelivery: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Kirkman:

How will you be selling something and you won't put price, how do you expect people to take you seriously at all. Especially on this nairaland that they scam people anyhow.
Wow, sorry about that. Repeating texts on nairaland will be termed a spam and then get banned.

The price is on my profile. It used to be 10k but now 8k . My contact is also available on my profile
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by PayOnDelivery: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Igbodicool:

Beautiful!

Come our side.
where is your side o? I dey carry my market go everywhere
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Igbodicool(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
PayOnDelivery:
where is your side o? I dey carry my market go everywhere
I dey Imo.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by 23Promise: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
cool cool cool
For everything Weighbridge and weighing scales products, SingleStone Nigeria Limited is your non-stop.
Electronic Weighing Balance
Very accurate and affordable
Price: #96,500 only
Contact @ 09088070819
Email � promise@singlestoneng.com
Corporate Office is located at 8, Adelabu close off Toyin street. Opposite custom training office.
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by PayOnDelivery: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Igbodicool:

I dey Imo.
awww.. I can't do pay-on-delivery for that place o grin I can only waybill to you
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Igbodicool(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2021
PayOnDelivery:
awww.. I can't do pay-on-delivery for that place o grin I can only waybill to you
What happened?

Abi road spoil for our side?
Smiles
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by PayOnDelivery: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Igbodicool:

What happened?

Abi road spoil for our side?
Smiles
I don't have any distributor there so I only waybill to places outside Lagos, Abuja and Ebonyi
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Afamsi: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
ajumma:

go school you said na yahoo,yahoo you wan do.. see North Korea land mass. Are you comparing this with "dot colony"?
North Korea/Area
120,540 km²

Israel is just like an annex to America ..
Olodo compare North Korea land mass to Nigeria's 923.768 . Is Israel an American colony? Explain yourself

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by ablejesus26(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish

Yes boy run along �
I think se you go argue with me as I say you no dey intelligent �
Make I shame your grass eating ass now�

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Banmeallday: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Those Janj.aweed fools have helped to restore Biafra.

Thank you illiterates and SE Govs
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Igbodicool(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
PayOnDelivery:
I don't have any distributor there so I only waybill to places outside Lagos, Abuja and Ebonyi
Ok
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
ablejesus26:

Yes boy run along �
I think se you go argue with me as I say you no dey intelligent �
Make I shame your grass eating ass now�
Who is this one kwan

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Oil Block Owners Iin Nigeria / Peter Obi Might Not Get The Two Third Constitutional Spread / Edo House Of Assembly Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.