Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne (7057 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by HarshBitterTrut: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Black devils use White Supremacy to attack other Black people that's why we must discard the label Black. We must discard victimhood mentality because Black devils use it to mislead and destroy you. There are plenty of Black people who are in cults and they do not serve God they are out for self. It's all about worshipping the ego. These Black people will lie, steal and kill to get what they want. This is the history of the Bible that in the ancient world, all ruled by Black kingdoms and empires, that many of them warred against God by attacking His people. This is an ancient war and it has nothing to do with White Supremacy until just recently a few centuries ago. When Esau and Ishmael had multiplied the numbers of White bastard sons in the Iberian Pennsula they began to use White Supremacy as a fallare to unseat the Black Jews families that ruled Northern Europe. What they could not do on the battlefield these Black devils did in the bedroom, through iconoclasm and denial of history. They also warred heavily against the Bantu Israelites in Africa, destroying their towns and cities, capturing and enslaving them and selling many away to through the Arab Slave Trade and Atlantic Slave Trade. It's been a constant war against God and His people. There is no such fact as White Supremacy.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Plaçage was a recognized extralegal system in French and Spanish slave colonies of North America by which ethnic European men entered into civil unions with non-Europeans of African, Native American and mixed-race descent. The term comes from the French placer meaning "to place with".

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rizza has federal court in two months so no arrest rape allegations is an himiluation ritual so he will defeat the charges and not go to prison. Also it's designed to keep rape in the news, because Masons who practice Sodoomy and molest children in churches, are at the same time demonizing hetrosexual males with community targeting and slander for their Satanic homosexual agenda. This is Esau who has a lot of pride he still wants to sit I've the leadership of God's chosen people while engaging in pagan idolatry and Satanic worship. A person can be from Greece and become a Muslim but he nor she can be a Muslim and be Greek. They are serving Pan and Allah at the same time but really hate Allah, Jesus and any form of an One God. Haven't you notivecd the Muslims sisters no longer wear White? Many are adoring that scarlet pink of the Alpha Kappa Alpha.
Pink was used by Qedeshas i.e female cult prostitutes of Sodom and Gomorrah also it's the favorite color of call girls, prostitutes and sororities. Hypocrite is one of the most often repeated names in the Holy Quran and it's not an Arabic term it's Greek for acting, play and theater. Pray for your enemies because for the Quran says what a hypocrite will receive in judgement is horribly severe.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Religious Politics

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Any system can be hacked—including the Gang Stalking program. So hack the Program! This post lists some of the weaknesses and limitations of the Gang Stalking program, it's vulnerabilities and loopholes that can be heroically exploited by Targeted Individuals in order to fulfill the End Time prophecy of our overcoming Gang Stalking through Yahushua Ha'Mashiach.

Freemasons call Gang Stalking, an ancient form of Satanic Ritual Abuse, "The Silent Dagger" or the "White Glove Treatment", and, informally, "The Game". Targeted Individuals of the Bible were targeted by the same Gang Stalking program that you as an Elect Saint of the End Time are today. In recent times, secret societies have engineered "intelligence agencies" in order that the ancient persecutory system can masquerade under the names of various covert operations carried out in the modern age, interfacing the existing ancient components of infiltration, discrediting campaigns, noise campaigns, street theater, directed conversations, frame-ups, set-ups, poisoning, witchcraft, and orchestrated trauma with technology, thereby streamlining their Satanic methods. However, the technological aspect of Targeting is relatively minor, as it is largely a supernatural phenomenon, and the concept of a modern "black op" essentially amounts to a disinformational whitewash to keep Targeted Individuals from discovering the ultimately spiritual nature of this covert war. You aren't always being surveilled by just technology, but also by familiar spirits and remote viewers who watch and report back to the witches and sorcerers who are actively carrying out the Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), a trauma-based mind control that relies heavily on spells and curses put on you. You are harassed and surveilled day and night by initiates of secret societies and fraternal orders, such as Freemasons, Elks, Fraternal Order of Police, Shriners, Knights of Columbus, Klu-Klux-Klan, etc., and the sororal societies for females of their bloodlines, such as Daughters of the Eastern Star, and the spouses and children of the initiated. But since Freemasons are often busy with their own professional lives and occult practices, initiates of college fraternal and sororal organizations; i.e. "training wheel" Masons, young adult children of Freemasons, also assist in persecuting the Elect as a sort of rite of passage and cult service after having received childhood training. The military and (Fraternal Order of) police play a major role, but the Masons have infiltrated everything from the Pentagon to the Post Office. "Porch Brethren", as the higher-ups call their lowly brothers that they recruit for the sorts of favors needed for Gang Stalking a Targeted Individual, have even infiltrated utility companies.

While it is true that The Program Matrix (also known as Organized Gang Stalking, Stalking by Proxy, Community-Based Harassment, and Covert War) works through secret courts within the shadow legal system here on Earth, Targeting originates in the Heavenly Courts. Satan is a legalist, and his minions get away with persecuting the Elect via Gang Stalking in this spiritual battle of principalities just the same as they do in overt worldly matters—legally. Rather than break laws, Satan's minions use spiritual legal loopholes that depend upon our ignorance of spiritual laws. If you are a Targeted Individual, this means that Satan has filed a lawsuit against you in the Heavenly Courts. YHVH is allowing this loophole in order to put The Elect through the Refiner's Fire so that it may serve as your spiritual catalyst and cross to co-carry with Yahushua, your responsibility as an End Time Saint. We Targeted Individuals, in our suffering, are isolated like Yahushua was isolated as He suffered on the Cross. Just as Yahushua had to suffer on the cross without YHVH’s presence or comfort in order for the sacrifice to be full, we also have to do this alone, by ourselves. But, as with Yahushua, our Father YHVH has not abandoned us, and we are still under His spiritual protection—and bound for glory—as we suffer, while His son Yahushua is here to guide us. Our angelic allies are on the ground around us. Yahushua will also send you Ruach Ha'Kodesh (the Holy Spirit) if you reach out to Him. If you already believe, you have the power to command any living or unliving thing. Helping others heals our weary spirits, and singing disperses evil and strengthens Ruach Ha'Kodesh within.

Targeted Individuals carry latent angelic DNA that has lied dormant after Adam’s fall, but yet was passed down through Adam’s pure line and untainted by the blood of the Fallen Angels, making us perfect in our generations. This metagene is the one thing that all Targeted Individuals have in common, and it is this DNA that is the reason you were targeted. And it is this latent angelic metagene that we carry that—dead or alive—Yahushua Ha’Mashiach will activate upon His return.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Modern paganism, also known as "contemporary" or "neopagan", encompasses a wide range of religious groups and individuals. These may include old occult groups, those that follow a New Age approach, those that try to reconstruct old ethnic religions, and followers of the pagan religion or Wicca.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2022

Where does the word diabolical come from?
Like the word "devil," "diabolical" traces back to Latin "diabolus," which itself descends from Greek "diabolos," a word that literally means "slanderer." In English, "diabolical" has many nuances of meaning.

Diabolical

Value: 119

100: Favors, honors, glory.
19: Nothing.
10: Accomplishment, reason, future happiness.
9: Imperfections, pain, sorrow, murder attempt.

Pink

Adamic man

According to James 3:15-16, the practice of slander is demonic. People who engage in slandering other people are being led by demons—not the Spirit of God. The root of slander is a heart that is either wayward or completely unconverted.

Qedesha

A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richwallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHfvD1fM8U

Lonnie Elias Jr.
Lonnie Elias Jr. was arrested Friday and charged with sex abuse of a minor, according to police. A 44-year-old man who taught at Largo High School in Prince George's County was arrested Friday after a grand jury indicted him on charges of sex abuse of a minor and related counts earlier this week, county police said.3 days ago

Pay attention this is how they operate like crafty serpents particarily the Blacks in power. In order to divert News attention away from one of their own fraternity brothers found guilty by Grand Jury they pretend to release an armed rapist. Who can't go anywhere because they obviously tracked him then alerted the media themselves so it would cause uproar.

Remember the Quran says that the Israelites would be tyrants on the Earth twice. They have back slided into pagan religion pagan religion yet still proudly seek to appear morally just. Israelites known for scape goat rituals. The Black kings of Europe were Israelites and Edomites and all the horrible inquisitions, wars and plagues occurred during their reign. May God continuously curse their bloodlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRQDRB6PCQ
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Envy is of the devil.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by HarshBitterTrut: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
In another vision I saw four ox horns.
19 I asked the angel that had been speaking to me, "What do these horns mean?" He answered, "They stand for the world powers that have scattered the people of Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem."
20 Then the Lord showed me four workers with hammers.
21 I asked, "What have they come to do?" He answered, "They have come to terrify and overthrow the nations that completely crushed the land of Judah and scattered its people."

The four horns are Ham, Ishmael, Edom even Cush that have gathered against Judah. It was the Ancient Abrabian Order that made God's prophets pale men and changed from their dark complexion. This is because the Kings of the Earth who opposed the God of Judah controlled and psychological manipulated the souls of the pale mamluks via satanic oaths taken inside the Arabian Order. It is the stone mason pagans who carved idols I e demons on the pyramids of Egypt. Freemasonry has it's origins with the sodomites of the pagan religions of the ancient world.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2022

CONTROVERSIES Published April 4, 2019 12:40pm EDT
Farrakhan claims to be Jesus in 'Saviours' Day' address: 'I am the Messiah'
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke | Fox News
Facebook

Twitter

Flipboard

Comments

Print

Email
Why won't Twitter remove Louis Farrakhan's hate speech?Video
Why won't Twitter remove Louis Farrakhan's hate speech?
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has reportedly led a chant of "death to America" and recently called for a separate state for black Americans, has made more controversial comments, claiming to be Jesus and clarifying his "anti-termite" statement.

Farrakhan made many shocking claims during NOI's Saviours' Day keynote address in February at the United Center arena in Chicago. He told Rep. Ilhan Omar "you have nothing to apologize for," and he praised her fellow colleague freshman, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN, NATION OF ISLAM LEADER, LEADS 'DEATH TO AMERICA' CHANT IN IRAN

The preacher of Islam then appeared to mock one of the most famous passages from the Bible, John 3:16:

"God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus," Farrakhan said.

Instead, he said, Jesus's name would live until the one that came that he was prefigured for.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN CALLS FOR SEPARATE STATE FOR BLACK AMERICANS, SAYS THAT'S 'WHAT GOD WANTS'

"The real story is what I tried to tell you from the beginning. It didn’t happen back there. It’s happening right while you’re alive looking at it," Farrakhan told the audience. "I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus and I am that Jesus. If I am not, take my life."

Farrakhan said he makes the deaf hear and dumb speak, and he added: "when I made the call in 1995 to Black people, with the Million Man March, that was like Jesus calling Lazarus and Lazarus came forth."

He said the cross is for him.

"Some of you do today reject because the white man told you I’m an evil man, I’m a hater, I’m an anti-Semite. I hate Jewish people, I hate gay people. Here I am in front of you. I represent the Jesus that saves. I don’t represent somebody that came to judge you and me for our errors and mistakes…Everywhere I went I found myself rejected. My black people, they accepted me. But now white people are frightening the hell out of black people. College presidents are punished for allowing me or anyone that represents me to come on the college campus because they fear what’s in my mouth from my teacher the Honorable Elijah Muhammad."

TWITTER GIVES LOUIS FARRAKHAN A SLAP ON THE WRIST AFTER POSTING ANTI-SEMITIC 'SATANIC JEW' VIDEO

Farrakhan said the "anti-termite" reference was not to all Jews but "the richest 10 percent of Americans" who own "84 percent of all stocks."

Farrakhan has a long history of anti-Semitic comments. Last year, he lost his verified status on Twitter after posting a video in which he asked: "I wonder, will you see the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan, which has many races in it because Satan has deceived the whole world?" Farrakhan has also said that he is not an anti-Semite, but rather "anti-termite," and led a "Death to Israel" chant during a visit to Iran in November.

Farrakhan father is a White Edomite Khazar and he
is not of the the root of King David nor is he a member of any royal line that came from Yeshua Ben Yossef the historical man known as Jesus Christ. And it is the Jews who presented Min. Farrakhan with a plaque calling him the Messiah Unto The World. Since the Boule has been running this controversy started by Kanye West the sales of the movie from Negroes to Hebrews has been going through the roof. It's all designed to slant the truth in favor of those who do not even serve God. For no godly people could ignore to call out out all the culprits involved in the slave trade. Kanye set off a firestorm by saying Jews ran the slave trade only because they are White. The Jews run the Media and this makes this pysop a collision of sorts between White and Black Freemasonry.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Min. Farrakhan isn't gone yet he is the master manipulator of the whole Kanye and Kyrie engineered pysop. Here he is casting his support for their fake performances of Greek theater.

You must ask who benefits from such a controversy that sparked racial tension between Whites and Blacks? I present to you Min. Farrakhan one of the chief race hustlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7xGqxEk-s

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2022
The Desposyni (from Greek (desposunos) meaning "of or belonging to the master or lord" was a sacred name reserved for Jesus' blood relatives.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Died Suddenly as sacrifices for the New World Order.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Matthew 27:11 ESV
Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, “Are you the King of the Jews?” Jesus said, “You have said so.”
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's. clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Have nothing to do with the worthless things that people do, things that belong to the darkness. Instead, bring them out to the light.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Individuals possessing sadistic personality display recurrent cruel behavior and aggression. Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Black people are at the root of godlessness.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Matthew 12:43-45
New International Version
43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Richwallet:

Booker T. Washington murdered by Blacks.
Noble Dru Ali murdered by Blacks.
Marcus Garvey falsely convicted by Blacks.
George M. James Murdered by Blacks.
Malcolm X murdered by Blacks.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr murdered by Blacks.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's mother murdered by Blacks.
Sam Cook murdered by Blacks.
Fred Hampton murdered by Blacks.
Dr. Huey Newton murdered by Blacks.
Tupac Shakur murdered by Blacks.
Clarence 13x murdered by Blacks.
Marvin Gaye murdered by Blacks.
Nipsey Hussle murdered by Blacks.
Bernie Mac murdered by Blacks.
Dr. Khalid Muhammad murdered by Blacks.
Mayor Harold Washington murdered by Blacks.
Matthew 10: 36
A man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Countless Black people murdered everyday by other Blacks.

Peter Tosh and Bob Marley murdered by Blacks.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
I will show you now the sacrifices of first born that these Black Americans have made to Lucifer.
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Pedophile stalkers. Lots of Indians partake in gangstalking as the Hindu devils look to gain power in America.

Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by Richwallet: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Anti Christs Among Blacks Kamala Helping Murderers Steal The Throne by GodisStriking: 9:54am On Jan 12
Yes, Baynard Rustin was a prominent civil rights activist and organizer, as well as an openly gay man. He believed that his identity as a Black person and as a gay man was inextricably linked, and that both were a source of strength and inspiration in his work for social justice.

Baynard Rustin connected his dark black skin with being a foggot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Traditional Wedding Pictures. / Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julia Once Again Shares Captivating Photos / See Photos Of Men Who Transform To Women And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.