Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? (47486 Views)

Advise On Toyota Avensis Wagon/hatchback needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Kindness218: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Gonogonn:
Omo I no know wetin to yarn oo
Na your type day put mouth for waitin no concern am

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Uniqueteco(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
I want to learn
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by blamingthedevil: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is a good car...if he is not careful...he may not get the car
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by mimilogistics: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Toyota corolla is a durable car
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Gravity56: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
If the car is in good working condition I will advice you buy it !!!! Very Economical in terms of fuel consumption and very easy to maintain. Bought mine 1.8M two years ago.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Naijasumii: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hhhmmm... I'm here to read comments... God bless my hustle to afford a ride one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by timefarm(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
post=107076262:
That's a good and dependable ride there, and it is highly economical.

Go for it OP!
He should go for it?
Without stating precautions about the present state of it?
That's how you make decison. Thoughtlessly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fvck buhari ......damn lie Mohammed..... to help with this country

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fvck buhari ......damn lie Mohammed..... to hell with this country

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go along with a trust worthy mechanic and panel beater for proper inspection…nice ride all the same

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by mbahdi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
First and foremost are u d one in ur dp before I answer ur question
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by akinmusi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Looks sharp
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
timefarm:

He should go for it?
Without stating precautions about the present state of it?
That's how you make decison. Thoughtlessly.
This is the 19th time u go quote dem MANNA since you wake up today.
Is that your daily job now?
U no go commot go hustle and let p man rest for some hours?
Na wa o.
Lazy youths boku for here sha.

Aunty MANNA, keep giving dem online jobs to do please. And increase dem pay o.
Hustle is real cool

@OP, na better machine, u won't regret it

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Penboy: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please how much can I get a tokumbo pontiac vibe?!
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Cokahot: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Better buy it now,use it for at least 8 months ,then sell and upgrade to corolla. I will advise you to buy it now. Not much can be done about it. Check engine,check gear,if engine has any fancy cover,tell your mechanic to loose it and check for any errors. Also check for any leakages both oil nd water ,check ac and all. If there are some wear and tear,then check if u can afford to fix. If u can't,walk away. But its best u buy car now,cos next year dollar go get better weight and naija used cars go turn to tokunbo price during pdp era. This car won't exceed 2.3m max,while naija used 1.7/1.8m. Cars don turn to gold,both used and toks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
no buy am o.

If you wan buy any Nigerian used car at all, carry a trusted mechanic wey go tell you d koko. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.
If the seller wink the mechanic one eye.He don give am sign say he go get some percentage inside the money wey him client wan pay.His mechanic go certify the car as a good one.Mechanic dey vex if customers no dey bring cars come repair.
No mechanic is trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by pickatyoubackup: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
It looks clean but be careful.

If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Just check my signature. We have you covered
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by ceejay80s(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
osuolale95:

I love the small beautiful car… things are becoming more expensive and also I think going for tok will cost around 2.2m if am not wrong

my boss bought 2 of this car for my colleague at the office for 1.2M tokumbo each and they are clean and sound
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
If the engine is still intact and the body still neat,you will drive, enjoy it and get tired of it.
osuolale95:
Hello everyone, as the state of things are presently with hike in price of almost everything, is buying Nigerian Used of this Toyota Corolla Hatchback advisable? And how is the maintenance cause it’s going to be my first car actually. And also please what is the price range for the used ones? Thanks a lot for your response
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by slimmoney(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.
amin o
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by uchdavinci: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Take a very good and sincere mechanic to inspect both the engine and transmission, they are both good then you don't have issues as other things are just minors.
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by xandy84: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
There is no innocent fellow in automobile buying and selling. You buy a car at US auction, it is sold AS IS and you take it home, transmission went it out and it all your problem. As long as you did not buy a car under warranty, any problem the car develop after buying it is buyer's problem. It is only in Nigeria someone buy a car at the fraction of brand new price and want it to work like new car... Like common... I have had someone asked me if I can help me find a used Mazda for $100 at the auction... Bro... Kilode...

soft101:
Beyond price and maitenance, nose around to find out why the person wants to sell the car. Most Nigerianas don't sell their cars except it's giving them serious problems, and they want to transfer the problem to an innocent fellow.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by ORIAYO70(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
no buy am o.

If you wan buy any Nigerian used car at all, carry a trusted mechanic wey go tell you d koko. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

Mechanic self Dem be another chaos..
Mechanic tell me say na engine sit dey do one Moto. .

Another say na engine sit n chaft..
Wasted like 20k,

Another say na gear.

Omo when I scan the Moto
Na brain box get issue..

Mechanic self this days na hoax

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by portacabin: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Your prices are incorrect
post=107076262:

That's a good and dependable ride there, and it is highly economical.

Go for it OP!

With this car, you should expect all the best features Toyota can offer as most features have been reserved for this highest trim.

As a hatchback design, which is way different from the coupe and sedan Corolla more usually seen on Nigerian roads, the hatchback is ideal for private and even business use.
Nigerian drivers who are unfamiliar with it should expect a ride that is pleasant with a unique touch. 

Price :

Brand new Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback (2019)
8 MILLION.

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2005 - 2010₦2.8 Million - ₦3.5 Million.

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2011 - 2015₦4 Million - ₦4.5 Million.

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Hatchback 2016 - 2018₦6 Million - ₦7 Million.

Nigeria used Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback 2005 - 2007₦1 million - ₦1.5 million.

Nigeria used Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback 2008 - 2010₦1.5 million - ₦ 2.5 million.

Nigeria used Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback 2011 - 2013₦2 million - ₦3 million.

Nigeria used Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback 2014 - 2016. ₦3.5 million.

One of us @[/b] has been cruising one (brand new tho) since a year and a half now, and no issues whatsoever.

Again,
Go for it OP!

#WeDidOurPart@[b]MANNA

Amen.
God will surprise you before the end of this year.
Just continue to keep your hustle legit.
God no go shame all legit hustlers out there in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

Okay.
Thanks wink
God bless you and have a good day!

Is dat all?!
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Find out the year and check the recalls and ask if any of the recalled items have been replaced Airbags etc
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by princewarri1985: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
osuolale95:
Hello everyone, as the state of things are presently with hike in price of almost everything, is buying Nigerian Used of this Toyota Corolla Hatchback advisable? And how is the maintenance cause it’s going to be my first car actually. And also please what is the price range for the used ones? Thanks a lot for your response
HMMM LETS SEE, THIS CAR NIGERIA USE SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 25K AND YOU CAN ONLY DRIVE THIS CAR WITHIN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND NON TRY AM CARRY AM ENTER EXPRESS BECAUSE IF YOU TRY AM NA INSIDE BUSH YOU GO FIND YOURSELF IF TRAILER DRIVE PASS YOU
Re: Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? by gidado14(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
osuolale95:
thats the best you can ever driver, fuel economy, maitainance and durability , I advice you go for it except you wnt luxury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident? / Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.