Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back (554 Views)

I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6690592/n7000-teaching-job-adamawa-moving

Previous thread:::::::

After much ups and downs I was able to save up and left Adamawa for Lagos. The journey was smooth except for few encounter on the road (story for anoda day).
I alredi got link up with someone I met on NL here. He assisted me with finding a job. I arrived Lagos on Saturday nights 16/10/2021. I spent the night in the park cos it was late. In the morning I left the park to apapa ajegunle boundary round about to be precise. A friend assisted me to stay there. On Monday morning I spoke with the H'R of a security company and I told her I want to work with them. She invited me to ekeko. After we met and did all the paper work I started working with them as a security guard. The problem I had was the salary was not much (25k) and working hours is hectic ( 7am- 10pm everyday even on Sunday). I had no choice than to leave becos it was the company that gave us accommodation. Working with such hours will leave no room for me to elevate. Now I want to go back again because I'm frustrated over here and depression is really eating me up.

I need some to help with a job with accommodation with better working time no matter how little the salary is.

Lalasticala
Mynd44
1forall
CrazyMan
mukina2
Pls help

Modified: my phone was stolen when I entered bus from maza-maza to mile 2
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by Yungbliss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Save up a little, leave the place and use your spare time to look for jobs
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yungbliss:
Save up a little, leave the place and use your spare time to look for jobs
I want a job with accommodation in Lagos
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lalasticala
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by Krestkross: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
You entered lagos with the wrong mentality.
For starters, you don't go to lagos to enjoy. I remember when i enter lagos in 2020. I'd only 7k extra money apart from my transport money. I knew no body in lagos or the entire south west. I survived.
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Krestkross:
You entered lagos with the wrong mentality.
For starters, you don't go to lagos to enjoy. I remember when i enter lagos in 2020. I'd only 7k extra money apart from my transport money. I knew no body in lagos or the entire south west. I survived.
You can share tips on how you survived and what really sustain you. You said you entered Lagos with knowing anybody. . . tell me how you cope?
Re: I Finally Went To Lagos But I Came Back by andyblinks05: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
We can't all follow the same route but we process the same information. Each person idea is needed pls

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Decide My Future Career / Life Time Career!!!! / Dynamo:the Man That Walk (on Top) Across A River.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.