Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy (30834 Views)

Anambra Election - Electoral Adhoc Workers Resign En Masse Amid Ipob Threats -SR / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Neddstark: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I only pity these military personnels.

What they are facing in Maiduguri won’t be the same with what they would face In the East.

The igbos are rightly behind these IPOB guys.

No how the jihadi government would win with such approach.

If military vex now, you go shout genocide, tag UN.1
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Yobabad: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In Nnewi, people troop out for the training yesterday.
. Unity begar, typing from ikire Osun state we know ur type

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Yobabad:
. Unity begar, typing from ikire Osun state we know ur type
Ask anybody wey dey Nnewi, dem go confirm wetin I talk.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Paradigms: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2021
The election will be postponed. Meanwhile before you think of dealing with IPOB in Nigeria make sure you won't travel abroad again because IPOB na everywhere you go

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Successlane: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Pepperoniq:
Doesn't change the fact that election will still be conducted. Political rep will do d needful..
This is Nigeria

Sure !!! and if na only 1000 people vote, winner must emerge. Simple.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by RapistOnBail: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Neddstark:

If military vex now, you go shout genocide, tag UN.1
Nothing concern me.

I’m just saying what’s obvious.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by GloShare(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2021
BigBelleControl:
This election will be a true test of who's more preferred in the East between the FG and IPOB.
But if IPOB really want to achieve their aim, it's not by boycotting elections but by trying to get their own people in power.

And what happened in imo state?
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Aloof: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:
Police assured you of your safety yet you guys entertain fear.

Then, police and army will do the one day job and av the pay.

ADHOC WORKERS! Grow balls you are men, IPOB are ordinary miscreants.
...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Elbinawi: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2021
BREAKING: Anambra Election Runs Into Ditch As Thousands Of Electoral Adhoc Workers Resign En Masse Amid IPOB Threats | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

IPOB is strong and popular in South East Nigeria. You may hate them but majority of Igbos support them.

Buhari sending the notorious war criminal Tukur Buratai to slaughter unarmed Igbo Youths in the South East was a big disservice to Nigerian unity and oneness.

Buhari, Malami and gang of bloodthirsty killers vomiting Igbo hate and IgboPhobia is a stab in the back to the Nigerian bond. Igbo is the 3rd biggest tribe in Nigeria. Leadership is not Terrorism, hate and madness.

Negotiate with the leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu and release him on bail is the way forward. It is a fact that Nigerian sovereignty is degraded in the South East.

#ElbinawiTweets

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by od501: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2021
RichDad1:

Wetin concern Buhari ? If you like don’t let election, Obiano can continue till 2040.

It doesn't work like that sir grin

The governor and the deputy will still have to step down
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Ibos are always shooting themselves in the foot. Elections will hold, if low turnout results in a surprise winner, the same people will complain it was rigged, riot and burn their own region down but an elected govt is an elected govt whether it is 10 votes or 1m votes. I am not aware of a law that requires a minimum no of voters. I have never seen these kind of people.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Election go hold.
We go vote am.
Amadioha punish ipob miscreants who have nothing going on for them in life

Meanwhile,
Naija Youths,
Wake Up and use your brain
If you collect money from any politician to campaign and vote for them, the suffering you are going through will be transferred to your unborn kids.
If you have ever collected any money or if you are currently collecting any money from politicians.

Any member here that is being paid to support or campaign for any evil and looting politician, or you collect money from any politician AT ALL to support and campaign for them, no matter how small it is.
Then your suffering and frustrations will be permanent in your miserable lives.

If you just want to start collecting money from any politician to vote for them and not voting for the people that will move this nation forward, all these prayers will go to your head with immediate effect.
Again,
If you have collected any money in the past,
Or you are collecting money right now,
Or you have it on mind to start collecting money and not vote for the good men and women to better this country, all these prayers will start affecting you with immediate effect.
You shall never succeed in all you lay your hands on.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Sane Naija youths, use your heads and vote for the man or woman that will better your lives and those of your children.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones likes it or not.
Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Mrkumareze(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Well, I think it will favour APGA, the stronghold where other parties are likely to get votes has been affected recently by the unknown gun men stuff (which I believed was a sponsored attack by politicians to scare people away)..
Oko- Ekwuluobia- Nnewi -Okija- Uli won't have a good turnout...
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2021
perambulator:
Ibos are always shooting themselves in the foot. Elections will hold, if low turnout results in a surprise winner, the same people will complain it was rigged, riot and burn their own region down. I have never seen these kind of people.
You've said the truth and NOTHING but the truth.
END OF THREAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by backbone503(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2021
All these will really backfire on the SE. If all these continues, security forces will be very actively involved in the election and APC will likely win.

This will further enflame the region and bring more harm to it. IPOB seem not to be very tactical in its approach. The Igbos should pray Biafra doesn't come through IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by erniok(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2021
biafranrealson:
I support no election in Anambra state reason
All the previous election and voting in Biafra land , we hadly see the good result and performance.
Imo state was stolen and given to a hopeless man, no single dividend of democracy
Abia has no infrastructural development to write home about,Anambra, has complete wasted years , low quality works, Ebonyi has mortgaged the state to Islamic caliphate in exchange for loans , Enugu is not different.
So let's see how it will even be without an election .
And who has been the governors of these states? Lemme guess, Fulani men. Our problems has always been not holding our leaders accountable. IPOB has been accused of embezzling finds and trust me, it will still be business as usual on Biafra.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Eriokanmi: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Our politicians are our worst enemies. I salute their courage for resigning. If anything happens to them, that's the end of their life. Scores of corps members had died in the course of the exercise in the past yet, no single family was compensated. Even at that, no amount of compensation can reverse or equate a lost soul. That's the way they've been giving empty assurances of securing lives in abuja but would never go to the venue to feel or see the heat. Those security operatives and civilians were killed around Soludo a few months back, it never stopped the man from campaigning. Be ware of our politicians. They're more wicked than the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Aloof: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I like it! It's a rollercoaster for either Tinubu or Osibanjo in 2023...or how will a President come from a region where elections are barred?

It will be a roller-coaster for a Northern candidate. Since all the South won't vote for a Southern president.
And even Igbos in lagos won't vote.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by kkonyeji(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Urbanchampion:
False report. Even if it's true, politicans value elections more than anything else. They will recruit ad hoc staff from DSS, Police and the Military. The most important thing is for election to be held in Anambra State on 6th November, 2021, and a "winner" emerge to govern the State for the next 4 years.

N.B.
For those of you in my mention asking you will vote , if the process is militarized? The answer is not far fetch, Nigeria operates a simple majority balloting system, it doesn't matter how many Anambrains are registered voters, what matter is how many of them would be accredited to vote on that day. If only 100 people turn out to vote, they're all accredited and they cast their votes. Whoever scores highest among the 100 votes will succeed Willy Obiano

The biblical Thomas is better than you.
Why won't u say it's fake news when you wake up and sleep on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Korrection(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
why not send your family members there.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by hope4nigeria(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

...referendum or
VAM N'ANYA on the way.
this one na bokoharam dey talk, he just finished one keg of ogogoro, no listen to him.
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Validated: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In Nnewi, people troop out for the training yesterday.
Nobi only nnewi, na nnokwa. Keep deluding yourself thinking you are making sense.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by uBuNiT: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Korrection:
why not send your family members there.
Ogun mon pa iya e ni
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2021
BigBelleControl:
This election will be a true test of who's more preferred in the East between the FG and IPOB.
But if IPOB really want to achieve their aim, it's not by boycotting elections but by trying to get their own people in power.
hahaha getting their own people in power you haven't lived long enough in Nigeria to understand it

Use sowore for example everything he did after losing election is considered as being angry for losing election

YOU GUYS ARE NOT THINKING DEEP OR SEEING BEYOND THE ABRACATABRA OF YOUR ELECTIONS

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IF THE PEOPLE MASSIVELY SUPPORT A CANDIDATE HE WILL LOSE THAT ELECTION AND ANY OTHER PROTEST OF CONCERN FROM IPOB NIGERIA WILL PAINT IT AS AGGRESSION BECAUSE OUR PERSON LOST ELECTION? INFACT THAT TRAP WILL KILL IPOB MORE QUICKER THAN ANYTHING..... BUT I KNOW THEY AIN'T STUPID TO FALL FOR IT

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Urbanchampion: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2021
kkonyeji:

The biblical Thomas is better than you.
Why won't u say it's fake news when you wake up and sleep on Nairaland.

How I wish you are educated enough to know and understand what is called "sarcasm".
Wetin concern me with whether or not election is held in AfganiEastern?
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Korrection(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2021
uBuNiT:

Ogun mon pa iya e ni
same to you in million folds.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Pepperoniq:
Doesn't change the fact that election will still be conducted. Political rep will do d needful..
This is Nigeria
They should....sometimes if things refuse to work, agitate it, add catalyst, shake it up and see what falls

You been to dull to the government.... No serious threat to them....how long will you all continue this way?

The condition of that dungeon no dey tire una?
Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by loveth360(f): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2021
MrBlock:
Clearly, IPOB has threatened fire and brimstone to stop the election from holding. However, when the killing of policemen and others starts, our IPOB brothers here would still say “DSS are the ones killing people to make IPOB look bad” or “IPOB is a peaceful organization”, etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m in support of Biafra...I just don’t like the hypocrisy.
Lying hypocrite like you.

Can you show us where IPOB threatened to attack anyone?
Instead ipob said they will sit at home.

Biafra supporter my ass.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by Hellonearth007: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
More people have start working towards occupying those positions

I hope you are on ground to replace them.
I can't wait to see your deaths body pictures here for more comments.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by kkonyeji(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2021
magoo10:
the southeast makes up the entity called Nigeria,if there is no single voter during the election then any result produced in the general election is constitutionally void.
Nature have a way of disgracing deaf leaders

U de mind that demented hater.
He forgot that the Constitution & electoral act has SE in mind, hence any result without SE will be inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy by uBuNiT: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Korrection:
same to you in million folds.
If you first encroached on me, it will extend to your children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.