Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty (45944 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty / Japanese Princess Forfeits Royalty To Marry A Commoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Fejimummy:
Somebody that will still cheat her mtchewwww
the guy is so handsome. Its easy to see why she left it all for him. I hope he doesn't make her regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by kennykruzmason: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

often the men that are lily liveried. Anambra men on this table. Firmly tied to their mothers lappa undecided

Point of correction
Some men not all, same goes with some women also and it's like you have a personal vendetta with Anambra men. Easy biko
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
What a brave decision to make!
Her husband will probably live the rest of his life trying to make the sacrifice worth it.

I know she loves the husband bt I’m yet to know if the husband loves her. There’s nothing to show he does atleast to those looking from the outside. He has all to gain and she has more to lose.

I’m equally glad she rejected the $1.3m to be given to princesses. It cud have been a setup for failure of that marriage cos of money scandal rumors already spreading about the man’s mother.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Pharaohny: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
DOTian:
Touching..
Touch light
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by DOTian: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pharaohny:

Touch light
No be small thing..
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Temptee101(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
rottenPussy:

Your assertions hit better on bad news.

Don't instantiate the couple with Christian belief cos they are most likely not Christians

grin
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Litmus: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Come -o but does anything ever happen around the world with which some of you compare Nigeria without finding Nigeria wanting? undecided
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Seylad2009(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
A real princess dressed so simple, no heavy makeup, no leg chaìn, no Brazilian hair, but, our so called naija princesses(no royal attachment) would make sure they dress to please people that doesn't even care.

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by rottenPussy: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
masterflowx:

They're purely Christians. The even attended Christian University together.
My bad. I didn't know about that.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by patrickdaniel: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
It may be a factor who knows?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm.....this story is making me emotionaaaal

We must accept love whichever way it finds us...

If na Naija na.....we go say she abandon royalty because of gbola
Then some people go come shout....haaaa...nor be small thing gbola dey do o
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by DigitB: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's the beautiful and modest dressing for me.

Our mumu and yeye 9ja babes won't see this to copy.

Ndị ara!

Just look how beautiful she is.

God beautifies nature by creating woman but the women themselves are turning into something else. embarassed
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Greystone:

Imagine if in the future he becomes an ode and starts cheating on her cheesy grin cheesy

The royal palace go only send 2 samurai's and 2 ninjas.. you go see the drama them go use knife act for him body...

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
tnerro1:
If this guy fvck up, I just dey wonder where him go hid for the country

Lol... For the country or for the world?.. make him no just think of cheating oh!

1 Like

Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Exodora: 1:31am On Oct 27, 2021
I wish them happiness but also wish he really is worth it.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
I love this Japanese law. tongue
You’re already a man, ditch that low self esteem. Women must have done a number on this one.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by cooooooks(m): 2:41am On Oct 27, 2021
They've been together for more than a decade.
Lollittaa:

the guy is so handsome. Its easy to see why she left it all for him. I hope he doesn't make her regret it.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Bamzyriches451: 2:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Na dis kind love I want, if not I no want love
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Omoluabiii(m): 3:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Brave one from the girl, her family gat her back anyway, no need to fear.... Business and connections re active and standby, no cause for alarm. Brave decision there
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Bifwoli: 3:05am On Oct 27, 2021
kennykruzmason:
Effects of love. She's more concerned about her happiness than that of the Royal family.

One brainless person will say I love him but my family won't allow me to marry him. If you truly love the person you got to make hard choice.
This is as hard as an Indian an Emirati Arab marrying a black African where social norms and pressure tells them their partner to be is "lesser human"
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by mywells: 3:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We might took the wrong way
We knew we get there someday
They say I bet they'll never make it
But look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
You're still the one I run to
The one I belong to
Still the one I want for life.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Munzy14(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Another side to it is that it takes courage to accept that kind of sacrifice. Imagine someone giving up their royalty for you...
Would you accept it? cheesy
Sure...I will na.

This is a replica of what happened with Meghan and that Queen Elizabeth grandson...

He gave up royalty to love Meghan a black American.

If you are open to love and genuine about it, no sacrifice is too big.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Raph82(m): 4:38am On Oct 27, 2021
If this man do anyhow for this marriage, I swear he go see anyhow. This kind love is too expensive to dey misbehave inside o
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by alfredfrddy(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2021
And one yeye pastor said every shoe has its size, every fish has its level of water, and everybody has their level. Meaning, the poor should marry themselves and the reach should marry themselves in order to avoid class troubles. Should it be so? Should people not follow their minds again? Should love be monetarily stratified? Sometimes, I wonder where people's brains travel to. Postulating trash because they are profs or pastors.With such ideologies, divorce is inevitable no matter how much money is involved
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by danarchy4(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Unfortunately they are.. go and take time & read how and where they met

rottenPussy:

Don't instantiate the couple with Christian belief cos they are most likely not Christians
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Babastrong(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2021
If to say na naija, they will say the man don use juju (adodun) for the girl. everything is metaphysical in nigeria.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Ambber(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2021
I hope the guy feels the same way and is worth it
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by joe4christ(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2021
But why did she reject the $1m offer. Abi she dey madt ni?
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Lokojatoofar: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
I love this Japanese law. tongue

[b]Its very good so that commoners like you will not use fake love to enter the royal family.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by phygo89(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2021
rottenPussy:

You lack wisdom
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by Immarocks(f): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2021
When a it's a woman abandons her family they say it's "true love" when a man leaves his family they say his under "juju",he is a "simp", he is stupid bla bla bla bla.
Re: Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty by rottenPussy: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2021
phygo89:

You lack wisdom
Say this to your Dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes / King Of England To Be Known As King Charles III / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.