Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria (48289 Views)

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by KingDash: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
chief priest wey you for enter shine put hax for her head... useless maria dey find already made.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Very weak response.

Entitlement mentality.

You helped build their house how ?? You carried sand or cement ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by luizpippo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
jcross19:
but there is no problem allowing the wife family to lavish the husband money? Blood will ever be blood no matter just know that you too will be mother and your daughter in law will treats you the way you treated your mother in law or family in laws..

Which of the wife's family did the lavishing?

The same money that the brother said was spent at cubana's club?

The oaf was even trying to make it sound like the brother paid for stuff he didn't consume at the club.

Clowns

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So what the family member have to say doesn't matter?

Her leaked chats of if I can't have you,is much more important?

EVERY STORY has at least TWO SIDES..

ONE SIDE HAVE BEEN FLYING ABOUT THE WORLD..

NOW THE OTHER SIDE IS STEPPING IN TO THE LIMELIGHT angry
The other side is not convincing enough.
The ones that she used her 2 hands to type and write her confession are the ones that are convincing. sad
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Stanugo: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Make all of una getat. Shame no dey una eyes.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Elephantboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who did Manchester united offend. see how they are being disgraced in old Trafford. First, it was liverpool men. now Chelsea women have dealt with their female team cry

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Chief priest isn't telling us the whole truth about his involvement in this whole thing

How's Kelvin's wife his sister?

Did he ask Maria out and was spurned?

Or is he angry because Kelvin beat him to it?

What of his own numerous side chicks.

Why all these his loud noise.

And please nobody snatched anyone.

Kelvin is not a purse that can be snatched undecided

Hmmm you’re short sightedness, learn how to reason well. Sometimes when God want to help someone from nowhere he can use a mad man/ woman to save the person from bondage.

Though, I can’t judge the husband/ Maria / wife, cos I’ve not hear their part of the story.

My question, why ladies of nowadays always happy to spoil another fellow woman’s home like them? This is life is funny. If you snatch someone husband/wife you will eventually regret it later in life, know these and know peace.

Maria is a very beautiful & energetic lady that can get single rich men tremble at her feet, but she was ready to break another woman’s home.

To hell with all of you calling out Cubana priest, if that woman is your sister or your daughter or your aunty will you be happy seeing another destroying her marriage.

Do you all thinks is very easy nowadays to walk someone up to the altar, it takes a lot of things to reach that stage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by HRSweetness(f): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Can they stop bringing this Maria this, Maria that to front-page?

What's Nairaland turning to these days?

Marialand
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by lereinter(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
In this satanic buhari/osinbajo era, these should be ignored
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Another dragging and supper story. Make I sidon look.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by BRATISLAVA: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shame on fat cubana,shame on those who insulted Maria. The truth is finally here

Why was she begging the wife?
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
The significant thing is that his wife has filed for divorce so Maria can have him and his remaining 50% wealth which she also intends to cut half after a few years.

3 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

The other side is not convincing enough.
The ones that she used her 2 hands to type and write her confession and signing it are the ones that is convincing. sad
Thank God you are not a Judge..
You are welcome to your opinion.. undecided
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Elsueno: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaxxy:

It has everything to do with it because Maria was falsely accused. She wasn’t responsible for breaking anybody’s home, neither did she snatch anybody’s husband. The man left for his own reasons since 2018 cod of the wife’s wahala and u dare come and blame Maria who knows nothing about their issues?

Maria was even the one who reached out on hearing background stories and encouraged her that the man wants to fix his marriage and she should try to resolve issues with her husband which has absolutely nothing to do with her. undecided

Maryann knows the truth of her problems with her husband. It’s not Maria.

After she was caught with the husband in Dubai, meaning they are already knacking....I assure u na just acting, she go still fuvck am again if not for all the social media buzz. Tell Maria, she can do her olosho job confidently after the divorce has being finalized. Until then, she should look for another client to hold body & soul together grin

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by rave1040: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Different sides to the story
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by GUNITGuy: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thank you my brother most are never part of a man's struggle when families stand by them.....My uncle wanted to comit suicide just because waec money in 96' when he was young his parents couldn't pay......
No wife then, no girlfriend, no lovey lovey. We came back from church just to meet by is body on the ground we rushed him and gave him palm oil he was finally resuscitated.....
But today his wife treat us with disdain but uses his influence to get oil jobs for her brother.. We finally let him be ......Most ladies See's nothing bad in that ....Why they expectmost men would comit faithfully to such selfish beings amazes me ......They would definitely have their fun knowing fully well their wives are using them to serve their own purpose
jcross19:
but there is no problem allowing the wife family to lavish the husband money? Blood will ever be blood no matter just know that you too will be mother and your daughter in law will treats you the way you treated your mother in law or family in laws..
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by gbengene1234(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Personal matters that are not worth all the attentions they get here. This generation just won't mind their business. Just in case you dunno...I offer quality Graphic Designs, Prints and Branding at affordable prices....08077230651
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Elsueno:

After she was caught with the husband in Dubai, meaning they are already knacking....I assure u na just acting, she go still fuvck am again if not for all the social media buzz. Tell Maria, she can do her olosho job confidently after the divorce has being finalized. Until then, she should look for another client to hold body & soul together grin

No olosho work anywhere, not even close. Maria even reaches out to his wife that the man wants to make his marriage work and she should calm down and give the man peace and work on her marriage.

Maria must be made a saint for doing that alone. Fighting for an undeserving wife cos she is a woman and understands what it means. undecided
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shame on fat cubana,shame on those who insulted Maria. The truth is finally here

How is this the truth?? Are you that’s judgemental, before you make judgment, wait and let things unfold properly, read between the lines, examine things. And then conclude
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by poiZon: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:
And they've all made it the wife's fault, same way it was with Annie, it is in naija I know that men never take sole responsibility or blame for their fvck up, nobody knew who your brother was if not for Maria, so how did the wife drag his name through the mud? Only in naija will a man get married, and if he prioritises his wife and kids above others, automatically means the wife is at fault and is using juju, and cases like this will never come from a female, it is always the younger brother or elder that will bring up lamentations and sob stories, same way it was with Annie, smh.
Aunty if u r married, who will ur responsibility lies outside ur husband, children?
Lemme paraphrase it well, after ur husband and kids, who ur money dey touch, no be ur sisters and parents,,,, but ur husband money u no want make e follow touch him siblings and parents but only u and ur people alone.
No be juju be dat?
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

How is this the truth?? Are you that’s judgemental, before you make judgment, wait and let things unfold properly, read between the lines, examine things. And then conclude, this one may hate her because she doesn’t allow family around.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Elsueno: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaxxy:

No olosho work anywhere, not even close. Maria even reaches out to his wife that the man wants to make his marriage work and she should calm down and give the man peace and work on her marriage.

Maria must be made a saint for doing that alone. Fighting for an undeserving wife cos she is a woman and understands what it means. undecided

Bros, forget dis manipulative beings, Her true color go soon manifest, I know a manipulative call girl when I see one. Am speaking from experience. I assure, she knew d man was married from d get go, she knew whats going in d marriage as well. She has finally achieved her goal for chasing away d legitimate wife, now she can replace her...Am soo looking forward to how dis drama go turn out grin.

Saint Maria LMAO grin grin grin dis is just soo cliche I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Gee64: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who be this Maria sef?

You mean that one Pere dey Knack?
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Elsueno:

Bros, forget dis manipulative beings, Her true color go soon manifest, I know a manipulative call girl when I see one. Am speaking from experience. I assure, she knew d man was married from d get go, she knew whats going in d marriage as well. She has finally achieved her goal for chasing away d legitimate wife, now she can replace her...Am soo looking forward to how dis drama go turn out grin.

Saint Maria LMAO grin grin grin dis is just soo cliche I swear

Maria isn’t ur average babe she has character and class.

Wife was the one who chased her husband out of the house and marriage since 2018. U e heard it from the husbands brother and family. Maria has no business with her Bt reaches out. Which olosho or human does that? Only a saint.

The Pope should hear this.

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by bisqit: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
how much did Maria pay you
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by abbey621(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shey na mouth dem dey use leave marriage? Where's the divorce certificate? Okay he took off because his life was in danger, where is the restraining order and police report? Guy just talk say you follow kpekus go journey which one be disguise? grin grin grin
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Elsueno: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Maria isn’t ur average babe she has character and class.

Wife was the one who chased her husband out of the house and marriage since 2018. U e heard it from the husbands brother and family. Maria has no business with her Bt reaches out. Which olosho or human does that? Only a saint.

The Pope should hear this.

I know right...she could even be the second reincarnation of saint Maria grin grin grin Gudnyt jare
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by MrColdsweat: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why do Igbo women have this habit of chasing away the husband's family?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by bisqit: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:
And they've all made it the wife's fault, same way it was with Annie, it is in naija I know that men never take sole responsibility or blame for their fvck up, nobody knew who your brother was if not for Maria, so how did the wife drag his name through the mud? Only in naija will a man get married, and if he prioritises his wife and kids above others, automatically means the wife is at fault and is using juju, and cases like this will never come from a female, it is always the younger brother or elder that will bring up lamentations and sob stories, same way it was with Annie, smh.
Why do you women feel self-centered and hostile when you enter your husband house?
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Truvelisback(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kelvin's brother just vindicate Maria, Case close.
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Truvelisback(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
abobote:
There's no case here, the said Kelvin is a man and 90% of married man cheat. Why would Maria own be different, oh coz she participated in BBN, Cubana chief priest should go and sleep

Kelvin's brother just vindicated Maria. Instead of Cubana chief priest to face Kelvin for dumping his sister, he is busy transfering his frustration and aggression on Maria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.