Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy (30828 Views)

Anambra Election - Electoral Adhoc Workers Resign En Masse Amid Ipob Threats -SR / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Myhusband(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2021
King I'd inconsequential in Igbo land bla bla, in Igbo land everyone have says? now Nnamdi, Ngozi can't go to their market places or meet themselves unless the ipob decide? is that cowardice or obeying a command of some individual when it had been proved here that no one give order in Igbo land that everyone has rights?

in this election, two things are involved is either the inec postpone the election or manipulate the election to get control of anambra state, you can see how ipob are grasping for breath in APC states in Igbo land, the Governors there still get control than non APC states in Igbo land, the FG might see it as an opportunity to tamed the ipob

in this case, that election is between federal govt and ipob, is more of election of supremacy now and it will birth who win Anambra election
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In Nnewi, people troop out for the training yesterday.
Terrorist.
You don’t even know where Nnewi is.
Face your illiterate, diseased, impoverished terrorist North.
Stay off Igbo matters.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by yahmohy27: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I only pity these military personnels.

What they are facing in Maiduguri won’t be the same with what they would face In the East.

The igbos are rightly behind these IPOB guys.

No how the jihadi government would win with such an approach.

State of emergency should be declare Nah.
Even in the north is not as worst as it is that election cannot hold
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Bayyajidda(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:
Police assured you of your safety yet you guys entertain fear.

Then, police and army will do the one day job and av the pay.

ADHOC WORKERS! Grow balls you are men, IPOB are ordinary miscreants.
...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.

Why don't you go take up the job?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by loveth360(f): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2021
anytexy:
They will call you names for stating the his obvious. They have been brain washed by Kanu through Radio Biafra. I am Igbo, but I detest Kanu s approach to...
Go start your own approach.

Are you not man like Kanu.

I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Hellonearth007: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In Nnewi, people troop out for the training yesterday.
So you live in Nnewi cos I know Nnewi people are not so blind and foolish.
Is it Otolo,Uruagu,umudim or Nnewichi.

Eze E died and was buried some days ago. We were there wiping cos of stupid politics,u are here supporting nonsense politians.
Well let me reserve my words for now

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Cutehotnerd001: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
More people have start working towards occupying those positions

And I assure you that they will all collect. This is a warning to all the saboteurs reading this message. If u think that whatever these useless politians give to u is enough to sacrifice ur life then glory be to God. You come out u collect. Biko onye obuna ariokwana anyi biko Maka anyi adiro anu biko. You have all bn warned

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Sainz: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Janicex:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anambra-polls-in-jeopardy-as-hundreds-of-inec-workers-resign-over-ipob/

Propaganda!!!
The APC is now the IPOB that declares sit at home on Election Day to favor their Scheme. Believe the sit at home at your own peril. No adhoc worker is resigning from Election duties, this is just a scare tactic.

State of Emergency is the plan hence the row between Uba, Umahi against Malami for leaking their agenda prematurely.

IT WILL NOT WORK
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by SOAG(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2021
The opposite of the reality is what you just vomited there. What is Anambra without IPOB?
I'm sure your intelligence knows the answer

Curious345:
Huhn..

Biafra will come , but not now .

I'll say this : that in 60yrs time, the reality of biafra would be an eventuality in this nation.

But why ipob is upping the crescendo to volcanic proportions is what I cannot understand..

Elections should hold .

Don't tie the freedom of a population to the mistake of one albino
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Advocate500: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Paid zombie will tell you that ipob are not serious, asked why is the government sweating on the issue of ipob? U recruited fools to do propaganda work for you instead of dialogue with the group. An ideology of one man you are struggling to defeat for how many years?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I like it! It's a rollercoaster for either Tinubu or Osibanjo in 2023...or how will a President come from a region where elections are barred?
grin grin grin
See English!
Do you know what is a rollercoaster?
And I guess in your imagination only Tinubu my guy and Osinbajo will be on ballots.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Cutehotnerd001: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2021
anytexy:
They will call you names for stating the his obvious. They have been brain washed by Kanu through Radio Biafra. I am Igbo, but I detest Kanu s approach to...

Efulefu that is whom u are. You detest Mazi's approach so what have you done to support the actualization of BIAFRAS sovereignty? If u are living in Anambra and u come out that day then you must surely collect. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Sainz: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

And I assure you that they will all collect. This is a warning to all the saboteurs reading this message. If u think that whatever these useless politians give to u is enough to sacrifice ur life then glory be to God. You come out u collect. Biko onye obuna ariokwana anyi biko Maka anyi adiro anu biko. You have all bn warned

You will be no better than the invaders if your plan is to Terrorize your own people. Anambra needs to have a steady Government as the pursue the plan achieving Biafra is ongoing. If you believe in the Balkanization of Anambra just to pursue your own personal selfish agenda, then Iburo Ezigbo Onye Igbo and i highly doubt if you are from Anambra to make such harsh decisions for her.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
False report. Even if it's true, politicans value elections more than anything else. They will recruit ad hoc staff from DSS, Police and the Military. The most important thing is for election to be held in Anambra State on 6th November, 2021, and a "winner" emerge to govern the State for the next 4 years.

N.B.
For those of you in my mention asking you will vote , if the process is militarized? The answer is not far fetch, Nigeria operates a simple majority balloting system, it doesn't matter how many Anambrains are registered voters, what matter is how many of them would be accredited to vote on that day. If only 100 people turn out to vote, they're all accredited and they cast their votes. Whoever scores highest among the 100 votes will succeed Willy Obiano
And u think that other contestant would agreed with such result,they will say there was irregularities

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by kkonyeji(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:

How I wish you are educated enough to know and understand what is called "sarcasm".
Wetin concern me with whether or not election is held in AfganiEastern?

Abeg carry ur grammar enter Lagoon.
Sarcasm kee u there.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by 007lss: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
many police are killed and their station burn, army barrack was attack and they even kidnap one soldier in this country and you are telling them not to run for their life's......one Nigeria is a big scam

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by yahmohy27: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2021
MRDEE01:
FG should stop the gra-gra already and dialogue.
You cannot dialogue with terrorists that has killed thousands and taken territories without a reason and not dialogue with people who have genuine reason.
Sorry what is different, boko boys want ISLAMIC STATE and Ipob boys want BIAFRA STATE and the two groups are killing ,destroying govt properties
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Tomahawk99(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2021
This will only favor Andy Uba and APC. These jihadists can even recruit security personnel and mercenaries from other states to be adhoc staff. Later they will come back here crying how they have a fulani governor.
IPOB cannot withstand the NA in a open battle which is the only way you can stop the election from holding. They have succeeded in militarizing the election with their banza strategy.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2021
magoo10:
the southeast makes up the entity called Nigeria,if there is no single voter during the election then any result produced in the general election is constitutionally void.
Nature have a way of disgracing deaf leaders
Abeg come chop five!
Nairaland is filled with lots of brainless people like that guy.
Thanks for making him look like a dunce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by topoftheworld(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Opportunity for APC to Manipulate the election in their favor.
Wait and see how they will declare APC the winner of the Election.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Franking:

More guys have START......

If those working to replace them are anything like u then wahala dey.
grin grin grin ;
My brother no be small.
He is a product of Buhari’s education system.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by colestephan86: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by NobleRace: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2021
phemmie06:
Why won't they resign when the lives are not secured, those corpers that were killed in 2011, were they not forgotten? Let the INEC chairman and all his lieutenants go and get the work done.

If the job is too much for them, the police and soldiers can also join them.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2021
NewFolm4:
@Op, You mean polls
My brother wahala dey!
Another product of Buhari’s education system
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Blackdisciple(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Lolz....

Shebi na agidiba them wan do for Anambra...

We will see if the voice of the government is more than the voice of the people , of which I know that the government is for the people we wait till 6 Nov

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by aldonio(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
they should just postpone this election for good

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Are the people even benefitting in democracy?We will queue under the hot sun to vote only for the government to rig the election for their own rubber-stamp candidate.See what happened to the last imo governorship election where supreme Court declare hope uzodinma who came fourth in the last election as governor.This governor will not be answerable to the people of imo but to Buhari.He will start looting the state fund with reckless abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Let the family members of politician and their kids do the job and collt the pay.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by obailala(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Very soon policemen and soldiers would fill up those adhoc positions, and we know the eventual result.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Kingcalls: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.

So if its u , u will rusk ur life for this useless country....useless government.... who hopes on police and army these days ..... when e set ,the same army and police wey u see for yr front go pull uniform come japa

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by adagba001: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
False report. Even if it's true, politicans value elections more than anything else. They will recruit ad hoc staff from DSS, Police and the Military. The most important thing is for election to be held in Anambra State on 6th November, 2021, and a "winner" emerge to govern the State for the next 4 years.

N.B.
For those of you in my mention asking you will vote , if the process is militarized? The answer is not far fetch, Nigeria operates a simple majority balloting system, it doesn't matter how many Anambrains are registered voters, what matter is how many of them would be accredited to vote on that day. If only 100 people turn out to vote, they're all accredited and they cast their votes. Whoever scores highest among the 100 votes will succeed Willy Obiano

What I tell people... When it comes to politics forget it! They will do anything... The elections will hold...

Simple as that!
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2021
oweman:

To mean they too are iPob agents in disguise they don't need to worry as the electoral avz did not say all onev staff permanent or tpprary.mist be indigines of states they serve .
I no understand
Are you writing in German?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Forces APC South-West Leaders To Endorse Him As VP - Sahara Reporters / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.