Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help (30793 Views)

Tooth Ache is dealing with me / Hemorrhoids Is Dealing With Me / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by iscom(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Visit the hospital for history taking and examinations. Your doctor may prescribe pain relievers (anusol) or surgery depends on the degree. Avoid long standing, eat fruit and vegetables. Avoid anything that will make your stool hard.. Drink plenty water to prevent constipation.. Avoid dirty toilets to prevent infections.

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by greenie77: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go see a doctor.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Usmanzy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pile dealt with me seriously last 2 months,i spent almos 20k,i ll advice you to use alternative medicine,cos it worked for me,just visit all those yoruba women selling agbo

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Reference(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
thanks very much

What is thanks very much.... are you nuts.
You need surgery man.
If it ruptures you are done.
The cost to keep you alive will then be a serious matter.
Stop playing roulette with your life and head to the nearest A&E.

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Lordbinsmar: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jedi Jedi angry
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Liadi2(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Boil the cassa leaf that was posted earlier and drink the water from it morning and night. Or look for melon call Barra cut it into pieces and put it inside bottle add water to it be drinking it morning and night.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by emmeyen: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
See ehn, stay away from starchy food and so a lot of vegetables. Make soup with ugu leaves and just lick only the soup while you are looking out for medications. Food like rice, bread, eba and yam only worsen it. If. You are going to eat any, take it with much of vegetable soup and drink lots of water.

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Makib2020(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Try take colos plus Jameson and ice it helps a lot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by justfash50: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
@op

there is no cure except surgery or you manage it.

Manage option is best for you.

Drink alot of water, eat vegetables and fibre food more. stay away from carbohydrate, dont eat bread except wheat bread.

Add garden egg and cucumber to your daily diet.

Sometimes i take a bag of water to soften my stool. Keep a keen eye on your diet and stool, you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by omowolewa: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by BlackPantherxXx: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
arixona:
First things first,go to a pharmacy and get castor oil to soften your stool,then ask them for one bullet shaped thing that is meant for insertion...then you can then ask them for the drugs for it....I've forgotten the names of the drugs I used ...hope it helps...
N/B after the use of the castor oil,don't leave the house if you don't want to have a very bad day cos you'll have to visit the toilet more often

ANUSOL ?

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by kennylee: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Anusol
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by abiodunbright(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
I am currently suffering from pile and it's very painful, as it is now am having constipation, and when ever I try to use the toilet, the pile do come out so I have to push it back in again. But the pain is what I can no longer endure. Please help me. What should I do, what drugs should I get to at least reduce the pains. I can't stand or even sit for 30 minutes. Please help

Contact me on my number 08142298046 u will be surprise
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Calitoscassius(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetable man!! Stop eating bread, akpu and garri or you will lose your anus to pile.

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
I am currently suffering from pile and it's very painful, as it is now am having constipation, and when ever I try to use the toilet, the pile do come out so I have to push it back in again. But the pain is what I can no longer endure. Please help me. What should I do, what drugs should I get to at least reduce the pains. I can't stand or even sit for 30 minutes. Please help

The secret is to change your diet. Your gut is having crisis. It is not about drugs but about food and supplements to treat your gut. Also, you may need to check for infection. You have serious crisis with your gut. You have removed gut flora which soften your poo.

As for the hemorrhoid, you can manage it. If it is still in a stage it can retun, it will. But if it has passed that stage, you can manage it well, and it will not give you any pain. When you get tired of pushing in again, you can opt for surgery. Anyway, take care of your gut first, then you can see if it doesnt go in again. If it does, you are lucky. And if its doesnt, it will be a choice to go for surgery or not. But first, treat your gut. If you go for surgery and tou dont treat your gut, you will have it again.

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by aloyin(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oby09:
Wherever you are in Nigeria, go and look for cassa alata. Boil it and use the water to make soft EBA. Eat with any kind of soup until it's fully cured.

Or you can look for (neem leaves) dogon yaro boil it and be drinking morning and night until it heals.

Eat lots of fibre foods, fruits, vegetables

Run away from bread and hard foods, snacks etc. Run oh.

Experience taught me these after spending so much in the hospital.

I wish you well. That's the leaf cassa alata
please use this leaf or dry sun d flowers. Grind it and store it inside bottle, just take d powder with water. Lobatan. U wil shit all comot.

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by remiopash: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go to hospital bro.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by b3llo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sorry bro... I wish you quick healing from all the solution proferred
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by OLAMINREWA(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Anusol dispository (it's insertion into your anus). Use clofenac for pains. Abstain from soda drinks. Eat fruits and food rich in fibre. NB: meet a doctor
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Awise09(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
My little advice speaking from experience doe, stay away from anything with sugar, drink water only for now, before eating. and early in the morning before eating don't force your poo out allow it to flow out by it self eat a lot of vegetables, watch what you eat as for now also stay away from too much carbohydrates, look for bitter leaf, squeeze it and drink the juice twice a day. Lastly make sure you exercise that will make you sweat out very well. You will thank me latter.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by lekzy1887(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:

The solution to your problen is very simple. Trust me i have been in your shoe before. All you need is to drink more water like 6 litres a day. Take more of orange,Banana and apple. Try this for 5 days and lets see if u wont come back here to thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Calitoscassius(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
man!! Stop eating bread, akpu and garri . Eat lots of FRUITS and VEG. Or you will lose your anus to pile!! Believe it or not.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by biggz82: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Get sient leaf (efiri) and native shock.

Squeeze the sient leaf take the water( jux like bitter leaf water we drink) , grind the native shock mix it with the water and drink. E no sweet e no bitter. Jux continue drinking anyhow before you know it pile go run for ever.

Na so i take cute my own.
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Taurusianlady(f): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
You're right, it's called NEO HEALER

arixona:
First things first,go to a pharmacy and get castor oil to soften your stool,then ask them for one bullet shaped thing that is meant for insertion...then you can then ask them for the drugs for it....I've forgotten the names of the drugs I used ...hope it helps...
N/B after the use of the castor oil,don't leave the house if you don't want to have a very bad day cos you'll have to visit the toilet more often

1 Like

Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Chizzyferd(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op go to a pharmacy and buy anusol insert it in your anus during bed types and you will get better but didn't use it up to seven times straight
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by AutoChick4U(f): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
Have u tried pile herbal cream? Try to take d juice of scent leaves
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by silibaba: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bayonet40:
la casera don finish you guy
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by kennylee: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Don't cut it , but it can be managed . Stop eating carboydrate,eat proteins and vegetables. I know of a close family member that has been managing it for the past 40 years. Buy anusol hc not the ordinary anusol ,buy pilex and you can also use genuine herbal products .
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
afamaustin:
Pile HV been disturbing me for the past 7.years no medicine can cure it so am just managing mine

Change your diet..... Stop eating too much of starchy food....

Best is to seek medical help immediately......you said, you are managing it ....do you know that , it can go from bad to worst? I beg you to go and see a doctor o
Re: Pile (homorrhoids) Is Dealing With Me, Please Help by Ralph2211(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
My best advice is that you should go to FMC yaba hospital in ebutte meta, I once had such problem and it was solved at the hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / Meet Ademola Adeyeye: Surgical Oncologist From Nigeria, European Board Certified / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.