Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria (48285 Views)

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Vicotex(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aproko news up and down
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by PureNuel: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Everyday, every week new saga dey pop up
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Marriage is not by force. Kelvin is tired of Maryann so he chose Maria. Bad belle people should go and hug transformer.

6 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ramatintin(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
This one just won support his brother bros come out with proof as chief priest did or shut up
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tiwa saga is gone, Maria ati take over....Welcome to Nigeria house of commotion.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Sterope(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't understand.

The man that partied his life away in Cubana's club is the same man that focused on his wife and his children. How is that possible?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ekanx27(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Kingcalls: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
We don't care...go and face ur family wahala just like we all hv wahala in our family ....

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Psalmistproject: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
What's all these fuss from Eze muo? OR is it Because his sister is involved.

Meanwhile Eze muo has been flexing younger kpekus since 1900 not minding how his wife feels about.

They shouldn't make Maria the scape goat. The guy cheated like other men do cheat and Marie was just barely helping with spare kpekus.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by alexhl(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Leave Kelvin and Maria alone for now check out the Criminal history of Naira Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9VTQk2alIc
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by GetMeRight: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
NobleAngell:
Oga we understand you needed to get this off your chest but this has absolutely nothing to do with the accusation against Maria.

What's the accusation against her? No be dat she wan snatch someone husband again? You want the man to die in silence over a marriage that was already over?

5 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
The length that people would go for love or lust is mind blowing.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by SATANlST: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
the girl na olosho. case closed

3 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cubana's sister wan snap life out of Kelvin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by emmanuel4758(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

What's the accusation against her? No be dat she wan snatch someone husband again? You want the man to die in silence over a marriage that was already over?
what makes marriage over? Is it a mere word or approval from court and churches!!

3 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
NobleAngell:
Oga we understand you needed to get this off your chest but this has absolutely nothing to do with the accusation against Maria.

It has everything to do with it because Maria was falsely accused. She wasn’t responsible for breaking anybody’s home, neither did she snatch anybody’s husband. The man left for his own reasons since 2018 cod of the wife’s wahala and u dare come and blame Maria who knows nothing about their issues?

Maria was even the one who reached out on hearing background stories and encouraged her that the man wants to fix his marriage and she should try to resolve issues with her husband which has absolutely nothing to do with her. undecided

Maryann knows the truth of her problems with her husband. It’s not Maria.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by suffering: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
His ex-wife is greedy as Bleep then. She’s a Nigerian woman so I’m not surprised. So the man shouldn’t have a life of his and date other women while taking care of their kids? C’mon. This is why dating a Nigerian woman is the biggest waste of time. If the children are taken care of financially the man should do whatever crosses his mind.

6 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Pataricatering(f): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:
And they've all made it the wife's fault, same way it was with Annie, it is in naija I know that men never take sole responsibility or blame for their fvck up, nobody knew who your brother was if not for Maria, so how did the wife drag his name through the mud? Only in naija will a man get married, and if he prioritises his wife and kids above others, automatically means the wife is at fault and is using juju, and cases like this will never come from a female, it is always the younger brother or elder that will bring up lamentations and sob stories, same way it was with Annie, smh.
.the men will be roaming up and down with their penis loose - when the wife complains ( as she should ) they would say she made their brothers life miserable . Lol , as if any women wants to wake up and be behaving like a mad person everyday .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by jcross19: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:
And they've all made it the wife's fault, same way it was with Annie, it is in naija I know that men never take sole responsibility or blame for their fvck up, nobody knew who your brother was if not for Maria, so how did the wife drag his name through the mud? Only in naija will a man get married, and if he prioritises his wife and kids above others, automatically means the wife is at fault and is using juju, and cases like this will never come from a female, it is always the younger brother or elder that will bring up lamentations and sob stories, same way it was with Annie, smh.
but there is no problem allowing the wife family to lavish the husband money? Blood will ever be blood no matter just know that you too will be mother and your daughter in law will treats you the way you treated your mother in law or family in laws..

7 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Felabrity: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cubana go just open mouth waaa

Anything to trend
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Her leaked chats said it all.
The chats and her dug out shout out to the men that ”if I can't have you, nobody can” gave maria away
So what the family member have to say doesn't matter?

Her leaked chats of if I can't have you,is much more important?

EVERY STORY has at least TWO SIDES..

ONE SIDE HAVE BEEN FLYING ABOUT THE WORLD..

NOW THE OTHER SIDE IS STEPPING IN TO THE LIMELIGHT angry
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Saao(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:
did you read what the guy wrote?
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by luizpippo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Energy bank ko, power bank ni.

Are they officially divorced? If no, how did he leave the marriage.

Till then, you are talking smack.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Truly, some women are just animals in human skins. They always want all attention given to them only. Same with some men though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by olatuns2017: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
envoymedia:
'My Brother Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria' - Kevin's Brother (Photos)

Energy Bank, brother of the married man who Cubana Chief Priest accused Big Brother Naija star, Maria of snatching from his sister Maryanne Onyinyechi, has revealed that his brother Kelvin left his marriage in 2018 before the reality show star came into his life, IgbereTV reports.

He claimed that his brother was "dying in silence" but held on to his marriage for the sake of his children and family. Energy Bank claimed that a lot happened in the marriage and they tried to cover it up because they respected Kelvin's decision to try making his marriage work.

He also alleged that Maryanne drove the husband's family from their home even though he (Energy Bank) helped build it. Kelvin's brother further claimed that though his brother was lavishing his money at a club which was managed by Cubana Chief Priest, he is now the one calling him out.

Read his post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdKXRuMuZI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't care
Fvck ship
Igbos issue
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ActuaRise696969: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
There is always a reason to have a side chic. Side chics save our lives, let's not deny. But moving from a narcissistic soulless non-player character to a hollow soulless portal of the matrix seems to me that the man has lost his bearing in the world.

Club life?

Haha, I better turn my home bar to a club every weekend than go give another human 10X for a cheap spirit of Alkol.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by luizpippo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sterope:
I don't understand.

The man that partied his life away in Cubana's club is the same man that focused on his wife and his children. How is that possible?

Are you shocked??
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by greggng: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
benuejosh:
Obyke just wants to spoil that girls career. The man left the wife before Maria came into the picture. So where did Maria snatch the man from? Obyke - Cubana Chiefpriest just the chase clout.

You are such a smart person . Many naive people are blaming Maria but look at all this revelation coming out now. I even read the conversation btw Maria and the wife ...instead of this woman to change her attitude so that she can have a peaceful home, she is now trying to use Maria as a scapegoat ...A man has rifht to move on to another woman if he is unhappily married ..Cubana didn't see reason to call her sister to order...a responsible brother would 've adviced her sister to change her ways in other to have a peaceful home . She is not even in good terms with the husbands family ...that man has been in bondage ....Maria is his savour ....who says Maria has no right to be with a man that loves her? At 29 years whst she needs is a mature man ...They thought they can kill Maria's vobesvbut right now people are seeing the other side of the story without Maria even saying a word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.