Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy (30835 Views)

Anambra Election - Electoral Adhoc Workers Resign En Masse Amid Ipob Threats -SR / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by 8stargeneral: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2021
That's good

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by azpekuliar: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
False report. Even if it's true, politicans value elections more than anything else. They will recruit ad hoc staff from DSS, Police and the Military. The most important thing is for election to be held in Anambra State on 6th November, 2021, and a "winner" emerge to govern the State for the next 4 years.

N.B.
For those of you in my mention asking you will vote , if the process is militarized? The answer is not far fetch, Nigeria operates a simple majority balloting system, it doesn't matter how many Anambrains are registered voters, what matter is how many of them would be accredited to vote on that day. If only 100 people turn out to vote, they're all accredited and they cast their votes. Whoever scores highest among the 100 votes will succeed Willy Obiano

smh. Nigeria does not operate a simple majority balloting system. The winner's votes must have spread. 25% of the votes in 2/3 of the local government areas in the states.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by MartinsD12(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Janicex:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anambra-polls-in-jeopardy-as-hundreds-of-inec-workers-resign-over-ipob/
It's very simple, FG should release mazi nnamdi Kanu before November 4th or they should completely forget about anambra election coming on 6th November, for those of you saying nonsense that ipob is shooting itself on the foot, we have made it clear that majority of the people that constitute the indigenous people of biafra are not interested in having any affair with the Nigerian politics, ipob is not interested in any Nigerian useless politics which has over 61 years benefited only the greedy and selfish politicians who care nothing about the plight of the masses but their own individual wealth accumulation, we cannot continue to enrich the wealth of these few individuals who see themselves as politicians at the detriment of the masses, the voice of ipob is the voice of the igbo populace, release mnk or forget election in anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Austineva(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2021
NoFukGiven:
lolzzz

it is now crystal clear that IPOB is a strong force to reckon with in Nigeria.

Ignore them and suffer like INEC is now suffering.

who could imagine that IPOB will be powerful like this 5 years ago...when they were just being slutered like chickens while doing protest.

today, they don't do protest again but same govt is still not at rest.

who knows again how powerful IPOB will be tomorrow?
grin grin grin. I tell u
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Johel(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:
Police assured you of your safety yet you guys entertain fear.

Then, police and army will do the one day job and av the pay.

ADHOC WORKERS! Grow balls you are men, IPOB are ordinary miscreants.
...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.

I see you are miserable...tell your family to go Na...maybe they will use your own as scape goat first...mumu.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Austineva(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2021
AMAUCHESKY:
My wife saw it in her dream
tell me more abt it, bro
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by deavicky(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Janicex:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-anambra-polls-in-jeopardy-as-hundreds-of-inec-workers-resign-over-ipob/
let the government use police and soldiers nah. Or they are planning to endanger the life of common civilians for their selfish interest.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Bigchristo: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
Last time I checked: The entire security agencies of this country are failing to deliver on their duties, so tell me why won’t they fear for their lives? You sit in your house and write nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by FullBlastLight: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I only pity these military personnels.

What they are facing in Maiduguri won’t be the same with what they would face In the East.

The igbos are rightly behind these IPOB guys.

No how the jihadi government would win with such approach.

Yap, jst d same way d muslim Northerners are vehemently behind Northern terrorism & banditry!
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Abujason: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2021
post=107067508:
Election go hold.
We go vote am.
Amadioha punish ipob miscreants who have nothing going on for them in life

Meanwhile,
Naija Youths,
Wake Up and use your brain
If you collect money from any politician to campaign and vote for them, the suffering you are going through will be transferred to your unborn kids.
If you have ever collected any money or if you are currently collecting any money from politicians.

Any member here that is being paid to support or campaign for any evil and looting politician, or you collect money from any politician AT ALL to support and campaign for them, no matter how small it is.
Then your suffering and frustrations will be permanent in your miserable lives.

If you just want to start collecting money from any politician to vote for them and not voting for the people that will move this nation forward, all these prayers will go to your head with immediate effect.
Again,
If you have collected any money in the past,
Or you are collecting money right now,
Or you have it on mind to start collecting money and not vote for the good men and women to better this country, all these prayers will start affecting you with immediate effect.
You shall never succeed in all you lay your hands on.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Sane Naija youths, use your heads and vote for the man or woman that will better your lives and those of your children.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones likes it or not.
Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise!
Did I hear the vulture say Nigeria will be great again?
So you do admit that Nigeria as it stands today under the terrorist leader is a mess and therefore not in order?
Truth is finally coming out from supporters of a tyrant.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by RapistOnBail: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2021
yahmohy27:

State of emergency should be declare Nah.
Even in the north is not as worst as it is that election cannot hold
State of Emergency won’t solve anything.

It’s obvious Buhari has declared SOE in the East already but it’s not known to the public.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by jacoik(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2021
NoFukGiven:
lolzzz

it is now crystal clear that IPOB is a strong force to reckon with in Nigeria.

Ignore them and suffer like INEC is now suffering.

who could imagine that IPOB will be powerful like this 5 years ago...when they were just being slutered like chickens while doing protest.

today, they don't do protest again but same govt is still not at rest.

who knows again how powerful IPOB will be tomorrow?
may our ancestors bless you my brother. Honestly ehhhhhh this government don't appreciate smooth talk but......

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by uBuNiT: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Bigchristo:
Last time I checked: The entire security agencies of this country are failing to deliver on their duties, so tell me why won’t they fear for their lives? You sit in your house and write nonsense.
Oteletual is what you are.
Your brain is yellow
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Sholaco: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
80% of igbo youths are in support of the secession. So, what do you expect when you see them resigning just to rubbish the inec plans and the federal government
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Glycolite: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In Nnewi, people troop out for the training yesterday.

F cheesy cheesy L.
On Monday,in Anambra state,Nnewi precisely,people troop out for INEC training ? cheesy
you just confirmed you're nowhere near Anambra state.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by emmykk(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2021
RichDad1:
Nice one.
No election in Igbo land in 2023. grin
Let me see where PDP wants to get their votes from.
Shebi they’re tactically supporting those unscrupulous elements causing mayhem in the SE hoping it will Favour them?
Karma is a beech. cool cool

Don't worry about PDP.
PDP will present a Northern.

It will be Tinubu vs a Northern.
Even if Tinubu win Nigeria will be ungovernable than it is currently is.

A house that is divided cannot stand buhari have failed to unite Nigeria.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by sukar886: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Better for them
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Glycolite: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.

Yea,the same way they assured every Nigerians of their safety in North East, some states in North Central and other parts of the country where Fulani terrorists are having a field day.
Thanks for your concern undecided.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by uBuNiT: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Sholaco:
80% of igbo youths are in support of the secession. So, what do you expect when you see them resigning just to rubbish the inec plans and the federal government

We are more than 80%
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by ransomed: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Thank God,they listened to voice of reasonings. To serve Nigeria is not by force. Politicians are not worth dieing for.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Glycolite: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
BigBelleControl:
This election will be a true test of who's more preferred in the East between the FG and IPOB.
But if IPOB really want to achieve their aim, it's not by boycotting elections but by trying to get their own people in power.

..and who exactly is their people they can try and get to power ?
How many of those governorship aspirants have actually supported IPOB ?
And if any Actually have, don't you think is just for the votes ?
You're talk as if you don't know how Nigeria politics works.
The reality is that there is nothing for them ,in terms of power,in today's Nigeria politic spheres, for IPOB,and they know it.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by cardoctor(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
False report. Even if it's true, politicans value elections more than anything else. They will recruit ad hoc staff from DSS, Police and the Military. The most important thing is for election to be held in Anambra State on 6th November, 2021, and a "winner" emerge to govern the State for the next 4 years.

N.B.
For those of you in my mention asking you will vote , if the process is militarized? The answer is not far fetch, Nigeria operates a simple majority balloting system, it doesn't matter how many Anambrains are registered voters, what matter is how many of them would be accredited to vote on that day. If only 100 people turn out to vote, they're all accredited and they cast their votes. Whoever scores highest among the 100 votes will succeed Willy Obiano

The whole process will still be disenfranchised whichever way we look at it. God help us
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by warlordd(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Those spaces have been filled up and the election MUST hold as planned. Infact many people are queueing up to be engaged.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by thinkmoney(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Janicex:

IPOB are a virus. If only 100 people vote that day, let's say 7 from each local government, a new governor will emerge which may not be the wish of the people. The party that controls the military can well organise these 100people. APC and the incumbent party will gain from this situation.
How can IPOB be suffering the people it claims to be fighting for by taking away their right to vote and grounding economic activities? Imagine them threatening a week sit at home? Who suffers this anqmbrarians or Buhari? If truly Buhari hates igbo, then he must be enjoying the shameful tactics of IPOB.

This people are so brainless. I thought my IGBOS were smarter?
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Talkwisdom(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2021
anytexy:
They will call you names for stating the his obvious. They have been brain washed by Kanu through Radio Biafra. I am Igbo, but I detest Kanu s approach to...
shut up...everytime i hear "I am Igbo, but I detest Kanu s approach to",what's your approach?.stop being mischievous
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by warlordd(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2021
azpekuliar:

smh. Nigeria does not operate a simple majority balloting system. The winner's votes must have spread. 25% of the votes in 2/3 of the local government areas in the states.

Ihedioha was declared winner in Imo despite not having enough spread.
Anything is possible in Nigeria and this situation will favour APC
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by oweman: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2021
If only one thousand voted there has to be a winner therefore let iPob and it's affiliates do thier worst election result will be announced on announced on Amambra state come November 6th
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Victorgreat7: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
fake news if ipob get mind make them comot on that day say dem want killed people wey want vote✌
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by lookingfly: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
you see how easy it is to be on bed and be typing rubbish.......you fit go take over there jobs na.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by ledaman: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Janicex:

Your Bandit brothers from the north I guess
Why you see crisis in a situation, others see opportunity simple as ABC tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders / Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.