Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives (14764 Views)

Massive Crowd Troop Out For Palliatives In Lagos Today - Photos / Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Ifyzidane: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
They shouldn't beg for as long they enjoy sitting at home
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by funkekemi(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

Its not about you afonja, you're inconsequential. Skull miner cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
yes ooo I'm a dirty yoruba girl looking for an Igbo man to clean me up
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by od501: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/25/sit-at-home-order-transporters-in-abia-beg-for-palliatives/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Rubbish talk. Which transporters? And BTW...ipob has cancelled the Monday sit at home since. Another paid nonsense from BMC
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by judinho07(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
"una no get point..u guy's should fu£king rext on monday's simple..i dnt see anything hard there.thankgod one of d driver's comfirmed dat..he finally spend tym wit his family on monday's i suggest u di?k"head's do d same..!!!!!

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by funkekemi(f): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

I keep wondering what business Funke oluwakemi has with this news �.

In Igboland only thugs, cultist, criminals hardened prison excapees and the ills of the society stands with an occult group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not support their scam.
I married an Igbo man and he is a true ipobian ,You will not vote on that day full stop
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by chubinwa(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
I am an igbo boy. I am of the opinion that this sit at home should be abolished. We will be willing to observe it on the day MNK will be appearing in court. This directive is directly affecting us and it has to stop.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by plaindealer: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Reminds me of ojuku's mortal and deadly sin when he went to war without any food reserves or means of nutritional palliatives for his people, that single foolery was responsible for the deadly outcome when many starved to death while the same ojuku fled to enjoy life in another country.

Same history, same deadly, foolish and irresponsible decisions.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Cognitivereason: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
kenzysmith:
If you regrets not been a footballer in life you can still join politics money full there to loot if your fathers can't make the change na you wan make am lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Cognitivereason: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
chubinwa:
I am an igbo boy. I am of the opinion that this sit at home should be abolished. We will be willing to observe it on the day MNK will be appearing in court. This directive is directly affecting us and it has to stop.

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Cognitivereason: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
funkekemi:
I married an Igbo man and he is a true ipobian ,You will not vote on that day full stop

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Okudiover(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Mumu. Brainless amoeba. slowpoke. Who told you that IPOB or Igbos need political power in your dungeon called nigeria? So you haven't been hearing about Biafra and freedom? Some of you are so daft and dumb it beggars belief. May political power kee you there. Polithievcians errand boy. Come and vote make see you. Anumanu!!

You are here raining meaningless curses that do not even affect me as a person. If you were a rational being you might have asked for clarification seeing you have a problem in comprehending metaphors. It is not your sense leading your utterances but your emotions running amock without the benefit of an intellect. My words are for sensible people not misguided rustics.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by henrizzle(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bros it seems ur account de burst anytime u sit at home. Abeg u fit loan me some money anytime onyendu is out of prison he will pay you back on my behalf
ezenwajosh:
Hahaha transporters begging for palliative kwa....these news guys are too dumb

You can sell the news at sabongeri market

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by adekolaelect(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Afonjaaaaa. Sit at home order continues in Alaigbo

This is sacrifice each and everyone of us are ready and willingly to offer. You can kee yasef
that sit at home is not enough pls do what your for father did then we can listen to you.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Pharaohny: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Job weldone IPOB for enslaving it own people

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ThatFairGuy: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
What did your father do
adekolaelect:
that sit at home is not enough pls do what your for father did then we can listen to you.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by paramakina202: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Inkling:

You can't be hitting a child and at the same time prevent the child from crying.

If not for lawlessness of Nigeria securities peaceful weekly protest ( like moving around with placard) would have been a better alternative. But we know it will end in shooting practice.

So because you are afraid of street protest you have to cause mass starvation in Igboland abi?
Did ndi Igbo send IPOB message?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by GetMeRight: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
News agency of Nigeria indeed...

Propaganda from fulani Jihadist government... believe this trashed at your own peril...

By applying just ordinary common sense, you would have known that it's a reality without being told.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Unclefemolala(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
ahukannakate:

Don't mind them, most of them supporting the sit at home don't even reside in the East. Bunch of selfish people.

I tell u

Most of the Ipob guys are all enjoying their business in ladipo and alaba in lagos here.
But anyway..they said every man in Anambra is a billionaire so I'm sure they'd cope fine. Nobody lives from daily hand to mouth business. Afterall South west and Buhari are the ones feeling the pain.

Bunch of ignorant jokers

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Unclefemolala(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
plaindealer:
Reminds me of ojuku's mortal and deadly sin when he went to war without any food reserves or means of nutritional palliatives for his people, that single foolery was responsible for the deadly outcome when many starved to death while the same ojuku fled to enjoy life in another country.

Same history, same deadly, foolish and irresponsible decisions.

They're all brawns without brains...history will repeat itself again....lol...all igbos are rich and will cope for a week lockdown....Tinubu and Buhari are the ones who will starve

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by EmzyT: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]just like your fathers in the 60s

Empty headed
[/s]

The time and enrgy you're using to seek for attention online 24/7, why not channel it into something more productive? Like, trying to develop your grammatical skills? cheesy

Stark Illiterate grin
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ba7man(m): 3:38am On Oct 26, 2021
funkekemi:
only in your delusional mind , Tuesday to Saturday is big enough for a critical ti make money , we are not hausas or yorubas
One of the cowards that hide behind Yoruba names to spread their hate messages. undecided

Most likely a male too.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ba7man(m): 3:45am On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

The same rubbish you have been regurgitating for over 3 years. 99% of Igbos are IPOB, so pray tell us where the counterattacks will come from? Lazy dungeon youth, must you share a country with Igbos?
This one here's just foaming in the mouth as if he's got rabies. undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by ablejesus26(m): 4:16am On Oct 26, 2021
funkekemi:

Your husband is an ipobian�
hope your so called husband will be available to stop me from voting �
or is your husband an ipob on nairaland and social media,but well behaved law abiding citizen of the zoo republic just like yourself �.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by smarthomez: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Following quite a while of humble dispatches, 2019 is on target to be the year that IKEA turns into a significant keen home player by taking advantage of its natural abilities in physical stores, <a href="https://ownthesmarthome.com/">ownthesmarthome </a> building on the web deals and utilizing tech associations with any semblance of Sonos, Apple and Xiaomi. The genuine inquiry is: exactly how forceful will it be?
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Terrier99: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've always supported the igbos but I think it's about time the Igbos soft pedals and give peace a chance

You're a traitor to the Biafran cause.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Sunday2021: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Inkling:

You can't be hitting a child and at the same time prevent the child from crying.

If not for lawlessness of Nigeria securities peaceful weekly protest ( like moving around with placard) would have been a better alternative. But we know it will end in shooting practice.
you are gradually killing your people with hunger.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Sunday2021: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Afonjaaaaa. Sit at home order continues in Alaigbo

This is sacrifice each and everyone of us are ready and willingly to offer. You can kee yasef
unfortunately you speaking from Lagos. Why not go to the east and implement the order.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Sunday2021: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2021
funkekemi:
Fake news from Lagos ibadam expressway junk media Amala ati ewedu useless media
it baffled me how the learned igbos allow illiterate terrorists like you to run the affairs of the region.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by Sunday2021: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2021
ZZ22:
Yesterday I asked a keke rider as Nnamdi Kanu has appeared in court will sit at home be relaxed he gave a resounding NO and said if they are still holding Kanu who is fighting for him and his unborn descendants then who is he to go about his business while someone like Nnamdi is still unjustly held in prison. He continued and said if Nnamdi have sworn not to betray us then why should we be the one to betray or show no concern to what he is passing through in prison(na this one made me realise they have made up their mind). An adult keke rider said this and what people don't know is that transport workers are the biggest determinant to this sit at home because once they are out of work nobody goes anywhere.
judging the whole south east with a response from an illiterate keke rider is an act of foolishness.
Re: Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives by funkekemi(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
One of the cowards that hide behind Yoruba names to spread their hate messages. undecided

Most likely a male too.
I'm an ijebu and I'm not yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Several ISWAP Terrorists, Recover Equipment And Weapons / Ifeanyi Ubah's Defection: APC Senators Become 60 / N500bn Social Welfare: 1million Poor Nigerians To Get N5,000 Directly–Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.