Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash (2018 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch / Teni Debuts Her Acting Carrier, Pictured On Set With Actress Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by MsDoris(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Beautiful Photos Of BBNaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fashion Xperience
Akwa Ibom recently held its Ibom Fashion Xperience 2021 show and it was a huge success.

The event is organized to showcase the deep cultural heritage of AkwaIbom state and their love for Fashion.

Alot of celebrities snd dignitaries were invited to make special appearances including Big Brother Naija shine ya eye stars, Emmanuel, Liquorose and Whitemoney.

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo who was also present at the event was captured bonding with reality star, Emmanuel Umoh.

The two were spotted taking photos together amid smiles.

In one of the photos, Emmanuel was seen blowing the actress kisses.

Visit site below for full update/ view photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/beautiful-photos-bbnaija-star-emmanuel.html

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by ahnie: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2021
She's aging beautifully and gracefully tho.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Solofresh2: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2021
So what do you want us to do with this now

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Mightymosco: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Were is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
Ini Edo be looking like a deranged circus clown the make up doesn't aligned with her face.

not necessary

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by ahnie: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

not necessary
Hello sweetie, how's you this beautiful Saturday morning?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:

Hello sweetie, how's you this beautiful Saturday morning?
You're 4 days into the future hun. Definitely not my mate.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by ahnie: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

You're 4 days into the future hun. Definitely not my mate.
Lolz grin.
How's you this beautiful Tuesday morning.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Peace081: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
Ini Edo be looking like a deranged circus clown the make up doesn't aligned with her face.

Women are their own enemies
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:

Lolz grin.
How's you this beautiful Tuesday morning.
groggy. You?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by Gadafii: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2021
i hate heavy make up on girls, fuuuck

i tell my girl, u dont need make up when u are around me, come with your corn row hair with no make, u are dead gorgeous already, i dont need you looking like obalande jokers.

Thank Goodness she listens..with her friends she can look what ever she wants, but not around me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Bbnaija Star, Emmanuel With Actress Ini Edo At The Ibom Fash by care4you: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emmanuel is so cute

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation / After Divorce, Popular Nigerian Gospel Singer Picks Another Wife. / Genevieve Nnaji Not Happy With D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.