Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive (21383 Views)

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Zchi1052(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Give them chance them go de find chances.
Women
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by mrkings84(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2021
The frame use for that award is top-notch. That's all I saw!
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Cchuks27(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2021
While I love this, it is however abuse of office.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2021
If the girl gets to government she might bestow national honour on the guy for being supportive. Ahhhh!!!!!!!! these kids in school would be worse than the set of leaders we have if they smell government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Kajaard: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2021
This gender never seizes to amaze me cheesy

What nonsense is this?
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Clinghton: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2021
I hope it doesn't end in tears.

Digital love.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Abemy(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2691652457795419&id=100008520737002&sfnsn=scwspmo

They will soon crash.
We have to know the kind of support been celebrated here.

Kudos to the both of them, anyway.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Godbless3(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

How?
Lalasticlala this is kind of love we need.
I just pray that it will not end in tears cos men are scum
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by benson81(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Comrade sug executive is collecting premium gbola and is showing appreciation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Bunmhi(f): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Two idiots
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Kajaard: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

How?

Yeah, men are scum. The usual words from female folk once they experience a heart break.

So tell me, who broke your fragile heart? cheesy
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Awoo88: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2021
After una go dey blame buhari. Dey use a whole institution dey appreciate ur boyfriend. The youth are the problem Nigeria. And the the speaker and his gang will be in attendance
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Lokojatoofar: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2021
This is how they start learning to misappropriate funds raised by their people for personal gain. I guess the D was good
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by pickatyoubackup: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Na the newest trend be dz. Dem no get problem solve
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by IbileIfe: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
fattprince:

She's not even in the top 100,000 beauties I have seen.
He said one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen.
To many men who who are intellectually challenged with low esteem, they don't know the difference between natural beauty and makeup beauty

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Na boyfriend wey calm down support us na him go enjoy.

No to useless and dormant boyfriends.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by udomma1005(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

How?

Well going by the age long adage of "birds of a feather flocking together", it takes a scum lady to always meet or have scum men, you need to check yourself!
It won't end in tears for them because they aren't scum undecided
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by erico2k2(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

How?

But you still going to open your legs for the said SCUM, now who is the real SCUM
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by gbakonray(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Interestingly grin
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by bukatyne(f): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is an abuse of power and she must be impeached

How did she abuse her power?

She is using her office to appreciate him because of his contribution towards the success of her tenure.

If you have ever played school politics and intended to serve well, you would know that you need a lot of support to do well in your post and stay focused at academics.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by bukatyne(f): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2021
zedegit:

Be calming down.

It doesn't call for that. He probably paid for it somehow. That's how it's done.

Although the only negativity to it is encouraging immorality in schools. They should be modest. Even if she wants to give him an award, the title could be changed, let it be he supports and is helpful to the sug government

@bold:

I think this captures my reservation about the execution of the awards (also lumping the babe that got award for wifely support). I have no problems with the motive.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by bukatyne(f): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Zchi1052:
Give them chance them go de find chances.
Women

The first case was a guy giving first lady award for wifely spouse.

You might be right sha; maybe he was gay or they are both cross dressers and role playing. undecided
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2021
mrkings84:
The frame use for that award is top-notch. That's all I saw!

cheesy
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Munzy14(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2021
CSTR2:

All the female high flyers I know today didn't have a boyfriend in school.

Na their book be their boyfriend.

It's easier for men to do both than for women for do both.

Time wey she suppose use take read for night, she dey for one dark corner with her boyfriend dey talk nonsense.
And I know female high flyers who experienced all as well..cheesy
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2021
BUHARI cry
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by CSTR2: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Munzy14:

And I know female high flyers who experienced all as well..cheesy
It's possible, but rare.

Girls wey dey fuckkk pricckk for school hardly graduate with a 4.5.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by wallarwallar(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigeria youths have lost it. Frst it was Ibadan poly now rivers and this really shows the youths are more brainless than the older ones. Don't give power to Nigeria youths because they will trade it with PUSSY or DICK . Tomorrow leaders are already useless today. Any hope for dis nation?
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Streamz: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Is it 2020/2021 section or session?

Hmmm! All these our 'half-baked' graduates sef
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Elonmuzk(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Just a small SUG office and you are using it to dash an award to your boyfriend. How much more if she ever holds a political position? Youths are leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Munzy14(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
CSTR2:

It's possible, but rare.

Girls wey dey fuckkk pricckk for school hardly graduate with a 4.5.
4.5 is not a sure guarantee to luxury life and other goodies...

But , I still know sabi babes wey still make first class and had boyfriend as well.. grin

Regardless of entanglement, what must be, must be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms / John Momoh Appointed Interim Chairman UNILAG Governing Council / Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.