Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

*national Association Of Delta State Students* *(nadesstu) Worldwide* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *national Association Of Delta State Students* *(nadesstu) Worldwide* (171 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Borno State Students (Pics) / Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*national Association Of Delta State Students* *(nadesstu) Worldwide* by Charleseka: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DELTA STATE STUDENTS (NADESSTU WORLDWIDE)

APPRECIATION! APPRECIATION!! APPRECIATION!!!

His Excellency Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa
The SSG Mr Patrick
The SSA on students Comr. Engr Jerry
SA Comr Pedro

Today 25th of October 2021. The Delta State Government handed over NADESSTU ALUTA BUS to me and my Executives.
In the voice of Appreciation we say thank you to his Excellency, the lover and a dear father to the students of Delta state. We pray that almighty God will continue to prosper your government sir.

In the same voice I plead with all the students of Delta state to be patient with the government on the side of bursary payment
For in no distance time the payment will commence according to the SSG. For our government has never failed in payment of bursary payments.
I plead we should be more patient.
THE HAND OVER WAS MADE IN SSG OFFICE WHICH IN ATTENDABCE WHERE
The SSG
PS
SSAS & SA ON STUDENT AFFAIRS & SSG OFFICE
SA
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & OTHER OFFICE STAFF.
THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE BODY HAVE IN ATTENDANCE THE:
PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, SENATE PRESIDENT, SENATE CLERK, DIRECTOR OF WELFARE, STAKE HOLDERS OF THE ASSOCIATION.

Comr. Okorocha Nkwor Gabriel
National President

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect At The Youth Ministry Powered National Youth Conference / Imo Apc Vanguard Calls For The Immediate Suspension Of The Speaker Imo State / States Governors Ready To Support Subsidy Removal – El-rufa’i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.