Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help (30898 Views)

Tooth Ache is dealing with me / Hemorrhoids Is Dealing With Me / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by golor(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
I am currently suffering from pile and it's very painful, as it is now am having constipation, and when ever I try to use the toilet, the pile do come out so I have to push it back in again. But the pain is what I can no longer endure. Please help me. What should I do, what drugs should I get to at least reduce the pains. I can't stand or even sit for 30 minutes. Please help

If u know anyone in Delta urhobo ask the person to tell his local people or grand parents they will help u . There's the local small perfume once it's out just use ur hand touch the perfume and touch it ...with force it will go in and never comes out again..the perfume was sold 700# as of 2007 I was in village with my grandma....if u are willing to pay I can go deep for u but if no just ask ur urhobo friend if u hv any
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by tete7000(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Of your pile no longer goes in, you might need to visit a doctor.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Spherical77(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Reference:

What is thanks very much.... are you nuts.
You need surgery man.
If it ruptures you are done.
The cost to keep you alive will then be a serious matter.
Stop playing roulette with your life and head to the nearest A&E.
My neighbour did surgery on his own, he was relieved but later died at the end

It was after his demise we got to know about it. Elderly ones blamed him for killing himself. They claimed he shouldn't have opted for surgery when it comes to pile. His wife claimed she told him but the pain was unbearable for him. Also, he was just adamant to listen to other alternatives to cure it

I won't recommend surgery for Op.. He should consider alternative medicine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by silibaba: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
With N100 you can get your solution here.

If you need it quote me here and I will drop solution that works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Taiwx(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dmeji4444:
Oga extract juice of scent leaves, bitter leaves and Ejirin leave (don't know that in English), add little salt,

Take a quarter of glass cup each in the morning and night, run it for a week.

I took that for a pile back then in school, after a week, I got relieved but I had to hold my Johnson through my right pocket on a sunny day on campus on the 9th day, so I stopped for a while. Since then son of man has turned it to a game changer, if you know you know

I know all this leaves oo
Does it give strong erection
I want to learn shocked
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Olorilolo(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Spherical77:
My neighbour did surgery on his own, he was relieved but later died at the end

It was after his demise we got to know about it. Elderly ones blamed him for killing himself. They claimed he shouldn't have opted for surgery when it comes to pile. His wife claimed she told him but the pain was unbearable for him. Also, he was just adamant to listen to other alternatives to cure it

I won't recommend surgery for Op.. He should consider alternative medicine
Unless your neighbor developed surgical complications ( completely unrelated to the pile) , there's no way in the world he died because he took out a bulging part of his Anal canal. Do not mislead people.

7 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by OgwuEgo: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go to the hospital.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Omoekogangan: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Rush to a nearby pharmacy to get yourself Anusol. Refegrat it for 10minutes and inscert one inside your anus this night. Please get this med and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by drLammy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
I've noticed trend of hemorrhage recently among Nigerians.
Probably it's due to the unbalanced diet and junks this present generation has been subjected to.
Op let me give you my personal advice.
Avoid all kind of sugary or starchy foods, try to go three days without food just black teas and water and let autophagy take its cause, try and imbibe intermittent fasting as a Normal routine.
My grandmother died last month from this illness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Omoekogangan: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Refrigerate*
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Johntimo1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
I am currently suffering from pile and it's very painful, as it is now am having constipation, and when ever I try to use the toilet, the pile do come out so I have to push it back in again. But the pain is what I can no longer endure. Please help me. What should I do, what drugs should I get to at least reduce the pains. I can't stand or even sit for 30 minutes. Please help

Go to any Medicine shop close to you, as them for Oxytetracycline. I don't know your location but It shouldn't be more than 5-8 hundred naira per card, take two tablets each morning and night. After that come back and thank me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by arixona: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

ANUSOL ?
sounds familiar...I had same encounter 2014
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by arixona: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Taurusianlady:
You're right, it's called NEO HEALER

OP doesn't have to joke with any of my comments if u value yourself
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by AgentGoat: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
abobote:
I had that pile last year, but I couldn't tell how it left. I didn't take any drug and I was ashamed to disclose it to anybody

Why were you ashamed?

Hiding shiits kills faster menh. voice out.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by kolawole247: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
There is no cure for pile so you need to manage it . Use pain relief and be careful of what you are eating do away with sweet things , palm wine , champagne ,some beers and drink alot of water . Constipation make it worse any time u know u have eaten what might cause constipation take lactulose it will make your poo to be watery so the pile will not come out .
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by hemmaoshos(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just go get SCENT LEAVE, blender and extract the juice. take every morning and night. It is also good for serious diarrhea. Works like magic.. Kindly stay away from sugar especially junks and carbs.. Herb are great from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Yakson5(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
I was once in your shoe bro, but the only advice I will give you is to reduce the intake of oily food and pepper.And if you can endure the pain a little bit,try doing some exercises.I wish you speedy recovery
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by omicpet(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:

Go to a pharmacy , get DAFLON

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by emmyluizzz: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Cmjarg:
Guy am a living testimony, wetin I use na just palm canal oil, just dey rub am atleast 5times a day
for real

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by samzepaparazi: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
I had it and this is how I cured mine.

First in my case I had to find a good sitting position which didn’t put stress on left side of my Anus( the affected part)

And I made toilet use very brisk as prolonged sitting would make things worse .

I ate healthy and all but didn’t work

It was simple malaria treatment on the first day that solved everything
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by saal: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Use this medicine, it works fast and reduced the pains fast.

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Beyakubu: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls look for miracle leaf; it is quite common. It works wonders. Sorted out my friends very painful pile....u will steam a leaf to soften it, mash it into a paste and put it on d spot for as long as u can. Repeat morning and night....and pls keep hydrated; drink lots of water!

Bayonet40:
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Stallione(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
If its that serious n pushing out, better just go n do surgery,period. I did mine n am better n fit now

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Sunnydoo: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
silibaba:
With N100 you can get your solution here.

If you need it quote me here and I will drop solution that works like magic.

Interesting and will be glad it solves his problem

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by tukurmubarak(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:

Try ginger,bitter kola, garlic....boil them as tea and take for some days.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by silibaba: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunnydoo:

Interesting and will be glad it solves his problem
until he quote me.

Just N100 and he is free.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Wfsholla90(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok. So I will give you a secret.
Avoid carbonated drinks like a plague,
Avoid Sugar like a plague,
Use milk only when necessary,
Eat more Vegetables,
Reduce starchy food,
Always parboil your rice
Consume fruits more.
No drugs can cure pile, you only need to watch what you eat and you're good to go.
Trust me, I've been there.
I'm looking forward to your testimony soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
Eat Okro and bitter leaf
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Taiwo20(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Asunwon oyinbo in Yoruba

Oby09:
Wherever you are in Nigeria, go and look for cassa alata. Boil it and use the water to make soft EBA. Eat with any kind of soup until it's fully cured.

Or you can look for (neem leaves) dogon yaro boil it and be drinking morning and night until it heals.

Eat lots of fibre foods, fruits, vegetables

Run away from bread and hard foods, snacks etc. Run oh.

Experience taught me these after spending so much in the hospital.

I wish you well. That's the leaf cassa alata

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by delzbaba(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
No rice, no sex,,squeeze scent leaves and small salt drink the juice and dab the spot with the chaff,,,eat aboki suya with lots of that their spice.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Mac12(f): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:

Buy anustat (about #1,500 or so). I used it to treat mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Combating Halitosis / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. / Most Common Reasons For Missed Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.