Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back (518 Views)

I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6690592/n7000-teaching-job-adamawa-moving

Previous thread:::::::

After much ups and downs I was able to save up and left Adamawa for Lagos. The journey was smooth except for few encounter on the road (story for anoda day).
I alredi got link up with someone I met on NL here. He assisted me with finding a job. I arrived Lagos on Saturday nights 16/10/2021. I spent the night in the park cos it was late. In the morning I left the park to apapa ajegunle boundary round about to be precise. A friend assisted me to stay there. On Monday morning I spoke with the H'R of a security company and I told her I want to work with them. She invited me to ekeko. After we met and did all the paper work I started working with them as a security guard. The problem I had was the salary was not much (25k) and working hours is hectic ( 7am- 10pm everyday even on Sunday). I had no choice than to leave becos it was the company that gave us accommodation. Working with such hours will leave no room for me to elevate. Now I want to go back again because I'm frustrated over here and depression is really eating me up.

I need some to help with a job with accommodation with better working time no matter how little the salary is.

Lalasticala
Mynd44
1forall
CrazyMan
mukina2
Pls help

Modified: my phone was stolen when I entered bus from maza-maza to mile 2
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by Yungbliss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Save up a little, leave the place and use your spare time to look for jobs
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yungbliss:
Save up a little, leave the place and use your spare time to look for jobs
I want a job with accommodation in Lagos
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lalasticala
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by Krestkross: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
You entered lagos with the wrong mentality.
For starters, you don't go to lagos to enjoy. I remember when i enter lagos in 2020. I'd only 7k extra money apart from my transport money. I knew no body in lagos or the entire south west. I survived.
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Krestkross:
You entered lagos with the wrong mentality.
For starters, you don't go to lagos to enjoy. I remember when i enter lagos in 2020. I'd only 7k extra money apart from my transport money. I knew no body in lagos or the entire south west. I survived.
You can share tips on how you survived and what really sustain you. You said you entered Lagos with knowing anybody. . . tell me how you cope?
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
We can't all follow the same route but we process the same information. Each person idea is needed pls

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Has Announced It 2024 Recruitment Applications / Website Design/development Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.