Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives (14612 Views)

Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos / Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Ayomide811(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Inkling:

You can't be hitting a child and at the same time prevent the child from crying.

If not for lawlessness of Nigeria securities peaceful weekly protest ( like moving around with placard) would have been a better alternative. But we know it will end in shooting practice.
the policemen you have killed finish

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Okudiover(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
With the failure of overzealous Igbo brethren to heed proper advice, the Igbos will suffer a decisive defeat in relevance to the political power equation in the country. The sit-at-home scheme may have recorded tactical successes in the short run. What I wonder now is the strategic significance in the long-run of these rampant lock-downs in the south east. Needless to say that the enemies of ndi Igbo will exploit this blunder to the full. There would be no respite in the east now and in the foreceable future. Why? It is because from now on, the enemy of ndi igbo have snatched from both the IPOB and the south east governors the undisputed possession of the initiative.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Asbata(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Una never see anything yet... ���

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Paretomaster1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Abdul05:
Don't worry, perhaps like Agu, we will distribute bread to you all so that everyone would get their own fill... grin

10,000 naira worth of bread � should do for all of them.....

Flatr**ons just proving their cowardice daily.... Complying out of fear..... No be only palliative..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by matm: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ipob will soon see counter attacks from Igbos which will see to their end.They don't listen to their spokesman's directive which has for long cancelled Monday sit at home.
This makes me believe it's either they don't have one leadership,or dt it has been hijacked by hoodlums.
The fall of ipob is imminent considering d way things are going.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by athaboi(f): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
tsdarkside:

you biafran women are the most foolish....

cant you igbo women reason atall....??
sick people everywhere...you will be fine dear

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by BiafraInc: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Okudiover:
With the failure of overzealous Igbo brethren to heed proper advice, the Igbos will suffer a decisive defeat in political power. The sit-at-home scheme recorded tactical successes in the short run. What I wonder now is the strategic significance in the long-run of this rampant lock-downs. Needless to say that the enemies of ndi Igbo will exploit this blunder to the full. There would be no respite in the east now and in the foreceable future. Why? It is because from now on, the enemy of ndi igbo have snatched from both the IPOB and the south east governors the undisputed possession of the initiative.
Mumu. Brainless amoeba. slowpoke. Who told you that IPOB or Igbos need political power in your dungeon called nigeria? So you haven't been hearing about Biafra and freedom? Some of you are so daft and dumb it beggars belief. May political power kee you there. Polithievcians errand boy. Come and vote make see you. Anumanu!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by BiafraInc: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
matm:
Ipob will soon see counter attacks from Igbos which will see to their end.They don't listen to their spokesman's directive which has for long cancelled Monday sit at home.
This makes me believe it's either they don't have one leadership,or dt it has been hijacked by hoodlums.
The fall of ipob is imminent withdrawal way things are going.
The same rubbish you have been regurgitating for over 3 years. 99% of Igbos are IPOB, so pray tell us where the counterattacks will come from? Lazy dungeon youth, must you share a country with Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Sleyk: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
For 3 months coronavirus sit at home order, who gave una palliative? Bunch of hypocrite.. this media propaganda will not fly.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by LILTJAY: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
I am tired of reading ipob news here
.. nairaland should push educative threads to front page. Not everytime politics news.. you cant see this rubbish in other sites like LIB, instablog, etc

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by stinechykee: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
OP you people should keep doing what you people know how to do best but no matter how hard you people try by using media war against great IPOB family you people will keep failing cos IPOB will never relent until their great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is released and Biafra actualised

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Abdul05: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
EmzyT:

You opened this account for the sole purpose of trolling. Why not use your main account since it's a faceless Forum? or are you ashamed of your own stupidity? Anytime i come on Nairaland, You're always on Nairaland struggling for the “First to Comment” Spot. You try as much as possible to comment even when it wouldn't make any sense, why? Why not get something doing instead of coming online to seek for attention like a starved kid? Later, you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a mango Tree!
just like your fathers in the 60s

Empty headed
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by stinechykee: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sleyk:
For 3 months coronavirus sit at home order, who gave una palliative? Bunch of hypocrite.. this media propaganda will not fly.
my brother trust me when I say that Abians transporters did not utter such word instead it was the usual Lagos Ibadan media junk own by coward Yorubas in collaboration with FG that been trying everything possible to de-market IPOB but they will keep failing

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by stanluiz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

The same rubbish you have been regurgitating for over 3 years. 99% of Igbos are IPOB, so pray tell us where the counterattacks will come from? Lazy dungeon youth, must you share a country with Igbos?
Which 99.99% of Igbos are ipob ?

Deluded set of people. You guys are minorities in Igboland. So because you carry arms you feel you are this and that.

A hungry man is an angry man remember that.

Every Nonsense has limits. E go shock you people.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by gawu1: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Inkling:

You can't be hitting a child and at the same time prevent the child from crying.

If not for lawlessness of Nigeria securities peaceful weekly protest ( like moving around with placard) would have been a better alternative. But we know it will end in shooting practice.
Then you can continue with your sit at home since it's the most viable way you think you can employ in dealing with the Fulani man in aso rock denying you biafra.
Just don't come back blaming him in future after the self inflicted destruction incubated into monster as some are doing blaming Awolowo for his magnificent 2 pounds per every person palliative gift after the biafra calamity imposed you by one of you, Ojukwu.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by crafteck(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Afonjaaaaa. Sit at home order continues in Alaigbo

This is sacrifice each and everyone of us are ready and willingly to offer. You can kee yasef

Are you making that sacrifice, basxxxrd, people are suffering, how can you justify that in the comfort of your home and keyboard, people are dying. Pls, insult me only if you are in a location with sit at home orser by 'ipods'
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by GreenArrow1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fake news from DSS media. Sit at home continues till infinity. They better get used to it. This battle must be won.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by OmoEpe(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
IPOB that you have being cheering asked you to sit at home, why include Govt in your demand for palliative?

I beg it is to whom you yield yourself to obey that you are a slave to and only the slave master pay salary

Oya ask IPOB Biko
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Newton85: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
The day a bunch of non-elected urchins and opportunists start issuing out unfloutable orders in Yorubaland is the very day I'll denounce being Yoruba. For all their empty braggadocio and chesbeating on social media, Eboes are such docile cowards! What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Giltexo: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
But you dey spend 4 hours for hold up cos of bad road you never ask okezie for palliative...na only holy Monday dey affect your business .. nonsense..
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ahukannakate(f): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Afonjaaaaa. Sit at home order continues in Alaigbo

This is sacrifice each and everyone of us are ready and willingly to offer. You can kee yasef

Hope you're in the east, not supporting from outside while people down here suffers.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by OmoEpe(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've always supported the igbos but I think it's about time the Igbos soft pedals and give peace a chance

How dare you tell them to soft pedal after you've egged them on this far with your NL useless comments?

They must continue o. All living and non living thing in Alaigbo must be consumed and burnt to the ground, Infact it should be made a waste land.
Then and only then will Buhari, Tinubu Afonja and fulani cry well and be sad.
Until then the destruction continues and all of you Sabo trying to discourage them Abeg shift

Efulefu, fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ahukannakate(f): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
crafteck:

Are you making that sacrifice, basxxxrd, people are suffering, how can you justify that in the comfort of your home and keyboard, people are dying. Pls, insult me only if you are in a location with sit at home orser by 'ipods'

Don't mind them, most of them supporting the sit at home don't even reside in the East. Bunch of selfish people.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by OmoEpe(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
funkekemi:
you wish it's true but it's all false , we are solidly behind ipob and I am sympathetic to ipob and it's course

A lab in lekki is offering 70% discount for DNA test. I advice you seize this opportunity at least you will see reason to change your name to Nkiruka. Your post shows your genetic make up which is still largely unknown to you

Happy rechristening ahead
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Edusouls(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Revolt is smelling on the air, una eyes don dey open it would happen and the only way to counter ipob miscreants, copy what imo people did, flush them out

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
OmoEpe:

How dare you tell them to soft pedal after you've egged them on this far with your NL useless comments?

They must continue o. All living and non living thing in Alaigbo must be consumed and burnt to the ground, Infact it should be made a waste land.
Then and only then will Buhari, Tinubu Afonja and fulani cry well and be sad.
Until then the destruction continues and all of you Sabo trying to discourage them Abeg shift

Efulefu, fulani slave
You need a new brain
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by egunna(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/25/sit-at-home-order-transporters-in-abia-beg-for-palliatives/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
I thought u guys supported the action whole heartedly?that's what your brothers are telling us here oooo
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ablejesus26(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
funkekemi:
you wish it's true but it's all false , we are solidly behind ipob and I am sympathetic to ipob and it's course

I keep wondering what business Funke oluwakemi has with this news �.

In Igboland only thugs, cultist, criminals hardened prison excapees and the ills of the society stands with an occult group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not support their scam.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by OmoEpe(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You need a new brain

Needing a new brain connotes I had an old one

But you

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by shigishege: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
But I think they said the sit at home is good for thier land and thier people which one is this one again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation / Garba Shehu: We’ll Soon Unveil Big Men Behind Oil Theft / Nigerian Economy To Bounce Back Soon, Says President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.