Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Propellerads Honest Review – Is It Worth It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Propellerads Honest Review – Is It Worth It (457 Views)

Is ICAN Exam Still Worth It In This 2021 / Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Government Work Is Not Worth It After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Propellerads Honest Review – Is It Worth It by Alphap: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
I am going to give my honest review about Propellerads .

As it company defines it :

“Propeller Ads is a full and self-service advertising network providing comprehensive and industry leading ad-serving and optimization technologies for online marketers and web publishers” .

Propellerads is popular for it pop ads and was founded in 2011 by Aleksandr F.

Is Propellerads worth it :
Due to it pop up and redirecting nature, unless you are a popular brand or you provide a service no one else offer (which leaves people with no choice), propeller isn’t advisable to use.

However, apart from the above mentions, other reasons is “your bounce rate”, Propellerads increases bounce rate which in other words will affect your SEO.

The worst part is “Push Notification”, if you’ve once subscribed to a website’s proprllerads push notification, then you will know how frustrating it can be.

Even if you still rank using Propeller ads, I put it to you that you will rank better and your user experience will improve once you remove it.

VIEW ALSO :

Munchads Review : Is it Legit or Scam – Does it pay >> https://libracfa.com/munchads-review-is-it-legit-or-scam-does-it-pay/
Intechads Review – Is it Legit or Scam >> https://libracfa.com/intechads-review-is-it-legit-or-scam/

When I tried Propellerads, it didn’t last 1 hour on my website before I removed it, as the ads were so annoying, redirecting almost every click, popping up here and there.

The earning is also too low for this much disadvantages.

To be honest, unless you offer a service which I can not get elsewhere, I will personally stop visiting your website if I notice you use the ads as I hate unnecessary pop ups and redirection.

In Conclusion,
I wouldn’t advise the use of propeller ads unless ofcourse you’re an exceptional brand or you don’t mind if your visitors don’t come back and you are just all about the money.

I hope this article was clear enough, Please leave your thoughts in the comment section or if you have questions drop a comment, I will be more than happy to give an answer.

Written by Libra Cfa >>> https://libracfa.com/

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers In Nigeria – Join Slack Community / Here Is Why I'm Accelerating Operation JAPA / 7 Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.