Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (25269 Views)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by igben(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Could not sign-up displaying bvn and email issue...
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Babanah: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
omoadeleye:

Your head is not correct, upon all the issues going on in the country, this is the bs you can think of? You can try better.

You are very rude!
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by jyz200(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Babanah:
This message is to Nigerian women.

As you well have noticed, the “Presidency” has seized control of the First Lady’s conference room for about a year now.

Not a word or whimper from the Nigerian women.

Women of Nigeria arise and fight for your rights. Seize control of your hallowed conference room and take back what belongs to you.

But no guns please.
How has the the hallowed conference affect an average Nigerian woman

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Babanah: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
No sense of humour at all. Well I know country hard well well.

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by orisa37: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is ESLAMIC NAIRA.
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by orisa37: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
The Design is Bogus.
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by oza20(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
The eNaira is a Scam from FGN. Yes a very BIG scam. They are trying to take our focus away from demanding our rights to Universal Basic Income (UBI).

Try to google "what is UBI", you will understand what this evil people are running away from. Other civilized and democratic governments of the world have or planning to start giving their citizens UBI every month and Nigerian government is here deceiving its citizens with eNaira. Come to think of it, what is its usefulness to Nigerians when 1 eNaira = 1 Naira? What do this present government take Nigerians for? Dummies or what? It makes no economic sense at all.

The government expect me to use my personal data to access the internet or pay Telecom operators fees to sent eNaira to run my business thereby increasing the cost of doing business in Nigeria.

Presently anybody with computer or phones can send money to anywhere (even the remotest) part of Nigeria or the world, be it in Naira or in Dollars. somebody should please, help me tell Buhari and his economic team that they have failed.

6 Likes

Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by hefelove(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hypocrite oshi
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lmao good luck y’all as for me I’m a global business
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by stevnwigw1: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sparofire:

https://kingsparo.com/buharis-govt-launches-nigerian-digital-currency-e-naira/
I have downloaded the app, but no provision for other name, making it difficult to validate BVN for those that have three names
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Worthless currency, iranu undecided
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
kiki....while ipob is beggin for donations....
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by PlanktonX: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
MrOON:
I have some questions.

1. What's the difference between this e-naira and the soft naira i transfer to my clients for business using ussd or bank app?

2. Is E-NAIRA mineable like some other cryptos?

3. Typing.... ?

It is typically a waste of precious time of those involved. E- naira is still the same as the fiat naira. Why the need for E-naira when you can digitally transfer funds without touching any physical paper.

E-naira that is not transparent like Cryptocurrency. Can I view the transactions on the global ledger like Bitcoin? No

What's the total available E- naira in circulation? So if the govt wants to loot money now, all they need to do is transfer digital E-naira in trillions to themselves and force us to accept it from them without the privilege to monitor the transaction of global ledger.

This is just another scam, and will lead to hyperinflation.

Counties all over the world are harnessing the potentials in Crypto, this govt is talking about E-naira.

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by macrodata(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cholls:
My brother very poor logo designed for the poor who don't know better... their new found ways to impoverish the masses by extortion.
Really poor logo design. How does one even scribble it on paper? The designer didn't think of that!
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Handsum64: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Scam of the century!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Another avenue to borrow, loot and embezzle!
Illiterate ranting rubbish
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Xbs1: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Collins9156(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Godisfaithful: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naa ordinary market woman go collect or accept È-Naira?
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Them just de waste their time…Nobody will subscribe to this e naira jargon
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by hahn(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
MrOON:
I have some questions.

1. What's the difference between this e-naira and the soft naira i transfer to my clients for business using ussd or bank app?

2. Is E-NAIRA mineable like some other cryptos?

3. Typing.... ?

1. It has e and -

2. It is only lootable

3. Keep the questions coming grin
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by simhosting: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
After the ban

You went ahead to lunch one

I laugh like .......
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by arthurwillia(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
So what’s the importance now!
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by COURVOISier(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
They should give us airdrop na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by RECHMOND: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
How many enairas are there?
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Its not even working yet. Can’t register
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lost.... because i dont know what this is about...

So far e no qualifier in the categories of BTC and other in coinmarket... i no see e worth!!.
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by bigbros4real54: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
e naira ke
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by LivingTribunal: 1:38am On Oct 26, 2021
SCAM
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Teejay13(m): 2:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Will this stabilize our currency against dollar? What economical impact would it bring to the average man?
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by Zinpat: 2:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Righthussle:
How do I get it

Download the app (e-wallet speed) and sign up.
Re: E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency by akaf16: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Can anyone please educate me more on the benefits of enaira to the people and for the government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.