Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria (39741 Views)

8 Things About Working In Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria �� / Npower: 5,781 Exited, 25,998 Placed On Hold As EFCC Looks For Absconders / 8 Things You Must Keep In Mind When Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Slimbee1:
grin grin grin dis OP must be AY or BOVI's brother smiley wink grin
Maybe Bovi

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Jayrockk: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
I'm coming
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Babysho(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
How are you going to hoard and preserve all these perishable foods?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
I agree with that groundnut oil ...it has a shelf life of up to three or four years ..pesin for double money like dis
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Best investment is still a landed property in a good city.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Bewiseedet(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
I suppose go villa go dey hustle palm oil
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Theunbothered: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
2aces:
Farmers are cashing out on these assets I tell you.

1 barrel of crude oil. $50 _ 29k

1 bag of rice. $60_ 35k

Forget government, we nigerians too like easy way out, oshofree.

Most of Nigeria's rice is imported

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Grace001: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
For us that support this Buhari led government, we buy all these things at cheaper rate with our Buharist IDcard

I wish it could be 4+4 plus another 4 Buhari till 2027

We go all hear am together. cheesy cheesy

Some mumu won’t still ditect the sarcasm in this comment

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Sukkyy2010: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Collection of Nonsense, Mtchewww
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Arisenews2: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op, jus say everything at once.

Do you remember this viral little boy with the popular saying "Mummy Calm down"? Well, jus after one year after going viral, his transformation would shock you! He is now a star actor and more!
Click to watch his beautiful transformation story below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8FmE8BxS4
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na dat gas own d pain me pass angry
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Theunbothered: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is happening because we don't produce enough of these items.

A foolish leader was busy pampering his kinsmen who chased people off farms and blocked importation before local production was at a sufficient level.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Earthstorms(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op is funny, buy egg and keep as investment.

Eggs tht will be rotten in no time

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by ReachRich(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
U forgot to add Diesel selling at N335/litre now from N290/litre last 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by SecretReporter(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nor b ur fault
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Theunbothered: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
wonder233:
Beans is the scariest. In lagos, the standard measure is the paint rubber. Just in march last year, a paint rubber sold for N800 for the honey beans, today it is N4,500

Welcome to the one meal a day change

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by millionboi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vipro:
1. Maggi cubes.

Maggi was two for N5 in 2012, but now it’s one for N10 now. Who knows, you could wake up next year and hear that one cube of Knorr Chicken now goes for N50 per piece. Better buy the dip now before it rises.

2. Titus sardine.
Titus Sardine (125g) – Chopbox
Sardines are now hotcake, but Titus sardine is the hottest of them all. It recently attained a record high when it rose from N340 to N650 in less than one week. Bitcoin is shaking. You better buy and hodl now, so you can resell when it lands at N1k.

3. Egg.

You can bear me witness when I say eggs once sold for N25 per piece, four pieces for N100. Now, one piece of egg goes for nothing less than N80. Chickens are now laying the new Cryptocurrency. Egg-o-currency to the moon!

4. Gas.

Before we say anything, it is important to let you know that anyone who can afford to refill their gas these days is a ritualist. If they cook for you with that gas, you better not eat it. Maybe they want to collect your destiny and use it to refill gas. But please, investing in gas is one easy way to cash out these days. Do you know how much one kg costs now? You better buy and hodl now. Christmas is coming, you will make your money back. Just stay safe sha. Don’t let your investment kill other people. Their ghost will swear for you.

5. Onions.

Onions will soon start competing with gold. Two small pieces now sell for N100. And these are sizes that used to sell at N20 per piece. Can you see how wide the profit margin is? If you are lucky, you can enter into partnership with a caterer. Year in year out, you will just be cashing out. If we were you, we would even buy stocks for our unborn children with it.

6. Titus fish.
Titus Fish – Frozen – Carton (20Kg) – FARMBOY.NG
Like Titus sardine, like Titus fish. One piece now goes for N1k plus, and according to the investment analysts on Zikoko’s Wall Street, this is still estimated to rise higher. You better buy ice blocks and convert your bathing drum into a cold storage. Stock up Titus fish and wait. When the boom happens, even Dangote will be begging you to invest in his business. Dangote wey still dey find money.

7. Frozen turkey and chicken.
OROBO CHICKEN 1 KILO - chef360
Frozen turkey is now N2,500, if not more. Frozen chicken is slowly climbing up to N2,000 per kilo. If after all our advice, you still don’t know that you should invest in it now, then we are sorry for you oh. Don’t you want to get rich?

8. Vegetable oil and palm oil.
King's Vegetable Oil 3 L - GoMarket
If anyone is saying tech is the best place to make money, it is a big lie. Tech, when you can invest in vegetable oil and palm oil, and cash out big time Do you know how much one gallon of vegetable oil is now? BUY THE DIP NOW OH. BUY IT NOW. A lot of these tech people are surviving on investment returns from vegetable oil and palm oil. They are just using tech to cover face. If tech is as easy as they say, how come you have not made money after one week of UI/UX?.

Follow and Share for more....
everything don cost for market
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by MrUchenna1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Keep everything young and soft, keep everything on the surface, even with the knowledge that the surface fades and can't be held together forever - take advantage before the expiration date appears in the nearing distance.
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
missimelda01:
lol I jumped into this thread with speed hoping to see serious investment ideas grin

No mind the Op.
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by BluelightHotel: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Those are mostly perishable goods,I think that palm oil ,pepper etc should be on the number 1 list.
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vipro:
1. Maggi cubes.

Maggi was two for N5 in 2012, but now it’s one for N10 now. Who knows, you could wake up next year and hear that one cube of Knorr Chicken now goes for N50 per piece. Better buy the dip now before it rises.

2. Titus sardine.
Sardines are now hotcake, but Titus sardine is the hottest of them all. It recently attained a record high when it rose from N340 to N650 in less than one week. Bitcoin is shaking. You better buy and hodl now, so you can resell when it lands at N1k.

3. Egg.

You can bear me witness when I say eggs once sold for N25 per piece, four pieces for N100. Now, one piece of egg goes for nothing less than N80. Chickens are now laying the new Cryptocurrency. Egg-o-currency to the moon!

4. Gas.

Before we say anything, it is important to let you know that anyone who can afford to refill their gas these days is a ritualist. If they cook for you with that gas, you better not eat it. Maybe they want to collect your destiny and use it to refill gas. But please, investing in gas is one easy way to cash out these days. Do you know how much one kg costs now? You better buy and hodl now. Christmas is coming, you will make your money back. Just stay safe sha. Don’t let your investment kill other people. Their ghost will swear for you.

5. Onions.

Onions will soon start competing with gold. Two small pieces now sell for N100. And these are sizes that used to sell at N20 per piece. Can you see how wide the profit margin is? If you are lucky, you can enter into partnership with a caterer. Year in year out, you will just be cashing out. If we were you, we would even buy stocks for our unborn children with it.

6. Titus fish.
Like Titus sardine, like Titus fish. One piece now goes for N1k plus, and according to the investment analysts on Zikoko’s Wall Street, this is still estimated to rise higher. You better buy ice blocks and convert your bathing drum into a cold storage. Stock up Titus fish and wait. When the boom happens, even Dangote will be begging you to invest in his business. Dangote wey still dey find money.

Frozen turkey is now N2,500, if not more. Frozen chicken is slowly climbing up to N2,000 per kilo. If after all our advice, you still don’t know that you should invest in it now, then we are sorry for you oh. Don’t you want to get rich?

If anyone is saying tech is the best place to make money, it is a big lie. Tech, when you can invest in vegetable oil and palm oil, and cash out big time Do you know how much one gallon of vegetable oil is now? BUY THE DIP NOW OH. BUY IT NOW. A lot of these tech people are surviving on investment returns from vegetable oil and palm oil. They are just using tech to cover face. If tech is as easy as they say, how come you have not made money after one week of UI/UX?.

Dis OP nor well aswear smiley

Sarcastic, yet interesting post.

Just that most of these commodities are either perishable, have expiry dates or highly combustible when not properly preserved.

But OP made a lot of sense in a humorous manner.

Nice post.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by AloneTK: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
GayPontiff:
Op u don crase finish grin grin grin

Honestly!
I was fast in clicking on it expecting an "eye opener" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by millionboi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
missimelda01:
lol I jumped into this thread with speed hoping to see serious investment ideas grin
lol
Op no know say everything cost now no b only Maggie

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Fcwilly: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Very good advice but please don't go for the red oil, it's about to crash, November to may red oil always surplus, so that's when you should stock, I think I will go and buy the Magi worth of 500k hopefully I will make like 100k after 3months.
Nothing sure pass price increment for this PMB government

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by TheGift: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kenoxman:
Man must chop. So food business is always lucrative especially now that things are skyrocketing. Omo! The way I carry vex plant banana and plantain this year ehn...hunger sef don they shame. A bunch of plantain goes for nothing less than 2k and banana? That one na goldmine,rich man food. The smallest bunch na 3k. Big bunch na from 10k and above. Omo! next year go soft for my side. I go punish this hunger wey dealt me heavy blow this year. Na revenge mission.

Amen �� to next year being soft on your side. Banana and plantain is a good one.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by adonainana: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
But on a serious note

Most of these cash crops are grown within Nigeria so what happened that a paint of beans rose from 800 to 4500

Also the plantain one what happened on the farm that all of a sudden it’s now 2k a bunch of plantain cub

Is it the general inflation affecting everything or a specific issue with harvesting

If it’s harvesting of crops then it should automatically lead to a famine or shortage of same crops not abundance

So I really don’t understand why plantain rice beans almost things that are grown for almost for free keep rising with dollar price that has nothing to do with it in the first place

God help Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vipro:
1. Maggi cubes.

2. Titus sardine.

3. Egg.

4. Gas.

5. Onions.

6. Titus fish.

Your last statement is absolute truth sir I will not lie, even those crypto currency is a cover up most of them get money from elsewhere not really crypto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Olukat(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
OP what a post! grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
And people still want this bloody demons in Apc back in 2023... seems like Nigerians never learn anything... Good luck to them I no follow them do the suffer

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by alwaysdking(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
You can as well invested into Real Estate.

LAND
INVESTMENT

You need more explanation, you can check https://lifepage.ng/

Or you can talk to me on 08032947418
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Missyajoke(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visafone Recruitment! / 5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn / Customs Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.