Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago (1560 Views)

Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by alphaNomega: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2021
AfricaGalactic:

Hello Bishopkingsley

Pig brains have been kept alive for over 36 hours after the death of the pig's bodies. What if human brains could also be kept alive after the death of the bodies from where they were embodied? What if disembodied minds could be interfaced with power computers connecting disembodied minds to virtual reality worlds? Then who is to say each of us aren't one of these disembodied minds interfaced with a powerful computer by a controller simulating our realities, this being God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFXiYUsAyYA

I concur with Nick Bostrom's reasoning why we are very likely living in a simulated reality.

Bostrom argues that at least ONE of the following propositions must be true:

(1) The human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage.

(2) Any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof).

(3) We are almost certainly living in a computer simulation.

Since there is a significant chance that a future generation of technologically advanced post-humans will run ancestor-simulations by powerful computers, then we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmVOV7xvl58

Indications we might be living in a simulated reality:

1. A particle passing through a double-slit behaves as a wave causing an interference pattern when unobserved, but this same particle doesn't create an interference pattern when its path of travel can be determined by an observer. This collapse of the wave-function could be happening in order to save computational resources necessary for our simulated reality.

2. This mark of intelligence left in our genetic coding might be indicative of an intelligent designer, who may be responsible for the simulation of our reality. Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.
Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared + 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.
I would not expect there to be a mathematical depiction of an Egyptian triangle stored within genetic coding if it were a naturally occurring phenomenon. The mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle might related to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7eLTcReVtU

3. Theoretical physicist Dr. S. James Gates Jr. claims that a certain string theory, super-symmetrical equations describing the nature and reality of our universe, contains embedded computer codes; these codes have digital data in the form of 0's and 1's identical to what makes web browsers function, and they're error-correct codes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E

In conclusion, with the wave-function collapsing in order to conserve computational power of a simulator device, a semantic message in genetic coding, and the computer coding found buried deep within the mathematical equations of super symmetry., seems to me like we are living in a simulation.
We are not living in a simulation
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Tamaratonye1(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I knew this principle from when I read energy laws in school I kept it to myself when I heard one pastor say science people can't see God

So I thought to myself back then that maybe my thoughts were not accurate

Then I began to talk with atheist here they kept bombarding me with scientific proof of God and that idea pop up back to my head to use it to beat them in their own game

Many of them are calm since I used this principle on them
Well, another thing science says, is that the total sum of energy in the universe is zero, so I'm curious, how does that fit into your mental gymnastics?
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Near1: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2021
@Bishopkingsley

Bishopkingsley:

I don't think you understand English language and I don't think you understand physics

Power means a lot of things in physics Because English language is interchangeable

I gave you one definition of power you say no does that not mean you don't know both physics and English properly

I repeat

In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred...

Now I want you to fight with the picture below and fight with Google and physics

After you fight with the pictorial evidence below it is either you apologize for not knowing what all the definition of power is or you continue to lie

No, power has one meaning in physics. You appear not even to have a high school level of understanding. In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit time. In the International System of Units, the unit of power is the watt, equal to one joule per second.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_(physics)

And you did not understand your own picture. It says that I was right. You did not read the whole thing. Or you did not understand simple English. It is not the amount of energy transferred. It is the amount of energy transferred per unit time. You have to read the whole sentence. Amount over time is a rate.

7 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Tamaratonye1:

Well, another thing science says, is that the total sum of energy in the universe is zero, so I'm curious, how does that fit into your mental gymnastics?

In the case of a universe that is approximately uniform in space, one can show that this negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter. So the total energy of the universe is zero."

Bible show devil is the negative energy
Devil is the opposer of God and opposition to God what ever God does devil want to do and pervert it

That why the total is zero

But God promised us there will be a time when the devil will be destroyed and there will be no more evil no more negative energy

By that time the sum total will be infinite
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Near1:
@Bishopkingsley

No, power has one meaning in physics. You appear not even to have a high school level of understanding. In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit time. In the International System of Units, the unit of power is the watt, equal to one joule per second.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_(physics)

And you did not understand your own picture. It says that I was right. You did not read the whole thing. Or you did not understand simple English. It is not the amount of energy transferred. It is the amount of energy transferred per unit time. You have to read the whole sentence. Amount over time is a rate.

My friend read my writing very well there is no place I canceled your definition

You are the one who said no to my own definition I actually know you were correct but you failed when you said that no mine was not correct

So think properly you are the one at fault now I have given you prove of my definition and you are there running up and down so

Trying to manipulate the definition found in Google is trying to hit the wall with your fist it will give you no good results

I have given one Def to power it up to you to accept it or continue to manipulate it

What you could have said is that I should put per unit time
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

In the case of a universe that is approximately uniform in space, one can show that this negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter. So the total energy of the universe is zero."

Devil is the opposer of God and opposition to God what ever God does devil want to do and pervert it

LOL. You really just make it up as you go along, don't you? So god is the weak and strong nuclear force etc, and satan is gravity.

Oh my

Bishopkingsley:

But God promised us there will be a time when the devil will be destroyed and there will be no more evil no more negative energy

By that time the sum total will be infinite
And there will be no more universe or anything else.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by GodHead85: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Now the next question is what caused the dust to act

What created the sun to ignite
Gravity

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Tamaratonye1:

LOL. You really just make it up as you go along, don't you? So god is the weak and strong nuclear force etc, and satan is gravity.

Oh my

And there will be no more universe or anything else.

You are funny where did you see nuclear force in my comments and where is the place I said Satan is gravity

I don't think you understand where the story came from and the main objective of the evidence I pointed out

Try to read from the beginning to this point of the cause of zero energy

Then understand the relationship
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2021
GodHead85:

Gravity
tr

The next question is who created gravity
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by midnight378: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It is an adequate analogy

If you tell me that the wind can write a poem then I will believe you that an un intelligent thing can create the universe

The room is inversely proportional to the universe which means there must be an infinite invisible being who the universe is a room to....

Indulge me teach me tell me how the universe formed
i cannot tell you how the Universe was formed,.. but we have an understanding of how physical laws (such as Conservative of Mass and Energy) play a part in it, and these can function without a creator.

i can also tell you that the analogy, while poetic and inspiring, doea not function as a direct comparison....

1. For the poem, we have the enclosed room, the pen, paper, ink, and the rabbi left alone. we also know that poem are written by humans using these tools.

2. For the Universe, we do not have evidence that there is a god, nor are we certain that the Universe requires one. We do not have universe-making tools.

The only link is our suspicion that artifacts require an artificer . But we only know this for certain for human or animal artifacts.... We do not know that the Universe itself is an artifact.
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Near1: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My friend read my writing very well there is no place I canceled your definition

You are the one who said no to my own definition I actually know you were correct but you failed when you said that no mine was not correct

So think properly you are the one at fault now I have given you prove of my definition and you are there running up and down so

Trying to manipulate the definition found in Google is trying to hit the wall with your fist it will give you no good results

I have given one Def to power it up to you to accept it or continue to manipulate it

What you could have said is that I should put per unit time

Nice word salad, but I'm not hungry. The correct thing to do when you make an error and falsely accuse another of lying is to own up to your mistake and apologize to the one that you accused.

Try again.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by GodHead85: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
tr

Mass

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
midnight378:

i cannot tell you how the Universe was formed,.. but we have an understanding of how physical laws (such as Conservative of Mass and Energy) play a part in it, and these can function without a creator.

i can also tell you that the analogy, while poetic and inspiring, doea not function as a direct comparison....

1. For the poem, we have the enclosed room, the pen, paper, ink, and the rabbi left alone. we also know that poem are written by humans using these tools.

2. For the Universe, we do not have evidence that there is a god, nor are we certain that the Universe requires one. We do not have universe-making tools.

The only link is our suspicion that artifacts require an artificer . But we only know this for certain for human or animal artifacts.... We do not know that the Universe itself is an artifact.

Nothing can function without a creator

Unless the poem wrote itself

The analogy fit in well if you believe in science with an open mind

The universe is just like the earth it equally enclosed with an intelligent infinite living being occupying it the same way we wrote the poem that same way he created the universe

Now assume within your self if this story did not tell you that the rabbi wrote the poem who are you going to assume wrote it

My friend we have evidence God created the universe because he gave us a Bible as the information he did it just like the story wrote who wrote the poem

The reason you do not know how the universe was created is because you know it did not come from nothing
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
GodHead85:

Mass

Another circle who created mass
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Near1:

Nice word salad, but I'm not hungry. The correct thing to do when you make an error and falsely accuse another of lying is to own up to your mistake and apologize to the one that you accused.

Try again.

Before I will apologize you have to say to me that my definition was not complete

Not saying no which is totally wrong

Admit it correct but not complete even in school any teach will score me 80% at least
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Pastafari: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is a lesser god, the supreme God is the Flying Spaghetti Monster and I have evidence that he created us in his own image.
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Tamaratonye1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are funny where did you see nuclear force in my comments and where is the place I said Satan is gravity
You first identified gravity as "negative energy". Then you said the devil is negative energy. That would result in gravity being the devil, or satan, in christian lore.

If A is B and B is C, then A is C also.

Bishopkingsley:

I don't think you understand where the story came from and the main objective of the evidence I pointed out
You seem to be confusing "bare claims" with "evidence". I don't remember you posting any evidence that positive energy = god, and negative energy = devil. All you did, was claim it to be so.

Bishopkingsley:

Try to read from the beginning to this point of the cause of zero energy
Then understand the relationship
What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pastafari:
This is a lesser god, the supreme God is the Flying Spaghetti Monster and I have evidence that he created us in his own image.

Why did you lie that the Flying Spaghetti Monster was discovered 300,000 years ago
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tamaratonye1:

You first identified gravity as "negative energy". Then you said the devil is negative energy. That would result in gravity being the devil, or satan, in christian lore.

If A is B and B is C, then A is C also.

You seem to be confusing "bare claims" with "evidence". I don't remember you posting any evidence that positive energy = god, and negative energy = devil. All you did, was claim it to be so.

What are you talking about?

What I wrote is still up there read it again
Let me send it to you read it again below before you comment

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Tamaratonye1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
tr

Why do you hit your child?

Loaded questions are fallacious.

[1] When and how did you establish that gravity required any "creating"?

[2] When and how did you establish that, assuming it had to be created, that it was a "who" that created it and not a "what"?

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tamaratonye1:

Why do you hit your child?

Loaded questions are fallacious.

[1] When and how did you establish that gravity required any "creating"?

[2] When and how did you establish that, assuming it had to be created, that it was a "who" that created it and not a "what"?

Who created gravity or I don't know what you are talking about now

Maybe you don't know the answer or gravity has it own intelligence

If you don't know the answer it means

Any force can create the universe

Am waiting for the answer who created gravity why was it not created
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Near1: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It was me. Last Tuesday.

I wasn't all that busy so I thought "Why not?"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Near1: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Before I will apologize you have to say to me that my definition was not complete

Not saying no which is totally wrong

Admit it correct but not complete even in school any teach will score me 80% at least

Sorry, but the excuse "it was incomplete" does not fly. You conflated an amount with a rate and then called me a liar when I corrected you. And 80%? Are you kidding. That rates a 40% at the most.

4 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Near1:

Sorry, but the excuse "it was incomplete" does not fly. You conflated an amount with a rate and then called me a liar when I corrected you. And 80%? Are you kidding. That rates a 40% at the most.

I did not lie it was a typing error so all you had to do was say that definition is not complete then I would have cross check you just said it not the definition

There is a big difference
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by GodHead85: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The links below explain how mass and gravity xame about, no god magic needed.

..... Of course if you don't want to learn feel free to ignore

https://home.cern/science/physics/early-universe
https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/gravity.html

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Near1:

It was me. Last Tuesday.

Funny.... It shows you don't know
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
GodHead85:

The links below explain how mass and gravity xame about, no god magic needed.

..... Of course if you don't want to learn feel free to ignore

https://home.cern/science/physics/early-universe
https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/gravity.html

I want to learn kindly summarize what the link said created the mass and gravity
Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by GodHead85: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Near1:

It was me. Last Tuesday.

Hahahah.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Pastafari: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
You
Bishopkingsley:

Why did you lie that the Flying Spaghetti Monster was discovered 300,000 years ago
I didn’t lie, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been discovered since the first human and the oldest human fossil dates back to 300,000 years, it means Flying Spaghetti Monster discovered 300,000years.

We work with scientific fact in our religion. We don’t deny science.

You can confirm this

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pastafari:
You I didn’t lie, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been discovered since the first human and the oldest human fossil dates back to 300,000 years, it means Flying Spaghetti Monster discovered 300,000years.

We work with scientific fact in our religion. We don’t deny science.

You can confirm this

This is what we confirmed you gave us the prove the date which shows it is a new god

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Pastafari: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This is what we confirmed you gave us the prove the date which shows it is a new god

That's according to Google which also says earth is 100% flat.

The gospel of the flying spaghetti monster is the ultimate truth

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pastafari:
That's according to Google which also says earth is 100% flat.

The gospel of the flying spaghetti monster is the ultimate truth

You blame Google for not acknowledging your lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Catholics? Who Is Observing The October Devotion? / The Upcoming Three Days Of Darkness / Covenant Day Of Open Doors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.