Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help (30826 Views)

Tooth Ache is dealing with me / Hemorrhoids Is Dealing With Me / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by alex2much(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2021
1. Get 2 bottles of cleanse ...use 3 capsules twice a day with enough water

When u complete that

2. Get 2 bottles of purxcel......Use 2 capsules twice daily with enough water.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by jaeyking(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2021
justscorchone:

ATTENTION ANYONE SUFFERING FROM PILE, DONT EVER SIT ON HOT WATER TO TREAT PILE, YOU ARE ONLY COOKING YOUR INTESTINE OR WHATEVER SENSITIVE PART THAT IS STICKING OUT.

Where did you see hot water in the write up undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by mysticwarrior(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Dmeji4444:
Oga extract juice of scent leaves, bitter leaves and Ejirin leave (don't know that in English), add little salt,

Take a quarter of glass cup each in the morning and night, run it for a week.

I took that for a pile back then in school, after a week, I got relieved but I had to hold my Johnson through my right pocket on a sunny day on campus on the 9th day, so I stopped for a while. Since then son of man has turned it to a game changer, if you know you know
you are right, pile was disturbing my younger brother, a woman told him to squeeze bitter leaf and scent leaf together until it becomes juicy, then insect it in his anus before going to bed at every night, he did this for one week and the pile was completely gone.

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by ajadematanle: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2021
If you want a quick relief, just cook bowl of ewedu and make it sweet to your taste. Drink it only without any food every 2hrs in a day .You will be shock that the pile will disappear within 24hr

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by faridasr: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Change your diet.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by kufreabasi2013(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Get Anurex or Germaloid for temporary relief. Stay away from carbohydrates, sugar, milk, alchohol. Eat more of fruits and vegetables. Oats and drink more water. Most importantly look for traditional medication, it's the surest way to get it resolved. But when you are healed you have to be very disciplined and avoid the food I mentioned. I am talking from experience
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by omron(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Bayonet40:
I am currently suffering from pile and it's very painful, as it is now am having constipation, and when ever I try to use the toilet, the pile do come out so I have to push it back in again. But the pain is what I can no longer endure. Please help me. What should I do, what drugs should I get to at least reduce the pains. I can't stand or even sit for 30 minutes. Please help
Bro I feel your pain it happened to me as well.
I just got relieved and totally cured just 2 weeks ago .
I never knew it was herbal medicine that will finally cured it .
All the drugs I used just relieved the pain it did not cure it.
I used predenosolone...I used pilex....I used anusol ..I used zerodol....zerodol works for the pain ....u won't feel the pain whem u take zerodol but after a while the pain comes back....I stopped driving for more than 2 months on this issue I spent a lot of money buying drugs up and down ....it was after I got to know one old woman ...Alagbo that I finally got cured ...The woman gave me a piece of black cloth and a substance and asked me.to use it to push it inside whenever it comes out I tried it and it never came out again till now......I was so happy....

She also prepared some herbs made from roots of some trees ....

Another method u can use that will be effective within just 2 days is this and you will thank me later.

Get these

Honey

Scent leaves (Efinrin in yoruba)

You will mix the honey with the scent leaves btw your palm until it becomes a ball then push the ball to the internal covering of the anus and leave overnight in the rectum. THE PROTRUDING WILL SHRINK BACK FOLLOWING MORNING...

ALSO GO TO PHARMACY ASK FOR ANUSOL CREAM OR OINTMENT ...USE THIS CREAM TO RUB UR ANUS REGION AFTER EACH PASSING A STOOL BUT DONT PUT IT INSIDE ANUS JUST THE ANUS AREA .....AND WASH UR HAND IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE.

WISH U ALL THE BEST

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Obakoolex(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2021
silibaba:
With N100 you can get your solution here.

If you need it quote me here and I will drop solution that works like magic.
Drop it please
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by syntekelite(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Bayonet40:
I am currently suffering from pile and it's very painful, as it is now am having constipation, and when ever I try to use the toilet, the pile do come out so I have to push it back in again. But the pain is what I can no longer endure. Please help me. What should I do, what drugs should I get to at least reduce the pains. I can't stand or even sit for 30 minutes. Please help
Whats your location?? There re expert herbal makers who treat such...
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Cmjarg(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
[I swear to god, when them tell make I use am I be think say him dey make fun of me, I swear it's works like magic
quote author=emmyluizzz post=107089073]
for real[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by chris51(f): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Bayonet40:

See a doctor immediately
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by chris51(f): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2021
chris51:

See a doctor immediately
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Ubah01: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Asap call me 07037733857
I will give u something that will return it ,that one that comes out of ya anus
...I have a remedy for you . Just try
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Icepresh(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2021
I have tried a lot of mentioned cure here
I have tried the black cloth from a herbalist
If there is any cure for this, I think it’s dieting
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by rhythyson: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2021
If you are a man please visit Heritage Mens Clinic. Thank me later.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by syntekelite(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Bayonet40:

I practically went to confirm what i already know on ur behalf just to be 101% sure.. am at the iya agba agbo place now..and yes they have herbs to cure it.. also they have one which they say you will use to burn it.. but they said there will be a list of what you wont eat while using the herbs..

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Jochabed(f): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2021
I'd advise you pray. God is the greatest healer.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Assaljii: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2021
You should boil GARLIC with LIPTON(Yellow Label or Toptea) +Add Sugar or Honey. Take 1Cup in the Morning,1 in the Afternoon &1 in the Evening.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Preciousppearl(f): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2021
emmeyen:
See ehn, stay away from starchy food and so a lot of vegetables. Make soup with ugu leaves and just lick only the soup while you are looking out for medications. Food like rice, bread, eba and yam only worsen it. If. You are going to eat any, take it with much of vegetable soup and drink lots of water.
ugu purges some persons,he has to avoid anything that will make him purge. Best is scent leaf.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by ubyways(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Bayonet40:
DM me, honestly I will get you something that will completely heal you within 2 weeks without surgery.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Scepterpeter: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Don't waste time buy apple Cider vinegar add in water and use it to clean it every morning. Thank me later
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by ShinningX: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Guy the BEST thing for u ( u see as I write am for capital letters "BEST"wink is to go to the hospital. F***CK up say we dey first cus ourselves problems then come dey find solution because this problem, na u cuz am yourself, BELIEVE. If u go to hospital they doctor will make arrangement to kpai grin u frm that your problem u carry come. Here is where connection with one strong family doc dey important. U need that family strong doctor now. U can go now cry
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by ernestobum(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Kindly go search for Rue pile crusher - it has a balm and 2 bottles of capsule.

Secondly, due to the cost - you can try Daflon by 30 and ask the pharmacist how to take daily. Though I use 2 tablets twice daily.

And try to change diet for now, to allow smooth healing.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by thenightmare: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Combine these drugs: Utraplot, Venaflon and Contramazol antibiotic.....and then eat a lot of beans
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by alhaji04: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2021
At op, I can only imagine ur pain and I'm deeply sorry for that. I had a friend back in days, Uche by name, his own pile was very serious but we've lost contact. I wish a quick recovery.

I remembered, I once suffered priapism and I almost committed suicide.. Na wao, is anyone currently suffering from very painful priapism. I may help.. Hala me, realbrothersfoundation@gmail.com
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by faithnonye: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2021
ANUSOL can shrink it. Anusol HP Suppositories and the cream. I'm currently using it and I am hoping for a miracle. I even went as far as trying to cut it myself, rushed myself to the hospital as a result of the excruciating pains. Thank God the place wasn't infected by then. Doctor gave me medicine to take.
Anusol is quite expensive and they're sounding like its something i would be taking for a very long time.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by ItsmeF: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bayonet40:

Get scent leaf, squeeze and drink morning and night.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by storm001(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Amtrak:

This is the correct prescription.

Yea it surely is.

Hardly fails with my client
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Dearlord(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oby09:
Wherever you are in Nigeria, go and look for cassa alata. Boil it and use the water to make soft EBA. Eat with any kind of soup until it's fully cured.

Or you can look for (neem leaves) dogon yaro boil it and be drinking morning and night until it heals.

Eat lots of fibre foods, fruits, vegetables

Run away from bread and hard foods, snacks etc. Run oh.

Experience taught me these after spending so much in the hospital.

I wish you well. That's the leaf cassa alata

Very correct, but you omitted the almighty rule that he should never drink alcohol for life so that he can have a permanent healing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Lady Accuses Hospitals Of Turning C-section To A Profit Making Venture / Natural Way To Prevent Pregnancy With Uda (negro Pepper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.