Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? (1218 Views)

Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? / Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Jasson(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please i need fx trading friends am learning I would like pipo to exchange minds with and learn
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by qwertyboss(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jasson:
Please i need fx trading friends am learning I would like pipo to exchange minds with and learn
Run away from Forex as fast as you can if you want to learn and be profiting? That's a myth...
I have a expert who provide signals...
I can refer you for 50usd because am certain you will make +100% profits weekly...
Otherwise good luck with your learning....
You have a very rough and tough way too go.
But no matter what don't attempt funny things when you blow blow real account tie...
And don't learn with demo alone please try doing micro account if not you will never escape emotional trading
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by kowema(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
qwertyboss:

Run away from Forex as fast as you can if you want to learn and be profiting? That's a myth...
I can refer you for 50usd because am certain you will make +100% profits weekly...
But no matter what don't attempt funny things when you blow blow real account tie...
And don't learn with demo alone please try doing micro account if not you will never escape emotional trading

100% a week?.
You people are the ones giving forex a bad name. Forex is a source of income and should be treated as a business. Avoid Abracadabra approach.
OP. Do not let any one mislead you.

3 Likes

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by qwertyboss(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
kowema:

100% a week?.
You people are the ones giving forex a bad name. Forex is a source of income and should be treated as a business. Avoid Abracadabra approach.
OP. Do not let any one mislead you.
Am not joking...
This dude made 100k usd once on gold...in a single day...
He operates real account because he post all his trades for his mentees to see...
Bad name
Google it and see, only about 10% are successful in Forex and stock market...
I believe you are a newbie or has less experience...
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Adenugbaraphael(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
qwertyboss:

As they always say: 90 % of traders will fail and quit trading. 10% of traders will remain successful.
Giving up on trading Forex or crypto doesn't mean someone else would.
It's not a get rich quick scheme and trading is not for everyone especially those who can't bear loses.
If you want to be successful in Forex and crypto world, you should know you have alot to risk and you never back off until you reach your goals.

1 Like

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Jasson(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
qwertyboss:

you really contradicted yourself first u said beINg profitable is a myth... But u hv an expert ?? How??
If u can be profitable wit fx how did ur expert becum and expert??

Av blown my account before and am nt a complete jjc i can actually lecture pipo on fx now just dt am nt profitable yet
And yes doesnt matter how mny years it takes i knw the billions fx can gv me so am patience enough

2 Likes

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by qwertyboss(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jasson:
you really contradicted yourself first u said beINg profitable is a myth... But u hv an expert ?? How??
If u can be profitable wit fx how did ur expert becum and expert??

Av blown my account before and am nt a complete jjc i can actually lecture pipo on fx now just dt am nt profitable yet
And yes doesnt matter how mny years it takes i knw the billions fx can gv me so am patience enough
H angry angry angry grin grin grin ; okay Woh!
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2021
I have a piece of advice for you since you are willing to learn fx trading.
first of all if you're to be profitable in forex know that it is not a get rich quick scheme.
know that you have to study a lot and understand the market.
get a demo account with any reputable broker ( I use fxtm but you can search for others).
don't trade demo too long probably trade demo for 3-4 months then open a micro account and deposit a little amount of money. micro account will help you control your emotions and there's a 97% chance the account will be blown, but it'd help you know how to manage your losses.
learn money management and develop a good money management strategy.
now let's dive into trading:
when you start trading here are some do and don't
1. do not over leverage
2. risk 1% of your capital per trade until you're experienced.
3. use a tight stop loss
4. only trade on higher timeframe
5. do not over trade
6. also understand fundamental, sentimental and technical analysis as the importance cannot be underated.
7. understand the market
8. I will advise you trade only one pair it will help you understand how that particular market is up till now I still trade one pair (gbpusd) but once in a while I still scalp on other currencies.
don't trade pairs with high spread.
good luck as you embark on your forex journey do note that forex trading is a business and should be treated as such. invest your time we'll into studying (use babypips to learn how to trade) I never had a mentor but I was able to do it on my own.

2 Likes

Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by FreshGuy2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
How profitable are you since you don't have a mentor.. I'm also learning on my own and still scalping with micro account
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
FreshGuy2:
How profitable are you since you don't have a mentor.. I'm also learning on my own and still scalping with micro account
10 to 20% profit on a monthly basis
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by FreshGuy2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Valevilla:

10 to 20% profit on a monthly basis
not bad at all. Im still growing my account after almost blowing it.
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
FreshGuy2:
not bad at all. Im still growing my account after almost blowing it.
Same thing happened to me about 5 months back I watched a YouTube video it was about how brokers take you out of trades if you use tight stoploss the so called professional trader advise that it's better not to use stops or use a large stop I followed his advice and for a week it was going well because I was monitoring every trade but I left my trade once and saw that my trade was closed since there was no stop I thought it'd be a profit until I saw my balance.

But I handle the loss well and took it as a lesson at least I never made the same mistake.
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by FreshGuy2(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Valevilla:

Same thing happened to me about 5 months back I watched a YouTube video it was about how brokers take you out of trades if you use tight stoploss the so called professional trader advise that it's better not to use stops or use a large stop I followed his advice and for a week it was going well because I was monitoring every trade but I left my trade once and saw that my trade was closed since there was no stop I thought it'd be a profit until I saw my balance.

But I handle the loss well and took it as a lesson at least I never made the same mistake.
normally i don't use sl as well and I usually risk $1 in every trade i go into... One mistake i never make is leaving my trades on without sl and not monitoring it, if I try am na heart attack go kill me
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
FreshGuy2:
normally i don't use sl as well and I usually risk $1 in every trade i go into... One mistake i never make is leaving my trades on without sl and not monitoring it, if I try am na heart attack go kill me
grin
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by smeag0l(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
When does 100k translate to 100% a week? Do you know the balance he's using to trade? Post his myfxbook link here let's confirm your claims
qwertyboss:

Am not joking...
This dude made 100k usd once on gold...in a single day...
He operates real account because he post all his trades for his mentees to see...
Bad name
Google it and see, only about 10% are successful in Forex and stock market...
I believe you are a newbie or has less experience...
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by qwertyboss(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
smeag0l:
When does 100k translate to 100% a week? Do you know the balance he's using to trade? Post his myfxbook link here let's confirm your claims
Go to Facebook and search Forex mantras...
Little hint...
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by NOwazobia: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
While you are looking for forex traders, you can bag this opportunity on crypto. Yes, I am a crypto trader.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by smeag0l(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2021
I don't believe all those things. The only thing I believe is a link to the account from a forex audit firm like myfxbook. I'm too experienced in trading to believe all these things you're saying here
qwertyboss:

Go to Facebook and search Forex mantras...
Little hint...
Re: Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? by qwertyboss(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
smeag0l:
I don't believe all those things. The only thing I believe is a link to the account from a forex audit firm like myfxbook. I'm too experienced in trading to believe all these things you're saying here
Well I don't need you to believe me because I believe me....
Am in his mentor ship group and I have seen wonder's and I have done wonders myself with his trading advice/signals.
I grow my account to 200% in two days sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Learn how to start a N200k per month Beginner Blogging Business. / Do You Mine Crypto? And You Are NOT Mining This App, I Am SORRY For You. / Invest And Save A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.