Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty (45945 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty / Japanese Princess Forfeits Royalty To Marry A Commoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Bar1941(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Power of DICK.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Brushstrokes20: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Awesome grin

# UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Spherical77(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nukilia:
Waiting for Nigerian girls to do the same grin grin grin
Nigerian men don't deserve such a huge sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Botking: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Foolish girl. Tomorrow when the love vanishes, her eyes will clear. The worst thing that can happen to a father is seeing his children take silly decisions because of love after he has invested so much on them. If love is very important to you, why not find a royal blood and love him. The same foolishness exhibited by Prince Harry who abandoned royalty because of toto. His eyes will soon clear.

Shut up, she an adult 30 years, she can make her personal decision

Stop sounding myopic, everybody is free to make their lives choice

Anyway I don't bleme you, you reasons like an average black blood

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Babaken(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
raindroup:
And what if the guy divorce her shocked
I go kill the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by wakeupguys: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
I pray the man reciprocates.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hope555:
Naija girls left the group chat grin
swears.. cheesy
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by jayworld15(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Queen Elizabeth Uncle did more than this. Love is great but in a Nigerian girl's dictionary, love simply means "give me all your money" and "fund my exotic lifestyle."

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by jayworld15(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Queen Elizabeth's Uncle, king Edward VIII, did more than this. Love is great but in a Nigerian girl's dictionary, love simply means "give me all your money" and "fund my exotic lifestyle."

3 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by womenareapess: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by BigMasquerade1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
[Please can you prepare a comprehensive sermon for me on this. Thanks quote author=Righteousness2 post=107081184]What a Rare Display of Love..

She Gave it all to Marry the Love of her Life.
She Left all the royal Privileges , rights and ease to say " Yes I do" to the Love of her Life.

What are you willing to let go for the Sake of JESUS Christ the one who Loves you and Paid the Price for your Salvation?

Are you willing to let go of the World and all it's Entanglements For JESUS Christ?

Are you willing to Stand in the Face adversity, trials, temptations, hunger, Pains for JESUS Christ?

The Attitude and response of the Princess should be our attitude and response to JESUS if we wanna make Eternal life.

Be Ready to give all For it takes for JESUS Christ even it comes to your life. What Heaven has for us is Greater than anything we can have here on Earth.
[/quote]
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by gasparpisciotta: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Things we do for love

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by jofatek(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
True love has no reasons.....
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by kaywhy09(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Now, I'll go shoot my shot
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by skywalker240(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
chrismastre5:
c an a Nigerian lady do this
Not in this life

Not even the next, that's if there is
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by SniperSmurf(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is so cool
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by uptownemmygee(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why all this Japanese name they always sound like patako e.g kiko, meko, kako
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Phraences: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Leaving money due to you. Na wa o.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by damoceile: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nukilia:
Waiting for Nigerian girls to do the same grin grin grin

We dey mention people, you dey mention Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by blowjohn(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Brainlight:
SLAWORMIIR .... BOMB JAPANESE CLIENT NA ... MAKE EVERYTHING BURST UNDER 2 SECONDS .... ABI CHINESE Q.Q AND CHINESE YEN NO DEY TAYA YOU? ... HOW I WISH DOES FEMINIST FOR NAIJA FOR FIT FOLLOW THE PATH.

For where?
Naija gals?
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by FirstbornWds: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nollywood don eventually happen.

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by TeeGentle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
LOVE IS REAL
ANYBODY CAN DO ANYTHING FOR REAL LOVE
I said it again REAL LOVE
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by nkemoma(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
manuelkel:

You self , you go do am ? grin

I be slay queen ?
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by BigYash: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm.....this story is making me emotionaaaal

We must accept love whichever way it finds us...

If na Naija na.....we go say she abandon royalty because of gbola
Then some people go come shout....haaaa...nor be small thing gbola dey do o
My niggar,damn niggar ...Are you trying to say ,the chinal man is without gbola?
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by OmoOshodi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mr Kumoro's Diiick must be very strong to have reset the princess brain

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Phraences: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Foolish girl. Tomorrow when the love vanishes, her eyes will clear. The worst thing that can happen to a father is seeing his children take silly decisions because of love after he has invested so much on them. If love is very important to you, why not find a royal blood and love him. The same foolishness exhibited by Prince Harry who abandoned royalty because of toto. His eyes will soon clear.

Free money. The money is for royals who leave and she went without taking it. They are not even against her marrying the commoner. Just take money and go. Na wa o! Oyibo kind of love. She fit wake up tomorrow shoot the man or vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by CocoaOla: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Japanese and German some part of south Korea people are top of the best human breeds on earth

Best engineers Japanese and German
Best morality and simple ethics Japanese

This breeds of human are gift to the world

The rest breeds of humans around the world should be like them

Especially black African particularly breeds from west Africa and central

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Greystone: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
What a brave decision to make!
Her husband will probably live the rest of his life trying to make the sacrifice worth it.

Imagine if in the future he becomes an ode and starts cheating on her cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by BarrElChapo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
See love na kiss cry
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by musicwriter(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
That's a very bold good decision by the princess. Ironically, she'll actually find peace of mind now. I wish them good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Myhusband(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
if na North now, once scan detect that the pregnancy had girl inside, na to dey collect her bride price down. these incorrigible specimens are so predictable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.