Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri (12303 Views)

Edwin Clark To Tinubu: Call Wike To Order — He’s Not Ready For Peace In Rivers / Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. (2) (3) (4)

Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Karemarealty288(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Edwin Clark to Sheriff Oborevwori: You’ve started well by siting projects in Warri

Edwin Clark, convener of the Pan-Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF), says Sheriff Oborevwori, governor of Delta, has started his tenure well by awarding some contracts in Warri.

In an open letter to the governor, Clark listed the contracts as the proposed construction of a flyover at the Enerhen junction to Marine gate and the expansion of DSC/NPA expressway from Effurun roundabout to the Delta Steel Complex (DSC) round-about, among others.

The Ijaw leader said Emmanuel Uduaghan and Ifeanyi Okowa, predecessors of Oborevwori, allegedly abandoned Warri, the capital of Delta state.

“I write to express on behalf of the people of Warri and elders of Warri referred to as ‘WARRI BOYS’ our gratitude and appreciation for the great plan you have for the rehabilitation and urban renewal of our hometown, Warri/Effurun,” he wrote.

“Particularly, the recent award of some major contracts to a reputable company such as Julius Berger in the sum of N78 billion is a show of your sincerity of purpose.

“Indeed, I understand that part payment has been made to the contractors.”

Clark said he is sure that when the projects are completed, they will bring joy and satisfaction to the inhabitants of the old Delta province and return the old glory of Warri.

“It is obvious that you have started your tenure very well and I am confident you will extend this pattern to other major towns in the state,” he added.

“Already, I understand that you have awarded similar contracts for work in some of the Federal highways connecting some of the major towns.

“I do hope that these would all be carried out by reputable contractors so that the fate which befell your predecessors of a string of uncompleted jobs will not repeat itself.”

https://www.thecable.ng/edwin-clark-to-sheriff-oborevwori-youve-started-well-by-siting-projects-in-warri/amp

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Felimax(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
God bless governor Sheriff!
God bless Delta State!
God bless PDP!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by IVORY2009(m): 3:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Delta politics

I guess the current governor is in the good books of the elder states man,if not he would not be singing and praising him, Delta State is one of the oil producing states in the south South region and with high earnings from the federal government sharing formula, I think the second, after Akwa Ibom or Rivers States, but today in Delta State it's a state of nothing to write home about, the leaders keep sharing the resources of that state.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by cenaman(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2023
He is a place holder, Ken is coming labour party is coming.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Henix(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Delta state, a rich oil state with nothing to show for it. All their governors do is to steal money

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Rikze: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by VinnyBaba: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Thanks to Ex Gov. Okowa for giving us this Governor. 😊🙂

APC and the EDUCATED THUG, Omo-Agege nearly deceived us Deltans, just like Buhari did to Nigerians in 2015. 😕😒

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by IVORY2009(m): 5:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Henix:
Delta state, a rich oil state with nothing to show for it. All their governors do is to steal money

I know of a former commissioner in Delta State with 2 billion naira, and this is just a commissioner, not governor.......

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Solowande(m): 5:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Sheriff is a wise man. He is a listening Governor. He will do well. More than his predecessors

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by emmabest2000(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Warri no bi Lagos

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by inoki247: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Lol where dere former Gov Okowa dey sef. shocked shocked

After using the state wealth to sponsor some shadow..

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by jahsharon: 5:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Useless old thief

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by sslcrypt: 5:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Observing
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Mandela89(f): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2023
How are you a warri boy, i thought you are from kiagbodo.

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Creamypie(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Delta and bayelsa, na share them dey share their money chop

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Keme4Real(f): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Okay o, what about other towns and communities?
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Facidio: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2023
cenaman:
He is a place holder, Ken is coming labour party is coming.

Who is this fool?

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Robisky001(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Buh those places are Effurun nh

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by efeteb: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by TUTU147: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2023
He is going to do well if all the God fathers will allow him.Delta state needs urgent attention most especially warri.I pray light shine on the state this time.Happy birthday to the first son of the state.

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by BarrElChapo(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2023
🤔
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by otokx(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2023
He should try and complete the super highway from Ughelli to Asaba.

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by od4life(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2023
IVORY2009:
Delta politics

I guess the current governor is in the good books of the elder states man,if not he would not be singing and praising him, Delta State is one of the oil producing states in the south South region and with high earnings from the federal government sharing formula, I think the second, after Akwa Ibom or Rivers States, but today in Delta State it's a state of nothing to write home about, the leaders keep sharing the resources of that state.

Ogbeni...Governor Sherrif Oborevwori awarded the road construction project to Julius Berger.

Why not commend him for that one singular action?

Why una be like this sef?

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Omobude244: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2023

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Omobude244: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2023
IVORY2009:
Delta politics

1. Akwa ibom
2. Delta
3. Rivers
4. Bayelsa
5. Ondo
6. Edo
7. Imo
8. Abia

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Good name is better
Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by wizelink(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
So if he has started from a different location you would said he didn't start well.

Re: Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri by Angy55(f): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2023
emmabest2000:
Warri no bi Lagos

Abeg relax jare.

The same warri that the only means of Lively hood for youths is Keke and yahoo.

Warri has lost it's glory a very long time ago.

Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC / Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) / Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution